2»

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheVoid wrote: »
    I wasn't aware that the DS forums were full of perfect looking people

Not only are they full of perfect looking people, but also people who can sing in perfect pitch and dance better than any professional :)
  • Options
    Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only are they full of perfect looking people, but also people who can sing in perfect pitch and dance better than any professional :)

Mate i know im ugly i have facial scars that remind me every day, :rolleyes:
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mate i know im ugly i have facial scars that remind me every day, :rolleyes:

So you'd be happy being discussed how ugly you looked today on a forum? Having other things about you to shatter your confidence even more?

People need to think before they post here. Yes, you're behind a PC and anonymous to the world, but is there any need? Really?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a beautiful girl. I wonder if Cheryl has been giving her style advice or if Cher has taken inspiration from Cheryl, as she looks a lot like her with the hair/makeup.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I think she looks good for her, I do not think she is stunning but thought she was quite unatractive due to her demeanour and styling.

Someone has made her grow up and clean up her mouth so although I think the look is a bit old for her, it is an improvement.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks more normal now, but that dress is gross and Ill fitting and the shoes don't go.

Sack the stylist!

Hair and make up look FAB tho :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How horrible are some of the comments here!

I wasn't aware that the DS forums were full of perfect looking people.

Wonder how you'd feel if your imperfections were all noted down like that after changing your image and getting dressed up.

^^ Well said.
  • Options
    Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you'd be happy being discussed how ugly you looked today on a forum? Having other things about you to shatter your confidence even more?

People need to think before they post here. Yes, you're behind a PC and anonymous to the world, but is there any need? Really?

I dont give a fig if people stare i have the scars and there is nothing i can do and if other call me ugly then so what i'm not going to lose sleep over it, their problem not mine and my confidence is fine,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is why do singers have to look like models anyway? Surely people like them for their voice and songs/songwriting abilities?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Far too much make up. Never understood why girls wear so much, it looks like she's wearing a mask :confused:
  • Options
    Matt_ParkerMatt_Parker Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Anything concerned with Cher Lloyd is going to bring the hateful mob out.

She looks pretty here. Nothing amazing, but very pretty indeed.
  • Options
    BeakerangeBeakerange Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    It's the eyebrows that amaze me. I remember on the X Factor her eyebrows were weird but they are fab now. Just goes to show what a professional can do.
    I agree she is too skinny now - she's always been thin but she is a noticeable "lollipop lady" now which I find disturbing.