Comments

• AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    her knees look very odd in that photo that DS are using

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a347923/stacey-solomon-pregnant-with-second-child.html

Congratulations to her though, she seems very sweet
  • Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    Congratulations on her pregnancy.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Stacey! I'm sure she'll continue to be a great, loving mum :)
  • Alex482Alex482 Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    So at the age of 22 she's going to have two children by two different fathers and still unmarried. Hardly cause for congratulations.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy for Stacey, the bundle of energy that she is. :D
  • SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex482 wrote: »
    So at the age of 22 she's going to have two children by two different fathers and still unmarried. Hardly cause for congratulations.

Don't you realise? Being able to conceive is somehow a miracle, not something many people do every day, sometimes even by accident. Every child is a little miracle, not just another person to consume the limited resources on our overpopulated planet forcing prices to rise and standards to lower as the same amount must spread further for more people. So let's rejoice at yet another unwed mother plonking out yet another child that will end up with issues because of a lack of a strong father figure and competent mother. Let's party in the streets that yet another reason for Stacy Solomon to get tabloid headlines exists, further perpetuating the idea being brainless but with kids = TV career, worked for Young Mums Mansion, Cherry's Having A Baby and Teenage Mom, right? Hooray for yet another bastard child that will be exploited for profit by it's mother. I can't wait for the OK cover shoot. Let the countdown commence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw congratulations to Stacey! She's lovely. :)
  • sp2011sp2011 Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Stacey, really happy for you both! :)
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Really Happy for Stacey! Good Luck Darling x
  • misulicamisulica Posts: 401
    Forum Member
    Superbeast wrote: »
    Hooray for yet another bastard child

WHAT???
    Forum Member
    Dear God, there are some nasty bastards on here today (and no, I'm not referring to anyone's young children :rolleyes:). I'm seriously shocked by the mean spiritedness shown by some DS members.

Congratulations Stacey. Lots of luck and best wishes to you and your little ones.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to Stacey & her partner :D
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some lucky bastard got to knock up The Solomon?

Congrats Stace.;)
  • SuperbeastSuperbeast Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    misulica wrote: »
    WHAT???

bastard child - a child born out of wedlock.

That's the origin of the word. As a Jew this would ordinarily bring great shame on her family but it doesn't seem as though she's familiar with the idea or really appreciates the basic tenets of her supposed faith if she's having a second child out of wedlock.

And sorry if I am a bit more pragmatic about this whole limited resources/shared planet/overpopulation/kids raised outside of familt structure issue but I put the reality of the fact most of the world starves every day, we're running out of space for habitation and torching the rainforest to make farmland, we've increased by 3 billion in the last 40 years and kids raised without strong family values end up more likely to abandon education and seek the easy route via gang involvement and crime rather than hard work and long term goals. When those issues are not threatening the world economy and civilised society on a daily basis, what with the Eu bailout and worldwide protests for government reform and financial responsibility, then maybe I'll care enough to congratulate someone on their body's natural biological reproduction functions working correctly and turning a sperm and ovum into a bunch of stem cells for the first couple of months. Until then, there's slightly more pressing issues worth more concern and attention than an Essex bird getting up the duff because her boyfriend forgot the Durex when they were parked up a country lane that led to yet another little miracle being conceived that day to go along with the thousands of others formed in that 24 hour period who aren't getting headlines about their conception.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just jealous of her boyfriend. I find her adorable and want her all for myself :) Congrats though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww lucky baby, what a great mum.
    Forum Member
    When those issues are not threatening the world economy and civilised society on a daily basis, what with the Eu bailout and worldwide protests for government reform and financial responsibility, then maybe I'll care enough to congratulate someone on their body's natural biological reproduction functions working correctly and turning a sperm and ovum into a bunch of stem cells for the first couple of months.

If you don't wish to congratulate Stacey on her pregnancy, that's up to you. However, your poisonous rantings are hardly appropriate and are in rather poor taste :)
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    What's the big deal? Women get pregnant everyday.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the big deal? Women get pregnant everyday.

And they are also congratulated for getting pregnant too :)
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Am so pleased for Stacey, she seems like such a lovely girl and a great Mum too. Will be nice for Zac to have a little brother or sister too.
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    OMG this thread is going to make me vomit soon...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Stacey :)
  • kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bastard child - a child born out of wedlock.

That's the origin of the word. As a Jew this would ordinarily bring great shame on her family but it doesn't seem as though she's familiar with the idea or really appreciates the basic tenets of her supposed faith if she's having a second child out of wedlock.

And sorry if I am a bit more pragmatic about this whole limited resources/shared planet/overpopulation/kids raised outside of familt structure issue but I put the reality of the fact most of the world starves every day, we're running out of space for habitation and torching the rainforest to make farmland, we've increased by 3 billion in the last 40 years and kids raised without strong family values end up more likely to abandon education and seek the easy route via gang involvement and crime rather than hard work and long term goals. When those issues are not threatening the world economy and civilised society on a daily basis, what with the Eu bailout and worldwide protests for government reform and financial responsibility, then maybe I'll care enough to congratulate someone on their body's natural biological reproduction functions working correctly and turning a sperm and ovum into a bunch of stem cells for the first couple of months. Until then, there's slightly more pressing issues worth more concern and attention than an Essex bird getting up the duff because her boyfriend forgot the Durex when they were parked up a country lane that led to yet another little miracle being conceived that day to go along with the thousands of others formed in that 24 hour period who aren't getting headlines about their conception.

Give me a break! Talk about OTT!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If procreation was a bit more complex then idiots would have nothing to do.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex482 So at the age of 22 she's going to have two children by two different fathers and still unmarried. Hardly cause for congratulations.

Superbeast Don't you realise? Being able to conceive is somehow a miracle, not something many people do every day, sometimes even by accident. Every child is a little miracle, not just another person to consume the limited resources on our overpopulated planet forcing prices to rise and standards to lower as the same amount must spread further for more people. So let's rejoice at yet another unwed mother plonking out yet another child that will end up with issues because of a lack of a strong father figure and competent mother. Let's party in the streets that yet another reason for Stacy Solomon to get tabloid headlines exists, further perpetuating the idea being brainless but with kids = TV career, worked for Young Mums Mansion, Cherry's Having A Baby and Teenage Mom, right? Hooray for yet another bastard child that will be exploited for profit by it's mother. I can't wait for the OK cover shoot. Let the countdown commence.

(My multi quote isnt working)

A couple of points I was going to make. I was disgusted when I first read about it.The countries been so dumbed down now, people just think this is normal behaviour as can be seen by the posts on here.

And some young naive girls will look at her as a role model. They can see how to be famous for having no talent for anything & just have kids when you feel like it with no strings attached! At least shes got a bit of money behind her to pay for it. The silly girls who would follow her example will have to go on benefits paid for by us.