• Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent news!

Peggy
    Tanya
    Christian

All fantastic characters, who I look forward to returning!:)

Can they just stay please?:(:(:(

I hope they manage to get someone back who will stick around after! Zainab maybe?:p
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Expected. If they got him back for Lucy's funeral, it would be odd if they didn't for Jane's wedding. I wonder if they can get Lynda Baron back as their mother.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    It's all happening tonight.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well that was always going to happen. am pleased.

would be nice for syed to join him and would be the first time the elder three masood kids have been on screen together
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Naturally lots of old faces returning for the wedding, be great if Syed made an appearance as well and met Shabnam, We still don't know her reaction to Syed being gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »

yep and ee press team beating the papers and likes of soap squawk at their own game lol
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »

Why what other news besides Christian returning has there been today??
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Naturally lots of old faces returning for the wedding, be great if Syed made an appearance as well and met Shabnam, We still don't know her reaction to Syed being gay.

I'm sure that the old Shabnam would've accepted him quite easily and even stood up for him when he came out. Not sure about the new one.

Yay for Christian! Hope Syed returns too since Jane is his sister-in-law.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    I love Christian and its understandable he'll return for Jane's wedding which makes it more realistic but can we please have some major characters back, ones which we won't expect!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why what other news besides Christian returning has there been today??
    richard blackwood joining EE

come on Marcus you are slacking you normally have your finger on the pulse and first to know :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt_James wrote: »
    I love Christian and its understandable he'll return for Jane's wedding which makes it more realistic but can we please have some major characters back, ones which we won't expect!

is there any point or room for them? there is so much going on already don't know how they are going to fit it all in
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Expected. If they got him back for Lucy's funeral, it would be odd if they didn't for Jane's wedding. I wonder if they can get Lynda Baron back as their mother.

I doubt it, I just get the feeling that Lynda didn't really enjoy herself at EE.
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Groans, Tanya, Peggy and now Christian, couldn't stand any of those and now they are returning great.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only right for the wedding, good stuff Shame Syed isn't returning too.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was only wondering earlier today if Christian would be back for the wedding :D

Although at this rate the live ep itself is going to have to be around 3 hours long to accommodate all the returnees, if they are to be involved in that one, and the big storylines expected...
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I wish Chryed would become a permanent fixture on the square with their joy, )Princesssl Yasmin
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that the old Shabnam would've accepted him quite easily and even stood up for him when he came out. Not sure about the new one.

Yay for Christian! Hope Syed returns too since Jane is his sister-in-law.

We need to go back to the old Shabnam soon.

Obviously something has happened to her, which will be told in her upcoming storyline.
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great :D
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Awesome, love Christian.
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good! I liked Christian, and it makes sense he'd come back for Jane's wedding. I wonder if he'll bring Yasmin with him? Isn't Christian supposedly a stay at home dad now?

I know Syed's very unlikely to be back even for a brief appearance. Which is sad, because I liked Syed. And because he was so pretty. :blush:
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eejm wrote: »
    Good! I liked Christian, and it makes sense he'd come back for Jane's wedding. I wonder if he'll bring Yasmin with him? Isn't Christian supposedly a stay at home dad now?

I know Syed's very unlikely to be back even for a brief appearance. Which is sad, because I liked Syed. And because he was so pretty. :blush:

After Christian's last appearance, I was a bit confused about who Yasmin is living with. Back in 2012 they agreed to let Amira take her. She was at their place when Ian went to visit. Christian and Syed are now in Birmingham. Are they sharing custody of Yasmin with Amira?
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for continuity but I wouldn't want a full time return.
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After Christian's last appearance, I was a bit confused about who Yasmin is living with. Back in 2012 they agreed to let Amira take her. She was at their place when Ian went to visit. Christian and Syed are now in Birmingham. Are they sharing custody of Yasmin with Amira?

I thought they moved to Birmingham because Amira was moving there and they were planning on sharing custody of Yasmin with her.