Options

Most Haunted New Series 03 Nov & Death In Venice Paul O'Grady Specials 07 & 08 Nov

SiGaSiGa Posts: 2,283
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Following our Unprecedented success and huge response to our Most Haunted Live threads (so popular we had to be given a second thread after 466 pages), I bring to the New Series.

Viewers to the lives may not have heard that apparently a new series starts on Tuesday.

Also there are going to be 2 specials with Yvette and Paul O'Grady in Venice to be screened on the 7th and 8th of this month.

Also we have another 2 Yvette and Karl Specials.

This coming Wednesday sees Down on one Knee and on Wednesday 11th we have Keeping up Appearances with Yvette and Karl.

Thank goodness for Digiguide or I would have never found out about these upcoming programmes. With an 8 night live you would have thought some mention would have been made of these upcoming shows:p:D.

Now thanks to Kellydi for posting this in the original Live thread here are the ground rules:

1) Be able to take the mickey out of everyone relating to MH.
2) Be able to laugh.
3) Be able to ineract with the lunatics of the asylum (i.e everyone in this room)

If you can abide then "WELCOME"........ if you can't then go and find another room where they actually believe in the farcical that is "MOST HAUNTED"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow I didn't even know these were gonna be on..thanks for reminding me SiGa...:D
  • Options
    FN75FN75 Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's one on tonight as well. Is it a repeat?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the one on Living 2 tonight was the first "Living with" show they did, last year. Yvette's birthday. Pre-hysterectomy...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    *rushes over from the other thread* Aha. Made it! Thanks for posting, SiGa :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FN75 wrote: »
    There's one on tonight as well. Is it a repeat?

Yeah the one with her birthday party, where we discover how batty got the MHL gig is on Living 2 tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SiGa wrote: »
    Following our Unprecedented success and huge response to our Most Haunted Live threads (so popular we had to be given a second thread after 466 pages), I bring to the New Series.

Viewers to the lives may not have heard that apparently a new series starts on Tuesday.

Also there are going to be 2 specials with Yvette and Paul O'Grady in Venice to be screened on the 7th and 8th of this month.

Also we have another 2 Yvette and Karl Specials.

This coming Wednesday sees Down on one Knee and on Wednesday 11th we have Keeping up Appearances with Yvette and Karl.

Thank goodness for Digiguide or I would have never found out about these upcoming programmes. With an 8 night live you would have thought some mention would have been made of these upcoming shows:p:D.

Now thanks to Kellydi for posting this in the original Live thread here are the ground rules:

2) Be able to laugh.
    3) Be able to ineract with the lunatics of the asylum (i.e everyone in this room)

If you can abide then "WELCOME"........ if you can't then go and find another room where they actually believe in the farcical that is "MOST HAUNTED"

*Hand up and solomnly declare on The Book of Truth*

I ABIDE !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T10 wrote: »
    *Hand up and solomnly declare on The Book of Truth*

I ABIDE !

lol I know all of you from the other threads can:D

I hope argyll and paget make it over.

Well actually everyone from there:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CheekyTV wrote: »
    wow I didn't even know these were gonna be on..thanks for reminding me SiGa...:D

I know 8 nights of live and you would of thought we might have had a mention or a sneak peek or even trailers in the ad breaks.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a Most Haunted on tonight as well. I can't cope with being in two threads, I might have to abandon the MHL thread and stay here :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FN75 wrote: »
    There's a Most Haunted on tonight as well. I can't cope with being in two threads, I might have to abandon the MHL thread and stay here :D

Best repeatedly put a note on the other threads to say where we are.
    We all moved threads before and some folk got left behind.
    It was very sad:cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T10 wrote: »
    Best repeatedly put a note on the other threads to say where we are.
    We all moved threads before and some folk got left behind.
    It was very sad:cry::cry::cry:

Done. Hehehehehe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right. I am now migrating permanently to this thread. There. Done. I'm here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you? I can't see you, it's too dark! AAARGH! What was that NOISE???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am at college tuesday night, will have to +1 it and read all your comments as I am watching, make me feel part of it...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CovTeej wrote: »
    I am at college tuesday night, will have to +1 it and read all your comments as I am watching, make me feel part of it...

That's what I do too. Glad I am not alone !
    Couldn't live without Sky Plus now or this forum. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CovTeej wrote: »

Yes I normally Sky+ but now I have made this thread I determined to watch it when it is on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I moving into this thread too..:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are people gonna watch ivvy burn an egg on Come Dine With Me...I wonder if Cath got an invitation to the feast?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CheekyTV wrote: »
    are people gonna watch ivvy burn an egg on Come Dine With Me...I wonder if Cath got an invitation to the feast?

Yeah, I'm gonna watch it. Should be good for a laugh judging by her pancake efforts back in the day!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come Dine With Me tonight:
    Up first is Ghost Hunting extraordinaire, Yvette Fielding, a self-professed whiz in the kitchen. Her no-nonsense approach has everyone in a lather, particularly fellow guest Bruce Jones whose fussy eating habits cause straight-talking Yvette more than a few problems. The night ends with the hostess in hysterics, covered in her homemade leek and potato soup…

...an unlikely romance begins to unfold, with Yvette and Bruce kissing mid course!

...the guests are treated to a host of dodgy-looking dishes and even dodgier personal stories courtesy of potty mouthed Yvette.

:eek: :D

"covered in her homemade leek and potato soup"... Let's hope that doesn't give her ideas for January... Ectoplasm.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *slithers in*

Not to be confused with Slytherin, mind you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DuffDan wrote: »
    Come Dine With Me tonight:

:eek: :D

"covered in her homemade leek and potato soup"... Let's hope that doesn't give her ideas for January... Ectoplasm.

There are now some images in my head that I DO NOT WANT.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SiGa wrote: »
    ... here are the ground rules:

2) Be able to laugh.

If you can abide then "WELCOME"

Yes, I can do that!
    No problem at all :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *opens door to peek in*

Pheww, found you all, thought you had all run off without me :D

Does anyone know when the next MHL is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all as we are migrating here.

A final stats update from over there. As of my last post, with both threads combined we had 15,132 posts over 611 pages.

A huge congratulations to everyone that posted big or small (amounts of posts that is, not your actual size) for taking part.