Options

Isn't Katie Price...

ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
Forum Member
✭✭
...just plain nasty ?
Always talking about her disgusting sexual practises.

She a revolting woman (I had to be careful what I said about her as I got in trouble (banned for 2 days) for calling Perez a pathetic door handle)...

Comments

• Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very surprised that they aired all the stuff about Alex (her ex) - I would imagine that if he chose to, he could make a lot of trouble for C5 screening that.
  • Options
    Robert_WhippyRobert_Whippy Posts: 2,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very surprised that they aired all the stuff about Alex (her ex) - I would imagine that if he chose to, he could make a lot of trouble for C5 screening that.

TBH if she doesnt want C5 to air it then why talk about it when she knows shes being watched 24/7
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe she talks about things that are so private on tv.
    Is she doing it to get back at people ?

I'd be embarrassed to admit to doing a lot of the things she's done on tv.
    Have some decorum, Pricey...it makes you look common.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH if she doesnt want C5 to air it then why talk about it when she knows shes being watched 24/7

Well you say that, but there was a time when many conversations were replaced with birds singing on live feeds because whatever they were discussing was not deemed appropriate for the viewers to hear - lawyers are always watching this show.

Also, it's OK for Katie to discuss it, but what if it's not true, what if someone said something about someone and it's broadcast - is that fair? is that right?

Fair enough if someone has the right of reply but Alex hasn't.
  • Options
    Robert_WhippyRobert_Whippy Posts: 2,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you say that, but there was a time when many conversations were replaced with birds singing on live feeds because whatever they were discussing was not deemed appropriate for the viewers to hear - lawyers are always watching this show.

Also, it's OK for Katie to discuss it, but what if it's not true, what if someone said something about someone and it's broadcast - is that fair? is that right?

Fair enough if someone has the right of reply but Alex hasn't.

fair enough but perhaps C5 have been given a rule to show the full conversation rather than what they want to. Well it should be otherwise the public can be easily manipulated., More than they are
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    ...just plain nasty ?

She a revolting woman (I had to be careful what I said about her as I got in trouble (banned for 2 days) for calling Perez a pathetic door handle)...
    Not nasty so much as common/cheap oh and VERY boring!!!
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I said that on another forum, and someone said she hadn't said anything that hadn't already been published in print, in a magazine, newspaper and her latest (!) autobiography, so it's nothing that is not already known to the general public, should they choose to read those publications. I guess that's how they got away with airing it with no threats of slander from him? The person posted a link to the mag article.

xx
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...just plain nasty ?

Ooops! You've just done it again.
    That conversation was gross on many levels. It should not have been aired. I don't want to hear about Katie P's sexual exploits, even though that is all she has to offer in any interview. I felt it was a disgusting betrayal of another person's intimate moment, which they have not permitted to be shared with millions of other people. However, the most revolting thing is that she keeps referencing her children, so is expecting them to be listening - so was quite happy for them to hear their mother speak about such things. Junior will have to go to school and face a lot of unpleasant comments about what his mother has done with various men.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    I said that on another forum, and someone said she hadn't said anything that hadn't already been published in print, in a magazine, newspaper and her latest (!) autobiography, so it's nothing that is not already known to the general public, should they choose to read those publications. I guess that's how they got away with airing it with no threats of slander from him? The person posted a link to the mag article.

xx

Arh, thanks for that - I really did wonder how the hell the thought they'd get away with it without repercussions.
  • Options
    scootzerscootzer Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    She's vulgar... and completely vacuous. Not stupid... just vacuous!
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...just plain nasty ?

Really !! Omg that's ridiculous I'm guessing someone reported you.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    scootzer wrote: »
    She's vulgar... and completely vacuous. Not stupid... just vacuous!

Nail on the head! ;-)
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to regret admitting this I know :D I have part read one of her books (only book I could find at work on a quiet day is only excuse I can find) and TBH her conversation hasn't surprised me she has revealed in that book pretty much all her sexual history and all about her early boy friends and their habits etc in that. I think she has some sort of verbal diarrhoea that makes her blurt out everything she has done in a sexual context at any opportunity. I am not sure why she thinks everyone needs to know but she is determined to tell us whether we want to know or not.
  • Options
    DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .She a revolting woman (I had to be careful what I said about her as I got in trouble (banned for 2 days) for calling Perez a pathetic door handle)...

Not really sure what that means but either way, It seems a bit harsh on the poor old door handles. :(
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would she say such vile things when she knows her kids and mother are watching,she has a disgusting mind and mouth.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe she talks about things that are so private on tv.
    Is she doing it to get back at people ?

I'd be embarrassed to admit to doing a lot of the things she's done on tv.
    Have some decorum, Pricey...it makes you look common.

That's all she can talk about always has and now she's going older the outrageous antics are long since over.

IAC spoke about how PA's ding tong is the size of a sky plus pad
    spoken In nauseating detail about that Argentine lover being so big she basically had chronic cystitis the time she was with him

As for Alex Reid the guy didn't deserve that and god help the stuff they haven't shown for legal reasons.