Dallas :season 3, Channel 5

Comments

• steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to be honest I got bored and started wandering, I found John Ross' continual sexual encounters and Christopher looking at a new woman every five minutes tedious now and I only hope this Ryland thing of him being in the CIA is fake because I can't see it being anything but a ploy to get back at The Ewings.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't Jon Ross have curtains......?

Lovejoy must have cheated on Sue Ellen aswell because no way was she married to JR for 40 years.....

Uh-oh, psycho granny is back, that bit with her & the Mexican guy was rather uncomfortable to watch.:o

I rather like psycho granny :D She is well weird.

What has happened to Pamela this series? Since getting together with John Ross she has been reduced to a rather nothing spare part.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Well i set my timer to record Dallas and i've missed both weeks. Its recording tonight 10pm (Friday) and Big brothers on!
    So missed thursday and last weeks too so will be completely lost.
  • Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the ranch worker woman told Christopher she liked him because he's handsome & funny, she forgot to add rich......

Jon Ross keeps saying "my cousin" re Christopher, well yes Christopher's mother Kristin was Sue Ellen's sister, but his dad was JR so he's also Jon Ross's half-brother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »
    Well i set my timer to record Dallas and i've missed both weeks. Its recording tonight 10pm (Friday) and Big brothers on!
    So missed thursday and last weeks too so will be completely lost.

Is it available on C5's website?
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    When the ranch worker woman told Christopher she liked him because he's handsome & funny, she forgot to add rich......

Jon Ross keeps saying "my cousin" re Christopher, well yes Christopher's mother Kristin was Sue Ellen's sister, but his dad was JR so he's also Jon Ross's half-brother.

I don't think his dad was JR.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    I don't think his dad was JR.

May be it was never resolved, you've got me thinking now :confused:. Certainly JR & Kristin were having an affair, Kristin was also sleeping with another guy.
    Forum Member
    May be it was never resolved, you've got me thinking now :confused:. Certainly JR & Kristin were having an affair, Kristin was also sleeping with another guy.

I think the other guy was the dad - Jeff?

Either him or Jordan Lee.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the other guy was the dad - Jeff?

Either him or Jordan Lee.

Oh yes Jeff, that rings a bell; I don't remember Kristin being with Jordan Lee - but then I can't remember everything.
    Forum Member
    Oh yes Jeff, that rings a bell; I don't remember Kristin being with Jordan Lee - but then I can't remember everything.

Funnily enough - completely coincidentally - an episode on CBS this week showed Kristin 'entertaining' Jordan Lee.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A sleazy guy named Jeff Faraday turned out to be Christopher's father. JR was led to believe that Christopher was his but it later came out that Kristin miscarried JR's baby whilst in California and became pregnant again quickly after with Faraday's kid - Christopher.

Re: this week's episode. So Rylan has apparently been working undercover for the CIA for four years? Wow, they don't seem to be in any great hurry to arrest anyone over at CIA headquarters! Considering the Mexican cartel guys were not being remotely careful about discussing their dealings, you'd think they'd have enough dirt to bring them in by now.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,928
    Forum Member
    Christopher hasn't had much luck when it comes to his parents. Kristen his biological Mother Shot his Uncle JR after they had an affair leading JR to believe he was Christopher's father, whilst Jordan Lee also believed he was Christopher's father as he paid her vast sums of Money to keep the fact quiet. Kristen used Jordan Lee's money to fund her drug addiction which resulted in her being found Dead high on Drugs in the Southfork Pool with JR looking on from a Balcony with broken railings which Kristen had fallen from leading JR to be accused of murder. JR got away with it but it was never fully established if Kristen was just stoned and fell or if JR pushed her.

Jeff Ferraday contacted Bobby to let him know he had Christopher and wanted money to give him back to the Ewing and mainly Sue Ellen as she was his Aunt. Ferraday needed money as he owed some Drug dealers money and they were threatening to kill him which they eventually did, Ferraday was found dead by Bobby. Bobby paid the money to Ferraday originally as he believed he was JR son, however when he arrived back at Southfork Pam believed Bobby had brought Christopher for her as her and Bobby were at the time trying to adopt a Baby as Pam had, had a Nervous Breakdown and had almost jumped of a building after she believed she could not have Children as the Barnes family had an illness were any baby could die before the time they were 5 years old.

JR knowing Kristen had a baby tried to find out were the Baby was and found out that Christopher was at Southfork blackmailed Bobby into giving him his voting rights and therefore overall say at Ewing Oil following Jock's death in exchange for JR keeping quiet about Christopher being his son until Bobby and Pam eventually found out Kristen had miscarried JR'S child and Christopher was really Jeff Farraday's son.

Following Christopher's Paternity finally being discovered Bobby and Pam split up and eventually divorced with the help of a meddling JR and Katherine Wentworth, Pam's sister who became obsessed by Bobby and Shot him leading him to be blind for a short while. When Pam and Bobby finally got back together Pam had her car crash and she suffered terrible burns and disappeared across Europe when she learnt she was dying. Christopher and Bobby didn't know what happened to Pam for almost 30 years until they learnt she had died of Cancer in 1989, but she was planning to return to Dallas before she died.

Christopher has also lost another 'Step' Mother after April Steven's who Bobby married was murdered in France. The only parent who has ever remained in Christopher's life was Bobby and even he 'Died' for a year after being knocked over and killed by Katherine Wentworth though that was only a dream LOL.
    Forum Member
    Pamela didn't need to jump off a room because she couldn't have children in case they inherited the illness that ran in the Barnes family, because Pam wasn't a Barnes - her mother, Rebecca, had an affair, and Digger brought the baby up as his own.
    Forum Member
    Pamela didn't need to jump off a room because she couldn't have children in case they inherited the illness that ran in the Barnes family, because Pam wasn't a Barnes - her mother, Rebecca, had an affair, and Digger brought the baby up as his own.

