Options

Christine Hamilton

Comments

• Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Christine , she follows me on twitter:D she is extremely smart and quick witted and will always take the time to reply to questions you ask her :)
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    would she risk........ CBB ?
  • Options
    bellabeaubellabeau Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Christine spoke at a local hotel some years ago about her life etc and she was great mmuch to my surprise , she also spoke to people afterwards and was really nice XX
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I like her and think she's much smarter than her plank of a husband.

Don't agree. I think they are both smart, smart enough for her to be front of house, and he's smart enough to let her. They strike me as a good team, and I've always liked them. Despite his stupidity which led to his downfall (and Lord is the sum piddly in comparison with later financial transgressions by his fellow MPs), the both strike me as essentially honest folk.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    would she risk........ CBB ?

Well she did I'm a Celeb, I think...she'd be an amazing HM!
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Poor Christine Hamilton was totally cheated out of first place in 'Celebrity Masterchef' all because of sheer blatant favouritism from the odious creep John Torde towards Lisa Faulkner who was the undeserving winner of CM then he went on to have a relationship with Lisa!! >:(

yes! I thought that too, toomuch of a coincidence that Lisa wins then shock horror shes Johns girlfriend.

Christine is great , she was quality in the jungle too
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Christine too. Just saw her on BGMT playing 'Blankety Blank'.
  • Options
    BarbraBarbra Posts: 15,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No chance of her appearing on Celebrity Come Dine With Me now unless the other celebrities have also contested on Celebrity Masterchef.

I like Christine, one of the original battleaxes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From being a dyed in the wool Tory, wife of a Tory MP out in the shires... looks like Chris is now a big UKIP supporter...

she was revelling in their huge victories today on This Morning show .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like Christine too. Just saw her on BGMT playing 'Blankety Blank'.

How sad... actually watching back numbers of
    Blankety Blank !
  • Options
    Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    From being a dyed in the wool Tory, wife of a Tory MP out in the shires... looks like Chris is now a big UKIP supporter...

she was revelling in their huge victories today on This Morning show .

She's joined UKIP, she said so on This Morning a few weeks ago :)
  • Options
    Mel GMel G Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Neil was on Question Time last night (I think he's Deputy Chairman of UKIP).

Christine was the 'celebrity' starter at a charity 10k I ran a couple of weeks ago - her encouraging words as we crossed the start line were 'don't make such a fuss, I've run 10k and it's not that far!'
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is in a class of her own
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Mel G wrote: »
    Neil was on Question Time last night (I think he's Deputy Chairman of UKIP).

Christine was the 'celebrity' starter at a charity 10k I ran a couple of weeks ago - her encouraging words as we crossed the start line were 'don't make such a fuss, I've run 10k and it's not that far!'

LOL good one Chris
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they ever revive Houseparty which used to be on Southern Television I would like Christine on it.
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How sad... actually watching back numbers of
    Blankety Blank !

What? I wasn't watching old Blankety Blanks, this was a segment on the current series of Britain's Got More Talent where they make Ant and Dec be the contestants on various old gameshows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Strangely sexy in a strangely sexy way.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Isn't it just, good old Christine brings people together. I am still waiting to drop the 'nonsense on sticks' expression casually into conversation:D

It wasn't sticks.
    It was stilts. :D
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose she's one of the more likeable Tory related people.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    i never liked her for the way she was towards tara palmer -tompkinson in im a celebrity get me out of here, she kept ganging up on her, and being 2 faced and spiteful, and i remember she asked tara "what do you do for a living?" then didnt give her a chance to answer but went on a rant, later on she told the whole camp she'd asked her what she does and she said "nothing" -rather than that she said nothing because she couldnt get a word in,
    she was the school bully against someone who could defend themselves or srand up to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    i never liked her for the way she was towards tara palmer -tompkinson in im a celebrity get me out of here, she kept ganging up on her, and being 2 faced and spiteful, and i remember she asked tara "what do you do for a living?" then didnt give her a chance to answer but went on a rant, later on she told the whole camp she'd asked her what she does and she said "nothing" -rather than that she said nothing because she couldnt get a word in,
    she was the school bully against someone who could defend themselves or srand up to her.

The bib makes little sense. :confused:

TPT is perfectly able to speak up had she wanted to.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    The bib makes little sense. :confused:

TPT is perfectly able to speak up had she wanted to.

i remember watching it and Christine just completely overpowered her and she did try to but C.H was shouting her down and being aggresive, sometimes people cant always get their point across or do feel backed into a corner especially when its someone so forceful and verbal as self confessed "battle axe" Christine
    and the bib was a typo i meant she couldnt defend herself not could
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    i remember watching it and Christine just completely overpowered her and she did try to but C.H was shouting her down and being aggresive, sometimes people cant always get their point across or do feel backed into a corner especially when its someone so forceful and verbal as self confessed "battle axe" Christine
    and the bib was a typo i meant she couldnt defend herself not could

OK :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If that guy in the white suit had nt appeared
    If things had nt fallen apart,

Christine might have gone on to become the new Maggie Thatcher
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that guy in the white suit had nt appeared
    If things had nt fallen apart, Christine might have gone on to become the new Maggie Thatcher

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride
    If turnips were swords, i'd wear one by my side
    If ifs and ands were pots and pans,
    there'd be no need for tinkers' hands"
    :D