So it was!

Slip of the finger I'm afraid.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stcoop wrote: »
    Nothing.

He's said many times that he's looking forward to being able to sit down and watch the series as a regular viewer with no advance knowledge of the stories.
    Corwin wrote: »
    He's still staying on as Exec Producer on Torchwood and the Sarah Jane Adventures and has written part of TW Series 3.

cheers guys-was just wondering :)
  • Options
    MansunMansun Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't ever recall a new Doctor being named so early on, especially when he won't be on our screens till 2010.
    I've pointed this out before, but Eccleston was announced as the 9th Doctor over a year before we saw him on screen.

*That* is the one that fans should look to as being the normal course of events nowadays for an announcement of a new Doctor, since it's been repeated exactly with Matt Smith, instead of looking at Tennant's introduction as being the template. His announcement (mere months before filming began on The Christmas Invasion) should be considered the unusual one.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glorfindel wrote: »
    What this being a lean year, Who-wise, I imagine that there's going to be a LOT more outlandish theories to come...:eek:

McGann is coming back! :p