True, i forgot about that Hutch McKinney, Digger confessed on his death bed that Pam wasn't his child and Hutch was Pam's Dad. Still so much has happened to the Ewings over the years it is hard to keep up:D
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Christopher was adopted by Pam & Bobby so why wouldn't he be his cousin, surely if he was adopted he can call John Ross "cousin"
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Christopher was adopted by Pam & Bobby so why wouldn't he be his cousin, surely if he was adopted he can call John Ross "cousin"

They are actual blood cousins, Kristen was Christopher's real Mum and Kristen is Sue Ellen's sister so he can call John Ross "Cousin"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    wow, i saw Dallas earlier tonight and its no wonder it's on later now..The swearing and coke snorting, i was rather shocked by it..it sounds funny but Dallas never did all that..What next ..a full on sex session with John Ross and Emma :D
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    wow, i saw Dallas earlier tonight and its no wonder it's on later now..The swearing and coke snorting, i was rather shocked by it..it sounds funny but Dallas never did all that..What next ..a full on sex session with John Ross and Emma :D

All i will say is there is an even more shocking scene in episode 8 between John Ross, Emma and Pamela.
    John Ross, Emma and Pamela have a threesome after Pamela finds out about John Ross and Emma's fling, Pamela then chokes on her own vomit and almost dies after taking some drugs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    Christopher hasn't had much luck when it comes to his parents. Kristen his biological Mother Shot his Uncle JR after they had an affair leading JR to believe he was Christopher's father, whilst Jordan Lee also believed he was Christopher's father as he paid her vast sums of Money to keep the fact quiet. Kristen used Jordan Lee's money to fund her drug addiction which resulted in her being found Dead high on Drugs in the Southfork Pool with JR looking on from a Balcony with broken railings which Kristen had fallen from leading JR to be accused of murder. JR got away with it but it was never fully established if Kristen was just stoned and fell or if JR pushed her.

Jeff Ferraday contacted Bobby to let him know he had Christopher and wanted money to give him back to the Ewing and mainly Sue Ellen as she was his Aunt. Ferraday needed money as he owed some Drug dealers money and they were threatening to kill him which they eventually did, Ferraday was found dead by Bobby. Bobby paid the money to Ferraday originally as he believed he was JR son, however when he arrived back at Southfork Pam believed Bobby had brought Christopher for her as her and Bobby were at the time trying to adopt a Baby as Pam had, had a Nervous Breakdown and had almost jumped of a building after she believed she could not have Children as the Barnes family had an illness were any baby could die before the time they were 5 years old.

JR knowing Kristen had a baby tried to find out were the Baby was and found out that Christopher was at Southfork blackmailed Bobby into giving him his voting rights and therefore overall say at Ewing Oil following Jock's death in exchange for JR keeping quiet about Christopher being his son until Bobby and Pam eventually found out Kristen had miscarried JR'S child and Christopher was really Jeff Farraday's son.

Following Christopher's Paternity finally being discovered Bobby and Pam split up and eventually divorced with the help of a meddling JR and Katherine Wentworth, Pam's sister who became obsessed by Bobby and Shot him leading him to be blind for a short while. When Pam and Bobby finally got back together Pam had her car crash and she suffered terrible burns and disappeared across Europe when she learnt she was dying. Christopher and Bobby didn't know what happened to Pam for almost 30 years until they learnt she had died of Cancer in 1989, but she was planning to return to Dallas before she died.

Christopher has also lost another 'Step' Mother after April Steven's who Bobby married was murdered in France. The only parent who has ever remained in Christopher's life was Bobby and even he 'Died' for a year after being knocked over and killed by Katherine Wentworth though that was only a dream LOL.

Oh yes, & now I remember that a woman called Amy 'accidentally' bumped in to Bobby & Christopher, I think at a roller-skating rink, she turned out to be Farraday's sister & wanted custody of C, as usual if I remember correctly it had something to do with JR.
    Forum Member
    Oh yes, & now I remember that a woman called Amy 'accidentally' bumped in to Bobby & Christopher, I think at a roller-skating rink, she turned out to be Farraday's sister & wanted custody of C, as usual if I remember correctly it had something to do with JR.

Yeah that was right JR was paying her and when Bobby figured it out he tried to drown JR. JR really did have 9 lives, what with the shootings, fires etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    Yeah that was right JR was paying her and when Bobby figured it out he tried to drown JR. JR really did have 9 lives, what with the shootings, fires etc.

Do you remember what JR's motives were for that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if SF will be besieged by environmental protesters once the fracking starts.
    Forum Member
    Do you remember what JR's motives were for that?

I can't actually, it might be he wanted Bobby out of Ewing Oil so he could do his bent deals but i could be wrong, still pretty low by JR though, he was the ultimate B*stard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher to Cliff you murdered my unborn babies, erm you can't 'murder' someone who hasn't been born yet - otherwise prisons would be full of doctors who've performed abortions.

Jon Ross was born in 1980 (I forget if it was before or after JR being shot, but it was around that time), hence he is 34, I don't know what age Josh Henderson is but to me he looks about 27.
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Christopher to Cliff you murdered my unborn babies, erm you can't 'murder' someone who hasn't been born yet - otherwise prisons would be full of doctors who've performed abortions.

Jon Ross was born in 1980 (I forget if it was before or after JR being shot, but it was around that time), hence he is 34, I don't know what age Josh Henderson is but to me he looks about 27.

I wont even comment on your first point as if you cant see the difference, that says more about you

Josh is 33 or 34 born in 81