Plastic surgery enhanced woman on This Morning at the moment!

MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There's a woman on This Morning at the moment who has spent many thousands of pounds on plastic surgery and has given her 8-year old daughter several thousand pounds in vouchers to have plastic surgery when she's older if she wants to.... ridiculous or what?! She's also very argumentative with Phillip and a female guest!

Comments

• riversmumriversmum Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a cow:eek:
    On that showing she's not fit to have a daughter, weird woman:(
  • dontyougetitdontyougetit Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thought the women sarh was going to hit the other women al most a fight there...

think is ridiculous to give a child gift vouchers of that age to a child, best part is the mother got them for free is not like she spendt the money herself for her daughter... (passing on the freebies to her daugher)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been on this morning a few times, I really don't understand why they keep giving her airtime she is really awlful. She's not doing anything in this interview to help her cause ...how embarressing to watch was that :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Her poor daughter, the whole 'don't be jel be reem' thing was just bizarre. She's done herself no favours.
  • BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She made an absolute idiot out of herself.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why wasn't the daughter at school?

What a daft mother..
  • Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helena123 wrote: »
    Her poor daughter, the whole 'don't be jel be reem' thing was just bizarre. She's done herself no favours.

'Don't be jel be reem'. I assume she was quoting that dreadful itv2 show. Apparently if you have children you should know what that means. Well no, because I wouldn't let my 13 or 7 year old daughter watch it if they begged me.
    It's obvious that as well as her mother's awful influence, she's getting educated by the shallow dumbos from TOWIE. Poor child.
  • iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tsutsu wrote: »
    She's been on this morning a few times, I really don't understand why they keep giving her airtime she is really awlful.

Because This Morning is dumbed-down tabloid television, that's why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly all the plastic surgery she has had can do nothing to beautify her character..I hope her daughter will grow up to be a confident young woman and able to make her own mind up..By the time she is 18 her mother will no doubt have had numerous more treatments by then and it may put her off the idea lol
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol this morning is ridiculous.
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how much time she devotes to reading with her daughter and helping her with her homework? or maybe the Mother has designs on her daughter being a glamour model and so not in need of education......and where does she get her money from? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is an awful advertisemnt for plastic surgery so i am surprised she has customers.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    tsutsu wrote: »
    She's been on this morning a few times, I really don't understand why they keep giving her airtime she is really awlful. She's not doing anything in this interview to help her cause ...how embarressing to watch was that :eek:

Are we sure it wasn't Pete Burns that as on the show?lol:p
    She came across very badly, couldn't discuss the point reasonably and shouted to get heard over the other lady- Liz someone- didn't catch who she was- but at least she didn't raise her voice and looked dignified unlike the plastic banshee beside her :eek: -
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    bloodynora wrote: »
    I wonder how much time she devotes to reading with her daughter and helping her with her homework? or maybe the Mother has designs on her daughter being a glamour model and so not in need of education......and where does she get her money from? :eek:

She's a businesswoman :rolleyes: The vouchers are all free from the various plastic surgery clinics with which she has connections
  • skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    It looks like her surgery went horribly wrong.Hopefully that will put the daughter off and she'll grown up to be quite sane.
  • happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like TM is becoming like Jeremy Kyle show. LOL
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    happy tv wrote: »
    Sounds like TM is becoming like Jeremy Kyle show. LOL

Nah Jeremy would have sorted it quickly while Pip was like a rabbit caught in the headlights :eek: lol;)
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, there's always the potential for this kind of thing when they have people on with opposite viewpoints (and I bet the producers love it, lol).

I'm surprised there weren't stand up fist-fights the week they had people relating their 'other-worldly' experiences, and then the so-called 'experts'/sceptics telling them they were badically talking cr@p!!

xx
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is an awful advertisemnt for plastic surgery so i am surprised she has customers.

Thats what I thought when I saw her! :eek:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a woman on This Morning at the moment who has spent many thousands of pounds on plastic surgery and has given her 8-year old daughter several thousand pounds in vouchers to have plastic surgery when she's older if she wants to.... ridiculous or what?! She's also very argumentative with Phillip and a female guest!

I believe that once someone has had so much plastic surgery, after that it becomes addictive. There's only so much you can have before the original desired look gets ruined/destroyed. People who've had multiple procedures on the face tend to end up looking nothing like they wanted to. Even people who are blessed with great bodies and looks, even they (crazily) feel the need to have their face/body altered. WHY? It's absolutely crackers!
  • cantelpitcantelpit Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    She used the excuse that she was doing the photoshoots to raise awareness of Domestic Violence (!) but did herself no favours by first pretending to fall asleep whilst the parenting expert was putting her side, and then losing her temper!
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God she was utterly vile, ugly, immature, rude and arrogant. No redeeming features whatsoever from what I saw.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,571
    Forum Member
    Ironically - after spending all that money on enhancing her looks - she was still the least attractive woman on the sofa. :rolleyes:
    Her fashion and make up were horrendous.
    The camera switching between the plastic woman and the naturally attractive Holly showed what a waste of money it had been.

But Holly, please make sure that your lipstick and nail varnish match! :p
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    What a vile woman she is. Argumentative, rude, obnoxious, and hardly an advert for plastic surgery - she looked just hideous.