Who are the most mismatched couples in soap?

2»

Comments

• rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but Lasses are not like that in real life

So you think women all want excitement and to be treated like crap by a man because it keeps them on their toes
  • superbass88superbass88 Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kaif wrote: »
    David and Priya Emmerdale.

This, zero chemistry.
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    So you think women all want excitement and to be treated like crap by a man because it keeps them on their toes

Yes that sounds about right, what world do you live in?
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a real one... Where women need stability
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People must be really jealous that Chesney has Katy and they can't. Seeing as they keep bleating on at every opportunity about him getting her.
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would get it if Chesney was a decent lad, but he isnt. Hes got the personality of a golf ball and has turned into a right cackbag
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emmerdale

Ruby and Ali. Ruby's far too nice.
    Katie and Declan - just don't seem like a couple at all.
    Robbie and Amy - hasn't really happened yet, but I suspect it's on its way. Poor Amy, that's all I can say.
    Marlon and Laurel - Laurel and Ashley were convincing as a couple, Marlon and Laurel just seem like mates.
    Bernice and Steve - Steve must really be regretting throwing his marriage down the pan.
  • mike92mike92 Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Ste & Brendan

Max & Stacey

Lauren and Ryan
  • nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks has nothing to do with being mismatched. Anyone stating that has to be a teenager! The bottom line is that once you get down to long term adult relationships, it is about compatability in terms of what you like, what you want out of life and someone who you enjoy spending time with. THAT is far more important than looks that fade! and that is why there are plenty of couple out there with one ordinarily person and one attractive person.

Katie is a quiet, introverted girl who wanted babies young. It's not unrealistic at all that she fell for a guy like Chesney who would do anything for her and is a nice guy. And he is hardly ugly either ;)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eileen and Paul CS - her head looks massive next to him.

Marlon and Laurel. - Doesn't matter that you have tried to glam up a bit in recent weeks you still look much older than Marlon and have no chemistry.

Anna and Owen CS - he strikes me as the sort of bloke who would date Dolly birds a lot younger than himself not an overweight, everyday run of the mill woman.

Sophie and Jenna CS - No explanation is needed.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

Anna and Owen CS - he strikes me as the sort of bloke who would date Dolly birds a lot younger than himself not an overweight, everyday run of the mill woman.

Anna is hardly that! She's a foxy MILF!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Anna is hardly that! She's a foxy MILF!

When she arrived she was overweight and dowdy, then she slims down a bit, gets rid of hubby and suddenly she's attractive to Owen.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Anna is very sexy. However, it has nothing to do with looks as to why they are not suited. She is kind, considerate and relatively honest. He is a violent thug, full of anger, deceit and selfishness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Anna is very sexy. However, it has nothing to do with looks as to why they are not suited. She is kind, considerate and relatively honest. He is a violent thug, full of anger, deceit and selfishness.

He thinks he's Gene Hunt :D
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would get it if Chesney was a decent lad, but he isnt. Hes got the personality of a golf ball and has turned into a right cackbag

This made me laugh so much I spat coffee over the keyboard!
  • mike92mike92 Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Oh yh Lauren & Joey how can I forget!
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but Lasses are not like that in real life

I see you're only 20. One day you might become an adult and realise that lasses are like that in real life.

By the way I'm not saying that all 20 year olds need to grow up - just that this one does.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    He thinks he's Gene Hunt :D

Except he is more of a complete and utter Jeremy Hunt.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Corrie's Lloyd and Mandy
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This, zero chemistry.

Just like Emmerdale's Aaron and Jackson.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Andybear wrote: »
    I see you're only 20. One day you might become an adult and realise that lasses are like that in real life.

By the way I'm not saying that all 20 year olds need to grow up - just that this one does.

What the hell is wrong with you? NOT ALL lasses are like that in real life. Katy is with Chesney because he is a good dad and will look after her!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Marcus and Maria
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Corrie's Lloyd and Mandy

This is true