Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrummy's birthday's a bit like Josie's period - it goes on and on.....:o:D:D

Apologies, happy birthday scrummy one.
    My deepest apologies to everyone for opening that particular packet of tampons again..........:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,064
    Forum Member
    Sorry about that. Dunno how I managed to get the wrong clip.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfqber_lf-night-50-46_shortfilms
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, happy birthday to you.:)
    Bakes a cake!

You wouldn't know where the missing piece of vid on mics off night is, would you?
    The transcript is great, but it would be good for people who didn;t have LF to see this evidence.

Scrap that, not the cake, the vid hunt. Looks like Ceeb's found it.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrummy's birthday's a bit like Josie's period - it goes on and on.....:o:D:D

Apologies, happy birthday scrummy one.
    My deepest apologies to everyone for opening that particular packet of tampons again..........:o

that's ok, as long as you remember to lock them away safely after use . . . wouldn't want to upset :confused: now would we? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ceeb wrote: »

I think we are looking for something after that bit - the transcript mentions this build up and then goes through a couple of fairly standard verbatim convos before part 3 when he goes for it.

I think it might be him having a safe vent because he feels relief over whatever was really getting to him (sorted by garden convo) or, as people suggest, just built up anger with BB and possible punishments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The John rant after mics off...

Seemed as simple as..... They'd recently had noms announced, John being John and not being able to bite his tongue was peed with mainly Corin and Mario who wanted soooo much to be safe from noms, squeezing hands as if their life depended on it or as John said, 'as if waiting to hear the news of a loved one's death or survival' WTTE or something equally as painfully emotive, plus he was still reeling and agog from the 'jumping over someone with a broken leg as long as I win the task' incident from Corin paired with Mario's depressive, 'I have to make it to the final, I'm so much more deserving' over-dramatic sulks and then Corin's shreiking and singing once safe from noms. (Ceeb's Haversham explanation could have added fuel too)

I think if you liked John and agreed with him about the others 'game' then you just saw it as him blowing off steam about the type of desperation, the 'happy-house-lickarsing' that people on this board have moaned about for years, that's how I saw it anyway (some enjoyed and agreed when he was doing similar with Keeva). If you didn't like him, saw him as the gameplayer or you liked any HM he referred to then it was just a case of 'obnoxious pr1ck' strikes again.

Josie as per usual was in 'Josie's bubble'

Don't think it made an iota of difference whether Dave had anything to say or add, once John was off, he was off.

I would have thought a lip reader would have been in residence SOMEWHERE on the board over the summer who could have come forward to give at least snippets of what was said in the Mics off garden convo... would love to know what went down there.

Some of the MF thought Dave knew how to press all the buttons on JJ1, while appearing not to do it and having a smile on his face.
    They believed Dave was craftily trying to 'tip Skippy over the edge' to save his own skin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Some of the MF thought Dave knew how to press all the buttons on JJ1, while appearing not to do it and having a smile on his face.
    They believed Dave was craftily trying to 'tip Skippy over the edge' to save his own skin.

Dave barely says three words though. We've seen John James on his rants before and Dave hasn't been anywhere near him. I really don't think he's a factor.

another bit of the night.....http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfqc5g_lf-night-50-49_shortfilms
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much Ceeb. That has confirmed my honest suspicion that 'BB Eyes' can afflict both diehard AT and MF posters.
    When I now view that bit I just see the whinging, contradictory Skippy with a chunk of hypocrisy thrown in. Whatever.
    And yet at the time there was outrage on the MF with shedloads of STFU Skippy stuff flying on in several threads at once. That's why those who missed it kept on until a verbatim transcript was provided.

I am going to have to seek out the WHATM tomorrow and those threads to see what more I can make of it. Indebted.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No probs. :) Night ladies and gentlemen on the court.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No probs. :) Night ladies and gentlemen on the court.

Sleep well.:):yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take a day off and look what happens. :eek:

This clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGrAgZZmXM&feature=channel from part 2 distills why it's fake. Josie doesn't really like John James. She likes to look at him, that's about all. :sleep:
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    but pride of place goes to HappyTree who apparently won the prize as "vilest person on the thread". Congratulations HT :D:D:D

Hey that's excellent! I'm famous, lol. I suspect their definition of "vile" is "the person least likely to be intimidated by snarky comments from supposedly fluffy fly-by posters". In which case they're right.

