The Chase (ITV1) (P2)

1243244245246247249»

Comments

• JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sean is having a nightmare, if I was on Ther Chase he is the one I would want to face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    absolutely awful from Shaun,,,,,,,,but as this is a repeat ive probably seen it before,,,,,,if they are all repeats i may take a break from The Chaser
  • Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic. £12.5k each!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sean is having a nightmare, if I was on Ther Chase he is the one I would want to face.

Well, apply to go on the show then.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    absolutely awful from Shaun,,,,,,,,but as this is a repeat ive probably seen it before,,,,,,if they are all repeats i may take a break from The Chaser

Are you sure it's a repeat? The Radio Times is not billing it as such. It's episode 64 of this series.... (RT website);)
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Are you sure it's a repeat? The Radio Times is not billing it as such. It's episode 64 of this series.... (RT website);)

i thought someone on here said it was :confused:,i'll stick with it if its still on a new series
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    i thought someone on here said it was :confused:,i'll stick with it if its still on a new series

Was this not the episode aired tonight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6l5i-NnQk

Repeats all week as someone tweeted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Was this not the episode aired tonight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6l5i-NnQk

Repeats all week as someone tweeted.

Have they changed the run then? Showing repeats during half term? Apparently they haven't told the listings mags ;)
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is the only week with repeats :(
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member
    Have they changed the run then? Showing repeats during half term? Apparently they haven't told the listings mags ;)

It's only half-term in Scotland this week and the rest of the UK next week I presume.

And it should be the only week of repeats. Maybe they'll repeat the Fanny Schmelar episode this week also :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    It's only half-term in Scotland this week and the rest of the UK next week I presume.

And it should be the only week of repeats. Maybe they'll repeat the Fanny Schmelar episode this week also :D

Most of England is on half term this week...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of England is on half term this week...

And the other half isn't :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tweet from Mark Labbett........" repeats for this week ONLY as it is half term in many parts of the country... spot how important our school audience is:)"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I'm really betraying my ignorance here, but could anyone explain what the benefit would be to ITV of saving new episodes until after half term? I can't figure that one out:o:o
  • CoriakinCoriakin Posts: 112
    Forum Member

I noticed that the programme appeared to have reverted to the original pattern of having the first break after the first contestant rather than after second contestant. I should have realised that it was a repeat before then from the old style arrowhead on the chasing board. The set decor was tweaked at the start of the latest series/batch of episodes.
  • JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can also see from the old floor layout (circular dais) that it's a repeat. The late change also took The Chase staff by surprise as after emailing people to tell them when their show would be on, they had to send a second email to everyone to say that their show had been delayed by a week.

So it's not surprising the Radio Times was caught out if The Chase themselves didn't know about it :)
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like Shaun but it is becoming more and more apparent he just isn't up the same standard as the other Chasers. He even gets relatively simple ones wrong. Sometimes I think he throws it on purpose because I can't believe he is as bad as he is.
  • Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    I do like Shaun but it is becoming more and more apparent he just isn't up the same standard as the other Chasers. He even gets relatively simple ones wrong. Sometimes I think he throws it on purpose because I can't believe he is as bad as he is.

I take it that you didn't realize that yesterday's episode was filmed almost 2 years ago? ^^'

(And for Series 6, Shaun's track record is essentially the same as Mark's.
    12 wins to 5 losses for Shaun
    11 wins to 6 losses for Mark)
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very annoying and vocal second contestant today.

Edit: good, hes's out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Today's repeat is series 4 episode 14.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Bob
    They lose with 0:45 remaining
    Forum Member
    He asked the question which comedian hosted the 2011 Brit awards......the answer was James Corden.
    An unfair question as everyone knows james Corden is not a comedian and nor is he in anyway shape or form at all funny :p:D:D:rolleyes:
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64235929#post64235929
    This discussion has been closed.