Metro 2033

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Will anyone else be looking at grabbing this game?

The reviews so far have been positive about it. But the lack of demo for this game so far makes the devs look as if they have no faith in the game.

Over to you...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lack of demo means nothing these days. I'm not for into it but I think it's an excellent game.
  • SPARKIE1984SPARKIE1984 Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive been slightly tempted to get this game....... does anyone know if you can co-op through the levels??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, you can't.
  • SPARKIE1984SPARKIE1984 Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    damn!!!!!

its a no go for me then sadly :(

why dont game makers allow you to co-op through levels??? its annoying
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I picked up the game today, and I think it's pretty good. Plus it's good to have a game which isn't full to the brim with American accents.

Though for those less adventurous, you can choose to have the spoken language in English or in Russian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I have now place my order with Amazon, however Out of Stock :(

I have seen all the short clips on xBox-360 and it looks like Fallout 3 with a hint of Bioshock 2. So hoping it will be a good game.

A demo should be offered to a game of this type, but if the game is no good, i will just have to cut my loss and sell it back at Amazon ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It definitely has the bleakness of Fallout 3. (But then again, this was made by Russians.) But there are a lot of nice little touches to the game especially where the gas-masks and the pneumatic weapons are involved.

This is one game that should ideally be played at night for maximum effect.