Hello Twitterati! :waves: Hope you're having fun :)
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Very astute post, I really connect with it. Josie was (and still is, I believe) under-estimated in that regard.

Btw, just googled my name and found a batch of tweets about us from a fortnight back. I know some on the thread dislike bringing twitter in here, but it's such a fertile source of humour that I can't resist occasionally. For me it's a hoot (not a partisan thing), so I'll just make brief reference on the thread and anyone interested can go search it out. Honorable mentions in the "vileness" roll of honour include myself (Aunty Kath thinks I'm a retard apparently :D), Cuthbert, Vesna, Patsy, Rampant Jelly and Pices but pride of place goes to HappyTree who apparently won the prize as "vilest person on the thread". Congratulations HT :D:D:D

Oh and I nearly forgot, after reading and quoting from the thread, the twitterer felt the need to let her followers know that she would require a bath "to cleanse herself" after listening to our "venomous spouts"
    whereafter she would rather go and read a copy of Mein Kampf. Hehe, you just couldn't make this stuff up, could you :):D

BIB now that is fookin scary! Im just disappointed that my name didnt get an honourable mention - maybe Im not vile enough yet............boo!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Name me one Occulta. My Little Pony Mag? XBox weekly?:D

I thought Scrummy was out celebrating his birfday - jaysus when I was 22 I wasnt sitting on a board typing - I was doing things that would make your eyes water - and very proud I am that I can look back on it too!

Scrummy please tell me that you went out, got pissed and made an eejit of yourself after you posted that:eek:

Where have all the rebels gone ech......:(.............*awaits detailed description of Scrummys birthday bash*:)
  • Options
    occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Name me one Occulta. My Little Pony Mag? XBox weekly?:D

Now now scrummy thought it was supposed to be your
    birthday ?! there are plenty in your local newsagents and the price tag is usually much higher than 99p hey you know your suggestion is great cos josie could perhaps get a shoot in my little pony mag as she keeps on claiming to be a Randy mare and has a Hoodie to sell to prove it! and john could try out for x box weekly I'm sure it couldn't do their careers any harm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    BIB now that is fookin scary! Im just disappointed that my name didnt get an honourable mention - maybe Im not vile enough yet............boo!:p

You've got the huff? What about me, the recognised danger to society? I'd be distraught if it wasn't for the fact that The Fox Mistress also failed to make the cut.
    The Nobel Peace Prize, the Turner Prize, the Man Booker Prize. Not even on the shortlist. Pah! And then, vile insult on top of vile insult, nowt here either.
    I did have a feeling that the judges might go for a controversial choice this year - you know, one of heresjohno's blunt and earthy 'what a load of fake shyte' announcements - but that's been overlooked as well.
    Face it frilly, we must try harder. We've been looking down our noses at the other contestants and, as per usual, I completely failed to spot Happy Tree's Game Plan Extraordinaire.
    Have tried not to dwell on Happy's smug acceptance speech, above.
    Suitably admonished, and brought down a peg or two, am now going to watch a piece of vid kindly delivered to the court overnight, in the hope that it takes my mind off all this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dont worry I didn't get a mention either I'm sure I'll be picked up on their Radar soon and offloaded just as quickly. It seems like I'm an untouchable or maybe they are just scared
    they'll be zapped by my strange powers of perception as the truth always hurts you know I've never quite understood
    the hysterical over emotional reaction to anyone who questions the very existence of jjj ? by christ its only a bit of fun and banter and I'm pretty sure jjj are not in the running
    for Sainthood oops! shouldn't have said that it might give
    them all new ideas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    occulta7 wrote: »
    Now now scrummy thought it was supposed to be your
    birthday ?! there are plenty in your local newsagents and the price tag is usually much higher than 99p hey you know your suggestion is great cos josie could perhaps get a shoot in my little pony mag as she keeps on claiming to be a Randy mare and has a Hoodie to sell to prove it! and john could try out for x box weekly I'm sure it couldn't do their careers any harm.

Thats not far-fetched actually Occulta - the bleedin logo IS "My Little Pony":D - after being directed to the site by Efty my son thought I'd taken leave of my senses at the snorts of laughter.............:eek::D

Argh OBH dont feel sad:( - what about a Court Thread Christmas Party on Friday :D

Venue:- Court Thread

Dress:- To Impress - Randy Mare Hoodie wearers will be ejected immediately.

