Forum Member
    Just ask the Question Noel. >:(

BE QUIET GARY. >:(

WELL WHY WOULD YOU USE IT FOR £50K THEN? >:(

Of Course he didn't deal. >:(
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he would use it on £50,000 but not £7,000?

TOTAL LIAR! >:(
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Jack spanked the Banker! Well done, young man. :cool:
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PROVEOUT

Box 1 - Sheryl - 1p :(
    Box 6 - Betty (newbie) - £75,000 :D
    Box 22 - Dilys - £3,000

5th offer would have been £4,500

Box 8 - Adrian - £35,000
    Box 15 - Amy - £5
    Box 16 - Beth - £250

£1 and £15,000 left in the game

Closing offer would have been £3,800

Box 12 - £1

Jack does a lap of honour

Box 10 - Arthur - £15,000

Box 23 - NO DEAL
    Contents - HALF
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Banker Spanking? Worst game ever! >:(
  • computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spanked him :D Not the game we were really expecting with that guy though.
  • SarahsaurusSarahsaurus Posts: 3,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd offer Banker's Gamble.

£3,800 is RIDICULOUSLY bad. >:(

Anyone making a cautious deal at eight boxes for £7K is never going to take the Banker's Gamble when they can only win another £8K,it's hardly bigger than evens.

£3,800 is bang on the fair deal which the Banker is very keen on nowadays.

I agree it is too low,I would not take it myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Banker Spanking? Worst game ever! >:(

Only if you don't want the player to get the most out of the game.
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see the picture of him with the fast food at the end? :D
    Forum Member
    1fab wrote: »
    Only if you don't want the player to get the most out of the game.

I want people to beat the banker, but not Jack, he wasn't consistent. >:(

And he gives out RUBBISH advice, and he cant read the board. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want people to beat the banker, but not Jack, he wasn't consistent. >:(

And he gives out RUBBISH advice, and he cant read the board. >:(

Oh well, we can't all be perfect.
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of the red buttons, they are meaningless.

After much initial anticipation Jacks game ended up quite a mundane run of the mill affair of no particular note.
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see him on the Chase now. He'd probably take the lower offer! :p
  • SarahsaurusSarahsaurus Posts: 3,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well,that was a bad result for everyone on here who was hoping Jack would get nothing.

I was not one of them. I thought he was a decent lad,yes sometimes his "advice" wasn't very good,and didn't work out,but most of the rest of the advice that gets offered by the players usually isn't worth much either.

Were I on DOND,I would not ask for any advice,nor would I pay much heed to it if any were offered. I know the odds and percentages and I would make my own decisions on the basis of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oddly enough Jack was far more irritating in the wings than when in the crazy chair itself. I don't begrudge him a few thousand I suppose.
  • ramraider1ramraider1 Posts: 14,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    Maybe, but why am I getting the impression that Jack could get the highest remaining amount, the £75,000, or certainly a gigantic sum? This game seems flagged up as something special and I'm here bang on 4pm for a rare watch at that time because of it.

I should have been here ages ago but due to my doctor's appointment running ridiculously late I missed today's epic. I'm just watching it now and am delighted by what I am seeing. Jack has a lot of 'mates'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was always a ludicrous theory....sorry Trevor.

Curious that Noel mentioned right at the start that this was going to be a good game ahead, and we've also had a post complimenting the start of today's DOND from Glorious. Mmmm, I'd be willing to bet he wins at least £35,000 at this stage.

Oh please NO !!!!!
    I wish he'd shut up - he doesn't know how to stop talking!
    Someone should give him a full stop for his Xmas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Consistent, Jack has been anything but consistent! >:(

Well said Strictly ! He has been as mercurial as Derby County!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he called me 'mate' like that, I'd DECK HIM! >:(

Get to the back of the queue mate ! ( sorry GCT )
    Does Jack run on Duracell batteries?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see him on the Chase now. He'd probably take the lower offer! :p

He'd probably want to be a Chaser though - nothing as mundane as a contestant. :D
  • SmithmanSmithman Posts: 6,184
    Forum Member
    Maybe it's karma but none of us did very well today either - highest was £20K :o:D;-)
  • Trevor_C7Trevor_C7 Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Person watching with me right now says "The reason he works the night shift at the burger joint is that nobody wants to work with him during daytime". :p

If he had to work with normal people, sooner or later there'd be a lot of the red stuff on the floor, and I ain't talking about a dropped bottle of ketchup.

Anyway, as to my earlier prediction, I was hardly the only one here, and I'd much rather try to be right beforehand than be an after the event smart arse, who undoubtedly just like the motor mouthed burger muncher would've exclaimed "I knew it!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramraider I had you down as such a great guy and here you are wishing ill of Jack's financial chances! :D

When his still picture came up at the end of the closing credits did anyone else's heart miss a beat for a moment? It looked like one of those things they put at the end of programmes that announce the demise of a person since the show was made. I know he irritated the hell out of most of us but I'm pleased it wasn't.

How amazing that nobody playing the box game managed to get a power 5 amount today. That must be a first surely. :o
  • david16david16 Posts: 14,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trevor_C7 wrote: »
    If he had to work with normal people, sooner or later there'd be a lot of the red stuff on the floor, and I ain't talking about a dropped bottle of ketchup.

Anyway, as to my earlier prediction, I was hardly the only one here, and I'd much rather try to be right beforehand than be an after the event smart arse, who undoubtedly just like the motor mouthed burger muncher would've exclaimed "I knew it!"

He has probably been mugged in the street or pickpocketed since.

Jack was the person most deserving on missing out on £100,000 or going home with Nothing as per the previous 2 games. Yet he's the one who's claimed the banker spanking after giving a lot of the worst advice anybody ever given the show. But it's not just that he was wrong in his advice he was adament before hand that it was absolutely correct every single time. And too many were too keen to let Jack give them the first opinion which dominated their thinking on what they should do .

"Trust me" post deal after the player in the middle went with his advice is a ridiculous thing to say on a game of chance.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad he's gone liked the sound of his own voice too much :D
This discussion has been closed.