DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,451
Forum Member
✭✭
There is no way she can be blamed for Jason, she did well not to hit him

Comments

• jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally disagree, she moaned winged and didn't assist in any way. In fact she pushed him down to be PM.
  • SeventeenSeventeen Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    Nick's comments in the boardroom was the series highlight for me. SMACKDOWN.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He took 45 mins to choose colours, how could she have assisted?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Stop thinking with your sausage

She's so high maintenance you have to pay road tax to date her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    What I don't understand is why was Jason choosing colours himself. Why was Luisa all the time on the background moaning?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is why was Jason choosing colours himself. Why was Luisa all the time on the background moaning?

She never seems to be happy, always moaning. Maybe if she helped him they would have finished faster instead she sat there rolling her eyes and moaned and moaned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »

I agree....I actually like Luisa now. I hated her in the previous episodes.
  • kaob82kaob82 Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    I hope Luisa goes another Sam Brick
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a total bully
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I usually can't bear her, but I felt sympathy for her this episode. It was literally two completely different styles clashing. Luisa is 'get up and go' while Jason is 'every detail has to be perfect'.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good, Jason was the right person to go 100%
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    She is a total bully

Spot on !!!:mad:
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    Jason was the right person to go but Louisa is a complete vile bully.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is quite clear that Nick dislikes Luisa and Karren isn't far behind. Lord Sugar is also on his last straw with her.

She has to learn tact or she is a goner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    asyousay wrote: »
    Jason was the right person to go but Louisa is a complete vile bully.

She should've got kicked out the first time Francesca brought her ass back in the boardroom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually can't bear her, but I felt sympathy for her this episode. It was literally two completely different styles clashing. Luisa is 'get up and go' while Jason is 'every detail has to be perfect'.

In The Apprentice, they can't be too perfectionist as they don't have much time. Luisa is more suitable for this kind of programme.
  • QuartzManQuartzMan Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if people calm their hatred for Luisa they would realise it was quite clear that Jason was in the wrong, it was obvious Luisa was trying to hurry him up to no avail.

Jason bringing Fran back over Neil was a mistake aswell, personally all 4 of them should have been brought back.
  • honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't get her way with the age group so stuck her bottom lip out and sulked, sniped and moaned her way through even when she got to take over.
    I've had enough of watching her, I'm out...oops wrong show!
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »

I would say Jason did well not to hit her.
  • indenileindenile Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa had a guilty look on her face
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seventeen wrote: »
    Nick's comments in the boardroom was the series highlight for me. SMACKDOWN.

Nick is awesome :D
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Totally disagree, she moaned winged and didn't assist in any way. In fact she pushed him down to be PM.

It's been done loads of times when a candidate has asked for another candidate to step down.

And what is 'pushing him down to be PM' - please! She was trying to get things done. I'm completely on her side. He should have stood up for himself more.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QuartzMan wrote: »
    And if people calm their hatred for Luisa they would realise it was quite clear that Jason was in the wrong, it was obvious Luisa was trying to hurry him up to no avail.

Jason bringing Fran back over Neil was a mistake aswell, personally all 4 of them should have been brought back.

Luisa's problem is that she has pissed off Alan's eyes and ears. That does not bode well for her. Not hatred but observation. Just imagine for a moment if she acts this way towards the interviewers such as Margaret Mountford - she will straight out of the door.
  • WinterFireWinterFire Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »

The change of PM was only needed because Luisa created the problem. She refused to work under Jason from the very beginning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's maily his fault, but she didn't help much at the design process, why not suggest colours rather than just berate him?

Although as much as I dislike her she is a stronger candidate than Jason and Sugar couldn't have justified keeping him for another week.