Bring your own booze - Scrummy can consider it a belated birthday party.

Music:- Special appearance by Jedward (if we can keep Andrew away).

Food:- Josie has volunteered to cook for us, how lovely of her - (which probably means you will be doing your own).

Nathan has volunteered to act as "doorman" in case Skippy and his chums get shirty with Happy Tree (following rumours on twitter).

Now the last thing is - admission charge - all suggestions on this greatfully accepted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats not far-fetched actually Occulta - the bleedin logo IS "My Little Pony":D - after being directed to the site by Efty my son thought I'd taken leave of my senses at the snorts of laughter.............:eek::D

Argh OBH dont feel sad:( - what about a Court Thread Christmas Party on Friday :D

Venue:- Court Thread

Dress:- To Impress - Randy Mare Hoodie wearers will be ejected immediately.

Bring your own booze - Scrummy can consider it a belated birthday party.

Music:- Special appearance by Jedward (if we can keep Andrew away).

Food:- Josie has volunteered to cook for us, how lovely of her - (which probably means you will be doing your own).

Nathan has volunteered to act as "doorman" in case Skippy and his chums get shirty with Happy Tree (following rumours on twitter).

Now the last thing is - admission charge - all suggestions on this greatfully accepted.

Hi Frilly poor scrummy walked straight into this one must have been all the birthday boozing getting to him !
    is the friday court party by invitation only? if thats the case my name will definitely be left off the list sounds like a fun filled event how could I possibly miss it still I'll always have my copy of xbox weekly and my little pony mag to look
    forward to as consolation out next week tuesday yay
    cant wait!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    occulta7 wrote: »
    Hi Frilly poor scrummy walked straight into this one must have been all the birthday boozing getting to him !
    is the friday court party by invitation only? if thats the case my name will definitely be left off the list sounds like a fun filled event how could I possibly miss it still I'll always have my copy of xbox weekly and my little pony mag to look
    forward to as consolation out next week tuesday yay
    cant wait!

Invitation only are you jokin - all of us plebs are invited - Ben will be doing the stand up. Mario will be doing his party trick of showing us all his enormous ball.

I dont know if Scrummy will be coming though, sadly. Just read quite a few posts of his upstairs and he says he wont be posting here again.:(:(

A sad loss for us all I am sure..............but I do hope he changes his mind...............looking at his post below, though I somehow doubt it...................
    "If were talking about the same person, there's not enough :mad::mad::mad:faces you can use to describe them I'm trying to refrain myself, but one day I might snap

a few posts later he says he aint comin back..........:(

Now, if he aint coming who is going to act as chaperone between Josie and Happy Tree?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I nearly forgot, after reading and quoting from the thread, the twitterer felt the need to let her followers know that she would require a bath "to cleanse herself" after listening to our "venomous spouts" whereafter she would rather go and read a copy of Mein Kampf. Hehe, you just couldn't make this stuff up, could you :):D

I've always wondered what kind of people would read Mein Kampf. Have an understanding that it's a maniac's autobiography with rancid ideology bolted on, but as for actually wading through it? No thanks.
    Anyway, felt the need to know more without getting 'vile' shudders so went to
    http://www.allgreatquotes.com/mein_kampf_quotes.shtml

And there, top of the list of three pages of the Fuhrer's rantings is
    1.The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Party??? there's a party?

Well I've got a case of The Balvenie single Malt sitting not two foot away from me, will that get me in??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Party??? there's a party?

Well I've got a case of The Balvenie single Malt sitting not two foot away from me, will that get me in??

Only if you fork it over to me............actually I drink Bushmills meself:cool:

Hold on a CASE?:eek: - are you an alchy or what?

You will fit right in then.;)

Who else could we get to do a turn? Ive got a pineapple in the fruitbowl here, do you think Andrew could use it instead of his melon?:confused:
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if you fork it over to me............actually I drink Bushmills meself:cool:

Hold on a CASE?:eek: - are you an alchy or what?
    You will fit right in then.;)

Who else could we get to do a turn? Ive got a pineapple in the fruitbowl here, do you think Andrew could use it instead of his melon?:confused:

I'm quite partial to a bit of Irish myself ;)

Ehhhhh lets just say it was a donation by a very kind client and actually its not all for me (honest) but I'm sure it could be spirited away if you will excuse the pun.
This discussion has been closed.