Options

2 new groups have been formed from solo rejects

garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
Forum Member
A 5 piece girl band and an 8 piece boy band.

Comments

• Options
    dagger42dagger42 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    More planted groups already formed ie 1d, Little Mix and Union J with story about all be singles needing a secon chance .Syco/cowell worked out this where money is to be made.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't like either of them but especially the boys. They all sing like solo artists still and perform like it.
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about 5 girls but the boys work surprisingly !!!
  • Options
    qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I were a group I'd never audition for X Factor! You'll always play second fiddle to a group the show started themselves.
  • Options
    Mykey38Mykey38 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I were a group I'd never audition for X Factor! You'll always play second fiddle to a group the show started themselves.

Totally agree.

How many groups go through to the finals, if it is only three then every group that went to the trials were after just one place because its a certainty that the two manufactured groups will make it through to the lives
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milkita wrote: »
    Not sure about 5 girls but the boys work surprisingly !!!

Not for me they looked like the old boot camp style audition where they put in groups to sing a line and try to out sing each other . The stage just looked messy and crowded but maybe will get used to it

And those poor boys are going to have to make a huge amount of money before they see much cash. An 8th of 10% (or whatever is the percentage) won't be much