Through The Keyhole returns to ITV

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    well for someone who has been bankrupt twice and has no talent thats a posh pad
    habby wrote: »
    Can I be bankrupt like Catona is? :eek::rolleyes:
    MaureenG wrote: »
    I thought Kerry was skint.

What has she done to earn so much for that pad!
    chaz rich wrote: »
    I thought Kerry Katona was a declared bankrupt :eek:
    rhumble wrote: »
    Katona has either borrowed that house for show,,,or something dodgy is going on,,,how can you be bankrupt and have a house like that???
    di60 wrote: »
    glad I'm not the only one thinking........ 'how the f*** can a bankrupt afford that, even if it is rented'...

:mad:

She's taking the p........:mad:
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    griffpaul wrote: »
    Why is there only six episodes in this series.

six too many!!!
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever thought Keith Lemon was suitable for this is crazy.
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,219
    Forum Member
    Liked the Louis Walsh impression though...
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kelly Holmes.:)
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So awful even Eva out off of Corrie couldn't keep me watching/
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rkid wrote: »
    six too many!!!

This.
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Kelly Holmes.:)

Kelly Hoppen ;)

Gulftastic wrote: »
    So awful even Eva out off of Corrie couldn't keep me watching/

Well this is strange because i never used to be able to stand Keith Lemon and wouldnt watch anything he was involved with but!, for some reason or another i tuned in when this series started and!... i am really enjoying it!.... i am finding it is a really refreshing change from the years we had of listening to the same scripted lines from David Frost!.....
  • ImperialImperial Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    mklass wrote: »
    Kelly Hoppen ;)

Well this is strange because i never used to be able to stand Keith Lemon and wouldnt watch anything he was involved with but!, for some reason or another i tuned in when this series started and!... i am really enjoying it!.... i am finding it is a really refreshing change from the years we had of listening to the same scripted lines from David Frost!.....

Same here, normally can't stand him, watched it tonight and found myself laughing a few times. :o plus Kelly Hoppen's house is stunning.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Whoever thought Keith Lemon was suitable for this is crazy.

Think he`s amazing in it....love the programme
  • bluebottlebluebottle Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    Kelly Hoppen ;)

me too I love the off beat humour and loved Bo' I am a 63 yr old granny ..am I mad ??
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My guesses for the latest episode were Julian Clary, Myleene Klass and Hilary Devey. I don't think I did too badly! :p

In all the years that Through the Keyhole has been on TV, in its various forms, I've only ever guessed the correct person twice and that was when they were made blindingly obvious.

It amused me in the previous revival when the so-called celebrity would be a D-lister, like someone from Bad Girls, and David would assure the flummoxed panel that they'd kick themselves when he revealed who it was. You could tell that sometimes they still didn't know that person when they came out but had to go along with it by saying "Oh, of course!".
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had the misfortune of finding this guff on my telly after Id watched the Barca game on Sky. Honestly, is this how low Saturday night telly has sunk? I despair, I really do.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Think he`s amazing in it....love the programme

Not a fan of Keith lemon by any stretch of the imagination, however, He has surprised me on this, not too over the top and even squeezed a chuckle from me! They need to make the clues harder.
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    I couldn't tolerate Leigh Francis's alter ego until I was forced to endure the first episode of TTK. I can now safely say that I'm glad that I did. There's been a laugh out loud moment in every show, last night's was the dirt on the mat. :D
  • notlurkingnownotlurkingnow Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Likewise, I can't stand Leigh Francis/Keith Lemon normally but I do like him on this. His irreverent style suits the programme perfectly.
    I'm amazed at some of the people taking part - times must be hard.

I guessed Kelly Hoppen last night from the sheer over-designed, three-of-everything, style and the big letter H on the throw. I didn't pick up on the Bruno Tonioli name clue but it was funny and cleverly done.

I was also impressed with myself last week when I guessed Greg Rutherford after he said the kitchen was 8.31 metres long, and I'm not even a sports fan.

I would imagine Kerry Katona's tacky 'Footballers Wives' style house was rented exactly as it stands but would probably have been just as tasteless if she had styled it herself. Delusions of grandeur.
  • square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    I thought it was Kelly as soon as he mentioned 'Dragons eggs'.

Did anyone actually notice 'Fancy a Brew, No ? Tony ? Olly ?' :D
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guessed it was a Dragon, but I didn't guess it was Kelly, because I didn't know her last name (but I did guess the Dragon's name began with an H !)

I didn't guess Bruno's house or Stacy's house !

However I did guess Louis Walsh's house the other week as soon as Keith open the fridge and we saw the potatoes !
  • The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd have thought that the latest series of Dragons Den would still be in the can when this was recorded so the panel wouldn't have an idea who Kelly Hoppen was or certainly wouldn't have been much of a celebrity until the latest series has aired. Just emphasizes how the panel are pre fed the answers prior to filming. Do they really think we're that stupid.
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Why oh why have they reserected this tosh and Keith Lemon is just not funny.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    So far this series i guessed louis walsh from the potatoes, amd stacey solomon within seconds! As soon as he entered the living room and i saw the kids toys shes the first person i thought of.

Everyone else ive been awful at guessing.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Keith and "Froot Keyhole"
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Imperial wrote: »
    Same here, normally can't stand him, watched it tonight and found myself laughing a few times. :o plus Kelly Hoppen's house is stunning.

I thought the house was amazing! very beautiful! I thought I would hate the new TTKH but its not bad at all, even laughed at Keith a few times :D
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,219
    Forum Member
    Bump...
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this programme for kids...the clues are ridiculously easy...Its almost on a plate for the panel don't know why they have turned up.