Best 12 month contract

dosanjh1dosanjh1 Posts: 8,727
Forum Member
Can anyone identify the best value 12 month contract?

Looking for the best phone with lowest up front costs, lowest monthly fee, no less than 500mb data. I don't need lots of minutes.

Comments

• Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dosanjh1 wrote: »
    Can anyone identify the best value 12 month contract?

Looking for the best phone with lowest up front costs, lowest monthly fee, no less than 500mb data. I don't need lots of minutes.

Try phoneslimited.co.uk for a comparison also try sites like dialaphone and select 12 months I know someone that just under a year ago got a HTC one X for £36 a month 300 mins unlimited texts 500MB Internet on a 12 month plan which was not bad at that time for that phone.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    You really need to look at buying the Nexus 4 outright (8gb works out at £20/mth over 12 months and 16GB at £24/mth) then use the Ovivo Freedom SIM deal. £15 up front (which is applied as a credit on your account) then NOWT each month for 150 mins, 200 texts and 500mb data.
  • LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »
    You really need to look at buying the Nexus 4 outright (8gb works out at £20/mth over 12 months and 16GB at £24/mth) then use the Ovivo Freedom SIM deal. £15 up front (which is applied as a credit on your account) then NOWT each month for 150 mins, 200 texts and 500mb data.

I saw this last night on hot deals and it would suit me down to the ground but I'd have to get my phone unlocked first.
    Can't work out how they make any money ?