Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BrotherDaniel, the white knight of DS. :D

I wouldn't be so sure lol
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,030
    Forum Member
    BrotherDaniel, the white knight of DS. :D

And you think I need a white knight why?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a potty mouth :o

That's me lol
  • Options
    scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think men would want to get into a relationship with those two shining examples of womanhood?

MGTOW means men going their own way, which means she isn't worth it, or the trouble to get her. ;-)

More accurately, isn't it about men not wanting anything at all to do with women . . . and then devoting a lot of time to moaning and complaining about their lot in life and about woman?

You're not getting much sympathy on here so I'm wondering where you go for brotherhood and validation of your view, thoughts and feelings?
  • Options
    Another POVAnother POV Posts: 2,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you think I need a white knight why?

Why, you're a woman. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why, you're a woman. ;-)

And??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More accurately, isn't it about men not wanting anything at all to do with women . . . and then devoting a lot of time to moaning and complaining about their lot in life and about woman?

You're not getting much sympathy on here so I'm wondering where you go for brotherhood and validation of your view, thoughts and feelings?

Who's moaning and complaining? I just happened to mention MGTOW, as some here had never heard of the movement. MGTOW's don't need to go anywhere, unlike femistis who have to go on parades to show how they are 'strong independent women', till that is they have to ring for a plumber, who when they turn up just happens to be a man. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And??

their the weaker sex, or so the illusion goes in order for them to get their hands on a man resources. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    their the weaker sex, or so the illusion goes in order for them to get their hands on a man resources. ;-)

Well I have failed the sisterhood then. if I'm going after my boyfriends resources id starve and live in a box.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have failed the sisterhood then. if I'm going after my boyfriends resources id starve and live in a box.

Well as women pass the wall they have to become less picky in their choice of bf's. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What does that even mean?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's actually rubbish but hearing about your warped world I understand where you're coming from.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's moaning and complaining? I just happened to mention MGTOW, as some here had never heard of the movement. MGTOW's don't need to go anywhere, unlike femistis who have to go on parades to show how they are 'strong independent women', till that is they have to ring for a plumber, who when they turn up just happens to be a man. :D

I wonder how you'd feel if you were having problems with your ball cock, called a plumber and a woman turned up to see to it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    His head just exploded at the very thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His head just exploded at the very thought.

Hardly, the housing authority who owns this flat only employs men as plumbers. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hardly, the housing authority who owns this flat only employs men as plumbers. :p

That a policy is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does that even mean?

What, the wall, or women panicing after they have hit and passed the wall? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That a policy is it?

It must be, as in the 36 years I've lived here, on every occasion we have had to get a plumber in it's been a man, and never a woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What, the wall, or women panicing after they have hit and passed the wall? :confused:

Am I to assume the wall means age because of so, I'm offended that being 24 means I've passed the wall. I must have really being panicking at 13 when I started seeing my boyfriend too. That wall is getting closer earlier :(
  • Options
    MinnieMinzMinnieMinz Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how you'd feel if you were having problems with your ball cock, called a plumber and a woman turned up to see to it?

Don't be silly, the mere female can't cope with plumbing we're too busy baking cakes.
    Am I to assume the wall means age because of so, I'm offended that being 24 means I've passed the wall.

If I were you I'd be grateful someone like him wasn't interested in my wall :D
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Why, you're a woman. ;-)

You see this is the problem that occurs when you tar all women with the same brush.

Silly outdated notions such as this.
  • Options
    Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't the foggiest what this wall business is all about.

Something to do with perma-tanned chap called Winton and a swimming pool?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MinnieMinz wrote: »
    Don't be silly, the mere female can't cope with plumbing we're too busy baking cakes.

I think my baking could block a few leaks
    If I were you I'd be grateful someone like him wasn't interested in my wall :D

Oh I am. I'm glad my boyfriend is a little bitch that generally does as he's told. It may take 500 times of asking and 4 months but eventually, he picks those pants up off the floor :D