Examples Of Perez Being A Bad Person Please?

RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the house, he likes to wind them all up and create drama but I keep hearing how he's been nasty and vile etc etc.

Can someone give examples of him actually being nasty or hurtful please? I think the haters are going to struggle here!

Comments

• EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Taking advantage of Alicia, telling her what to think and what to do. She even realised this herself in tonight's show.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    2) Standing next to Alexander's bed and faking a constant cough.
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not trying to be a MBP (Mod by Proxy) but if you change 'haters' to another word you may get more replies as the Mods won't close the thread then :D

I haven't seen him saying anything bad in the house but I think he was a bit nasty doing his blogs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3. Referring to Ken Morley as 'cancerous'.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being arrogant and rude to the point even Keith is saying he has had enough....and coughing like that is obnoxious....and being an American drama queen demanding to see his Lawyer.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm yet to see him be a good person.
  • RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2) Standing next to Alexander's bed and faking a constant cough.

This wasn't nasty or malicious though? He's just joking around.

See, examples are lame and unfounded as expected.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm yet to see him be a good person.
    Indeed, if it doesn't benefit him, he's not interested. Initially I found him amusing, that wore off after about Hour 72 :D
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suggesting that the girls should be faux lesbians to get votes was pretty low.

Telling Chloe not to upset Jeremy was really sexist too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

See, examples as expected are lame and unfounded as expected.

You asked for examples and that was my example. You can not now come back and complain about something that you requested.

Standing next to Alexander's bed and faking a constant cough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yet you didn't call out my examples? If you come back to me by saying calling someone 'cancerous' is lame, well... Then I have lost all hope.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Joking about in the middle of the night. Oh dear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You asked for examples and that was my example. You can not now come back and complain about something that you requested.

And I said it was a lame example. Again we seem to be struggling here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

As you are disregarding my example, I shall disregard your opinion of my very apt example.

• jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If someone came down from the other end of the room in the middle of the night and singled me out then stood coughing to wake me up I would see that as malicious or nasty I am afraid and I certainly wouldn't see the joke. That person would have one heck of a job to convince me otherwise.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was deliberately trying to wind him up for no good reason.

His behaviour to the women in the house is worse though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuroFoxi wrote: »
    Yet you didn't call out my examples? If you come back to me by saying calling someone 'cancerous' is lame, well... Then I have lost all hope.

Ken called a black man a negro and a long list of genuinely nasty misdemeanors. Wrong choice of words from Perez though so I'll give you that one. Others are struggling though, badly.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the house, he likes to wind them all up and create drama but I keep hearing how he's been nasty and vile etc etc.

Can someone give examples of him actually being nasty or hurtful please? I think the haters are going to struggle here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Fmtziwkew

Going to the toilet and telling Big Brother he was going to go out and cough on purpose to keep them up....and then go do it and upset and old man...nothing in this clip they didnt air is a windup
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taunting poor angel Katie Hopkins, causing her to flip out on him. Evil.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    If someone came down from the other end of the room in the middle of the night and singled me out then stood coughing to wake me up I would see that as malicious or nasty I am afraid and I certainly wouldn't see the joke. That person would have one heck of a job to convince me otherwise.

Add to that the fact Perez said himself at the end of last nights live feed, that he was going to do that to keep Alexander awake. It wasn't a joke, it was pre-planned to wind him up and get a reaction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So we've concluded his worst crime was purposely coughing to wake an homophobic housemate up for our entertainment!

Off with his head !

Some people are too highly strung methinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So we've concluded his worst crime was purposely coughing to wake an homophobic housemate up for our entertainment!

Off with his head !

Just keep picking and choosing what your eyes see, it's quickly becoming boring. :cool:
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Fmtziwkew

Going to the toilet and telling Big Brother he was going to go out and cough on purpose to keep them up....and then go do it and upset and old man...nothing in this clip they didnt air is a windup

That was very unpleasant to watch. And obviously aggressive, refused to talk, refused to explain, just stood there incessently fake coughing and then obviously left. Deliberately woke people up, and let them know it was a deliberate 'go at them'.

He really is a nasty pain in the arse. I can't see any 'fun' in that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Off with his head !

I thought you had disregarded that from the list you requested? But I do agree with you. It was a nasty, spiteful thing to do to somebody whilst they're sleeping.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I don't get threads like this. You ask for people's opinion, they give it to you and then you try to justify why their opinion is wrong. Pointless thread.