Christian and Cheryl

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now that Christian is injured do you think he will get the sympathy votes and go all the way to the final even though he can only dance with one arm.

I love Cheryl and Christian, but if you were taking dancing into consideration there is only one winner here and that is Kristy Yamagouchi.

It is very close between Christian (fully fit), Jason and Mario for the final slots and I would suspect Marissa to go this week, but we haven't had a shock exit yet.

Comments

• martyboymartyboy Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People might need to be a bit careful what they post here, to avoid spoiling things for anyone who wants to watch the show on Friday, as though it's live, and see the drama and results etc as they happen.

The results show hasn't taken place yet. It happens tonight (Tuesday). From press reports about the main show, it looks as though it could be an exciting results show, and your comment about "shock exit" might be interesting (or it might not - we don't know yet).
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't get the impression that Tobestar was dropping hints, but point taken.

I really like Cheryl, she's not as glamorous as some of the other lady pro dancers, but I just find there's something really wholesome and nice about her. Not sure if Christian will get sympathy vote of not - he clearly did last week when he was injured, but not sure if he will again.