Coronation Street : 4th April 2014 7.30pm & 8.30pm : The Hangover from Miss Hell

1141516171820»

Comments

• bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »
    Steve's Extra Hairy Armpits !!!!!

Tina, I was sure when she stood up to go, she would discover the 3 months pregnant book she was sat by !!

And... didn't she leave the pregnancy test & box behind when she left, after throwing them at Peter ?

I rewound that bit to see if she did pick the pregnancy kit, she has something in her hand. But I am sure she brought the kit into the flat in a small black plastic bag which she left on the table in the flat.:confused:
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-04-04/coronation-street-tina-is-not-pregnant---episode-review
    Coronation Street: Tina is not pregnant - episode review
    And cheating Peter Barlow didn't waste much time in showing his mistress the door after she got the results of her test...

Judging by that super-long exhale of breath we witnessed in tonight's Coronation Street, it's fair to say that Peter is pretty relieved that Tina McIntyre got a negative on that test kit.

Double dealing Peter is currently cheating on pregnant wife Carla with Rovers barmaid Tina, but was left reeling earlier this week when his mistress revealed that she could also be expecting his child.

"Couldn't you try to act a bit disappointed for my sake?" Tina seethed tonight once the result came in.

Peter, though, was too busy trying to get Tina out the door of his flat to much notice her anguish. "I'm a terrible dad, I wasn't even there for the first five years of Si's life," Peter explained.

What went unmentioned was the fact that the next five years were spent nearly burning Simon to death, turning up drunk every Christmas to the Bessie Street school nativity and generally making his son's life so miserable that he once ran away to Blackpool.

Tina may be desperate to have Peter's baby, but he isn't exactly the poster boy for attachment parenting.

Of course, there is now the definite feeling that Tina is a mere poodle perm away from turning into Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. "I love you, Peter," she wailed while clawing at his easy-iron shirt. Put it this way - it's a good job Simon's rabbit is already dead or it'd be on Peter's hob by next Monday's episode.

Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Hahaha, brilliant review.:D:D:D Thanks for posting it k9. :D

You're welcome.:)
  • Minnie NinjaMinnie Ninja Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Hi I'm new, hope it's ok to join in.

There has to be a reason why Tina dropped the pregnancy tester in the pub and it was Carla who noticed it, picked it up and gave it back to Tina. It just seemed a bit obvious.

I wonder if Carla will find it somewhere in the flat or the bin?
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I'm new, hope it's ok to join in.

There has to be a reason why Tina dropped the pregnancy tester in the pub and it was Carla who noticed it, picked it up and gave it back to Tina. It just seemed a bit obvious.

I wonder if Carla will find it somewhere in the flat or the bin?

Hi Minnie and a big welcome - the more the merrier! :)

Yes, others have mentioned that Tina may have left the black plastic bag in Peter's flat when she left. If Carla recognises it..........:o:o:o
  • Minnie NinjaMinnie Ninja Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Hi Minnie and a big welcome - the more the merrier! :)

Yes, others have mentioned that Tina may have left the black plastic bag in Peter's flat when she left. If Carla recognises it..........:o:o:o

Thanks for the welcome, so sorry, I hadn't read the full thread. :blush::)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome, so sorry, I hadn't read the full thread. :blush::)

No, don't worry about it - I think I saw it on one of the several other Tina threads later on. (I was too busy posting on here to have noticed it at all as usual.) :D:D
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annielou wrote: »
    "But I love him"

Some people do have a funny idea about what love is. In Tina's case it's stomping about making threats, blackmail, living in denial and vengeful thoughts. Still, it seems to work for Michelle ;-)
  • sheltsshelts Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest her general behaviour towards Steve isn't that far off being psychological abuse.

I think they are aiming at the new, Hilda and Stan or Jack and Vera, not happening though
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not got time to read the whole thread at this time, but was it pointed out that Tina went on a 15 minute break and never went back, used to like Tina, don't anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Not got time to read the whole thread at this time, but was it pointed out that Tina went on a 15 minute break and never went back, used to like Tina, don't anymore.

