The Official Chill Radio Appreciation Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
Forum Member
I thought I'd start a thread where all fans of Chill can post comments and queries.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    sumsungpc wrote:
    Good for you

If it's not of interest, then don't read it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Chill is fantastic, made even better now it has gone stereo in London. Great varied tracklist, you can listen for hours and hear no repeats. Best music station on DAB by a long way. :D
  • pauljaymespauljaymes Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chill is great, and exactly the kind of channel that makes digital worthwhile, but it does repeat certain tracks quite a lot.
    Forum Member
    I don't hear much repeating of tracks over a few hour period. Of course you will hear songs you have heard before on a daily basis but not hourly like most stations.
  • vinnielovinnielo Posts: 8,357
    Forum Member
    I'm a fan of Chill, but I've already been put off posting in this thread by the rather arrogant original poster. (At least that's the impression I'm getting). Chill's official* MySpace page has a feature for fans to post their messages in a place where even non-radio-geeks have the chance of reading and sharing our praises so I may be heading in that direction, since there's no shortage of Chill threads in this forum.

* Officially official and verified
    Forum Member
    vinnielo wrote:
    I'm a fan of Chill, but I've already been put off posting in this thread by the rather arrogant original poster. (At least that's the impression I'm getting). Chill's official* MySpace page has a feature for fans to post their messages in a place where even non-radio-geeks have the chance of reading and sharing our praises so I may be heading in that direction, since there's no shortage of Chill threads in this forum.

Dunno how I came across as being arrogant. Glad you are a fan though.
    Forum Member
    vinnielo wrote:

What are you talking about? The original poster LibertyBell7 has merely started a thread in appreciation to a great radio station yet you are the second person to already belittle it. You are the arrogant one, this is a radio forum, a place to discuss radio. I thought Chill listeners would be just that, Chill! :D
    Forum Member
    Well said Debut. Now back to the subject matter.....
    Forum Member
    Well said Debut. Now back to the subject matter.....

Bump :)
    Forum Member
    Worth a plug

http://www.myspace.com/chillradio

You can request songs to be played on the station, i love Zero 7's 'Fine Social Scene' Feat SIA at the moment from their latest album 'The Garden', keep meaning to suggest it.

You can hear that track via another plug, debut's myspace page :D

www.myspace.com/talkdebut
  • hiawathahiawatha Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    debut wrote:
    What are you talking about? The original poster LibertyBell7 has merely started a thread in appreciation to a great radio station yet you are the second person to already belittle it. You are the arrogant one, this is a radio forum, a place to discuss radio. I thought Chill listeners would be just that, Chill! :D

Are you the same debut who writes on a few radio forums,
    you seem to think you are an expert on everything.
    Please allow other opinions to be aired without attacking
    the authors. We are allowed our own thoughts you know,BIGHEAD
    Forum Member
    Hey people, this is supposed to be a thread about Chill. Not a boxing ring.
    Forum Member
    hiawatha wrote:
    Are you the same debut who writes on a few radio forums,
    you seem to think you are an expert on everything.
    Please allow other opinions to be aired without attacking
    the authors. We are allowed our own thoughts you know,BIGHEAD

I was DEFENDING THE AUTHOR! Go back and read!

Glad to know you are a fan :D
    Forum Member
    Chill play a track called Path of Love by Path of Love. I can't find it anywhere, not Amazon or Limewire. Anyone have any ideas where I can get it?
    Forum Member
    Chill play a track called Path of Love by Path of Love. I can't find it anywhere, not Amazon or Limewire. Anyone have any ideas where I can get it?

Is it Path of Love by Atman?

Link here to listen to clip

http://www.amazon.com/Nirvana-Lounge-Claude-Challe-Ravin/dp/B000050IHK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    debut wrote:
    I was DEFENDING THE AUTHOR! Go back and read!

Glad to know you are a fan :D

You must spend all your time listening to radio and posting to forums if you do what your posts say.
    Get a life and go out occasionally, it will broaden your outlook and make you less jaundiced. Then maybe you will allow people to express their own opinion.
    Goodbye Tootsie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chill is great and especially now as its on DAB in Glasgow 128k JS sound not crappy 80k mono.
    Forum Member
    debut wrote:
    Is it Path of Love by Atman?

Link here to listen to clip

http://www.amazon.com/Nirvana-Lounge-Claude-Challe-Ravin/dp/B000050IHK

Yes it is! Confusingly it is credited to being by Path of Love on the Chill scrolling text.
    Thanks
    Forum Member
    hiawatha wrote:
    You must spend all your time listening to radio and posting to forums if you do what your posts say.
    Get a life and go out occasionally, it will broaden your outlook and make you less jaundiced. Then maybe you will allow people to express their own opinion.
    Goodbye Tootsie

LOL! :D

I have no idea WHO you are yet you seem to know me & follow me around :D I post on two forums, this one and talkFORUM which - judging by your previous posts - you seem to have a problem with. Used to view but never post? A lurker. What does that say about you? Nothing to contribute or interesting to say yet make bitter comments against someone you don't even know. Or perhaps just scared someone may disagree with little ole' you...Boo Hoo... :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    debut wrote:
    LOL! :D

I have no idea WHO you are yet you seem to know me & follow me around :D I post on two forums, this one and talkFORUM which - judging by your previous posts - you seem to have a problem with. Used to view but never post? A lurker. What does that say about you? Nothing to contribute or interesting to say yet make bitter comments against someone you don't even know. Or perhaps just scared someone may disagree with little ole' you...Boo Hoo... :(

Do you have a job??? or are you retired/dole grabber.
    You seem 2 B an old groaner , a Mr Grumpy.
    Keep smiling debby
    Forum Member
    hiawatha wrote:
    Do you have a job??? or are you retired/dole grabber.
    You seem 2 B an old groaner , a Mr Grumpy.
    Keep smiling debby

I love you too petal, please pop over to talkFORUM some time, we would love to entertain you ;)
    Forum Member
    Why don't you guys try to talk about Chill? That's why I started the thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you guys try to talk about Chill? That's why I started the thread.

Sorry Lib, it's just that this Dayboo joker is always trying to stop any other opinion than his own. He spends most of his pathetic life writing in to forums and listening to radio . He's a clown , the berk
    Forum Member
    Have Chill the staion ever released an album? Be a great idea. :cool: