Rihanna - Unapologetic (Album Thread)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she's not exactly nice to fans either.

You're kidding? she loves her fans lol
  • LMLM Posts: 63,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rihanna is always lovely to fans. I have seen loads of videos by fans who have met her and read stories from people who have met her. I have never heard one bad thing about how Rihanna treats her fans. She is one of the few down to earth popstars around.
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abibble wrote: »
    You're kidding? she loves her fans lol

Fans asked for an autograph and she stuck her fingers up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You only need to look at her twitter to see how she's constantly interacting with her fans lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where did you see this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm DYING for this to leak! Surely tonight or tomorrow!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here. I am always on the look out for leaks and they normally crop up on Wednesday afternoon or night.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    According to a website the album is going to leak any moment now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to a website the album is going to leak any moment now.

*prays* I think it's definitely going to be within the next 24 hours or so, I'm impressed it hasn't already leaked to be honest.

When Christina's leaked on Monday, I was hoping for the same for Unapologetic.
    Forum Member
    RaiseItUp wrote: »
    *prays* I think it's definitely going to be within the next 24 hours or so, I'm impressed it hasn't already leaked to be honest.

When Christina's leaked on Monday, I was hoping for the same for Unapologetic.

I can't believe Susan Boyle's album has leaked but this hasn't yet though. Who even would leak her album?
    Forum Member
    Apparently the pre-ordered physical editions have been sent out so people may have the album right now so that's why it might leak any moment. Apparently.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually cannot wait for this! I hope all you leak downloaders will be purchasing the album too! Support Rihanna.

I really think thats whats great about illegal downloading...It gives people chance to hear the full product so if it's good they'll buy it and if it's full of filler they wont. It should prevent artists from being lazy and throwing out filler. :)
    Forum Member
    Actually cannot wait for this! I hope all you leak downloaders will be purchasing the album too! Support Rihanna.

I really think thats whats great about illegal downloading...It gives people chance to hear the full product so if it's good they'll buy it and if it's full of filler they wont. It should prevent artists from being lazy and throwing out filler. :)

Of course! I have Rated R and Talk That Talk, if this is good I am so getting it and I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course! I have Rated R and Talk That Talk, if this is good I am so getting it and I agree.

Good Good.:D Rated R was outstanding! Talk That Talk was great too but Drunk On Love should have been a single(still not over that). The previews on this album sound amazing though! and her performance of Stay on SNL was flawless, one of her best performances ever so I have high hopes for this albums contents.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh i will

I always buy albums i like when i hear the leaks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So annoyed with Rhanna! She's touring the UK but not Scotland. What a tw*t. Worst news ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so seeing her this tour. I have always held back seeing her live because she never used to be that good but each year she gets better and better
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to hear Love Without Tragedy / Mother Mary in full!
    Forum Member
    So annoyed with Rihanna! She's touring the UK but not Scotland. What a tw*t. Worst news ever.

Little bit harsh? She can't go everywhere.
    Forum Member
    Album cover without tags pic.twitter.com/Lr28LQ2T
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Album cover without tags pic.twitter.com/Lr28LQ2T

Looks so much better
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on a leak yet? Surely it has to leak soon lol.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Discovered Ne-Yo's version of Right Now....I reckon this will be a big hit for Rihanna...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been on twitter and some person was going on and on about leaking the album and Def Jam and Roc Nation are after that person already. Major trouble going down.