It was indeed pointed out, dearest kwynne. (Along with the fact that when Tina went thru' the back asking for her break, she still had her outdoor jacket on. In other words, she came straight in off the street and immediately demanded her break before she'd even taken her coat off)! :D:D:D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-04-04/coronation-street-tina-is-not-pregnant---episode-review
    Coronation Street: Tina is not pregnant - episode review
    And cheating Peter Barlow didn't waste much time in showing his mistress the door after she got the results of her test...

Judging by that super-long exhale of breath we witnessed in tonight's Coronation Street, it's fair to say that Peter is pretty relieved that Tina McIntyre got a negative on that test kit.

Double dealing Peter is currently cheating on pregnant wife Carla with Rovers barmaid Tina, but was left reeling earlier this week when his mistress revealed that she could also be expecting his child.

"Couldn't you try to act a bit disappointed for my sake?" Tina seethed tonight once the result came in.

Peter, though, was too busy trying to get Tina out the door of his flat to much notice her anguish. "I'm a terrible dad, I wasn't even there for the first five years of Si's life," Peter explained.

What went unmentioned was the fact that the next five years were spent nearly burning Simon to death, turning up drunk every Christmas to the Bessie Street school nativity and generally making his son's life so miserable that he once ran away to Blackpool.

Tina may be desperate to have Peter's baby, but he isn't exactly the poster boy for attachment parenting.

Of course, there is now the definite feeling that Tina is a mere poodle perm away from turning into Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. "I love you, Peter," she wailed while clawing at his easy-iron shirt. Put it this way - it's a good job Simon's rabbit is already dead or it'd be on Peter's hob by next Monday's episode.

Curly Simon did not run away to Blackpool. He ran away in Blackpool and made his way back to Weatherfield. That was nothing to do with Peter.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She knew what she got herself in for when she started the affair. All understanding. Now she's acting like a spoilt brat.

Writers have ruined Tina. Even Michelle Keegan doesn't know what's best for the character anymore!

I agree - she's never been this needy over men in the past. Hardly turned a hair when Tommy left her and she wasn't all that bothered over Graeme and Xin. It's very out of character for her.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - she's never been this needy over men in the past. Hardly turned a hair when Tommy left her and she wasn't all that bothered over Graeme and Xin. It's very out of character for her.

but haven't men always chased our Tina and this is the first time she has had to do all the chasing, pretty much?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Kevin ever get his leg over with Sallys sister? :D

Only in real life.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Why is Michelle still with Steve if she doesnt like him,,,bitch only wants his money

She certainly doesn't seem to like him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more.

Michelle is near Debbie Dingle-level annoying!

Oh she's far worse than Debbie.

I can say this since Star doesn't hang out here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D

Gawd, I almost wish Michelle was being killed off instead of Tina now. How totally ridiculous and insulting to all womankind was that? :o:o>:(>:(

They could kill both of them do everyone a favour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    We have built it, they will come...

Wetherfield Of Dreams.

They will have to Corrie have built an expensive new set, and no way did Jason do all that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Amy wants picking up from Diedre's,,,,what from next door :confused::confused::confused:

Can't Deidre bring her, but then she would have to get off her fat stupid belt wearing arse wouldn't she.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    British Soap Award clip right there for Michelle Keegan.

What for worst acting in a soap.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She certainly doesn't seem to like him.

I know even Liz tried to wind her in on Friday when she said all he's done is be sick in a plant pot. I felt sorry for Steve, first having to put up with Peter crying when he was trying to go to sleep and then putting up with Miss Hell the next day. He knew he would be in for it as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will have to Corrie have built an expensive new set, and no way did Jason do all that.

I was thinking that as well when I saw the gym. As if Jason built all of that in a week or 2 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes Tina is usually too busy shouting at people, especially her boyfriends. This is out of character for her.