Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er, it doesn't take a genius - set your profile to private and delete anyone on your friends list who you don't actually know.. Problem solved.
    :p That would leave him with around 5 people. Three of them would be his family.
    Should I ever get married you can definitely do my invitations. I want something so gaudy that Su Pollard would turn her nose up.
    I've already offered you the best wedding card ever :D But you can have the gaudiest, blingiest, neon coloured wedding stationary ever.

I'd enjoy that. Better than bloody leopard print anyday.
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :p That would leave him with around 5 people. Three of them would be his family.

I've already offered you the best wedding card ever :D But you can have the gaudiest, blingiest, neon coloured wedding stationary ever.

I'd enjoy that. Better than bloody leopard print anyday.

Thats sorted then. I now need to find someone to marry. *rings Emma*
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone who hasn't been chucked of Phil's fb friends list (as I was!:o) fill the rest of us in on what he's been saying about DS?

Can't believe Phil would spit feathers OUT of his mouth - I thought he was happy to shove more or less anything IN it!

Ok, bad joke, but it's been a bad day.

Maybe I should just call it a night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, they don't seem to have a clue on Phizz's FB page. They recommend that he sets it to private so that only his 'friends' see his posts :D:D
    Forum Member
    Can anyone who hasn't been chucked of Phil's fb friends list (as I was!:o) fill the rest of us in on what he's been saying about DS?

Can't believe Phil would spit feathers OUT of his mouth - I thought he was happy to shove more or less anything IN it!

Ok, bad joke, but it's been a bad day.

Maybe I should just call it a night.

Basically, he wants to know how to stop what he is saying on FB getting on to here. Majority of his friends don't know what DS is:eek::eek: Obviously he has seen some of our posts and wonders where we are getting the info from. I have no idea as presumably none of his friends would post on DS surely:eek::eek::D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These were my wedding invites Tally - we met when we were in bands so they are made up like AAA passes - I can post it as the pics are about 20 yrs old so don't think anyone will recognise us :D

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/thrushpuppy/AAAinvite.png

And it's all done now so no weird FB gatecrashers - although I bet that would have been fun!
  • tonywilsontonywilson Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Lamaestra wrote: »
    You're right about the username, Tenorlady!

My celebrity crush is a 60 year old slender rock musician!

Bruce Springsteen?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tonywilson wrote: »
    Bruce Springsteen?

I think it's Iggy!
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    These were my wedding invites Tally - we met when we were in bands so they are made up like AAA passes - I can post it as the pics are about 20 yrs old so don't think anyone will recognise us :D

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/thrushpuppy/AAAinvite.png

And it's all done now so no weird FB gatecrashers - although I bet that would have been fun!

They look fantastic. Did you have a dead magpie on your head like our Aud? :D
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Those wedding invites are amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    They look fantastic. Did you have a dead magpie on your head like our Aud? :D

No I wish I had tho - I opted for a simple flower behind my ear but on reflection a magpie wing would have been far more sophisticated.
    Forum Member
    No I wish I had tho - I opted for a simple flower behind my ear but on reflection a magpie wing would have been far more sophisticated.

lol:D and a couple of tenalady discreetly tucked behind your ear:eek:
    Forum Member
    Someone has posted this on Aud's FB page

i think you should get off that couch or get your benefits cut!

Don't think they will remain a friend for long:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those wedding invites are amazing.

Thanks MrI - designed by my own fair hand - even better than that - we had a wedding cake made entirely of cheese...
    drool...

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/thrushpuppy/cheese.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    PMSL @ Phizzle finally twigging his Facebook posts end up on here! :p
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    PMSL @ Phizzle finally twigging his Facebook posts end up on here! :p

But I wonder who on earth it could be:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Just saw that my 'friend' Phil is concerned about his posts being on here - the funniest response was from Henry McLean:
    Simple you make your profile private in security settings then only people in your friends list can see what you post. Anyway surely it's a good thing Phil! No such thing as bad PR after all if they keep you in the limelight you might get more paid interview etc off the back of it :)

Phil's actual words were
    how can i stop digital spy taking stuff of my facebook
    as though we have stolen his status updates and not just copied them :D

Some people are so dense - just do a search for DS and you too can join our gang.
    is that what it does then? spy on people? can it hack facebook accounts!!!!
    :D:D

And he still has everything up about the court case - I would love to see him do time for this and then have a shower :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    But I wonder who on earth it could be:D:D

It's just one of the down-sides of being so famous - poor Phil. Fancy having his personal, private, protected FB ramblings repeated here - there's not even any pictures!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utterly brilliant - so now Phil thinks Digital Spy is actually a real Spy and can actually hack his FB account. You couldn't make this stuff up! :D
    Forum Member
    Utterly brilliant - so now Phil thinks Digital Spy is actually a real Spy and can actually hack his FB account. You couldn't make this stuff up! :D

They really are the gift that just keeps on giving. Priceless :D
    Forum Member
    Just saw that my 'friend' Phil is concerned about his posts being on here - the funniest response was from Henry McLean:

Phil's actual words were as though we have stolen his status updates and not just copied them :D

Some people are so dense - just do a search for DS and you too can join our gang.

:D:D

And he still has everything up about the court case - I would love to see him do time for this and then have a shower :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    LOL Love it!!
  • chawlvischawlvis Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Poor Phil. Will someone give this man a lesson in how t'interwebz works?

I love the fact he thinks Digital Spy is a person.:D Naughty DS, stealing Phizzle's profound ponderings.

He'll have to give his friend's list a trim, and while he's at it, trim his nose hair.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wanna bet that he discovered the unscrupulous spy called Digital while he was googling all things Chawner related. This thread shows up pretty early. And if he did it in the last day, news about the court case would be the first listing or so. His lack of understanding is boundless. And you know he must have discussed this with at least one of his equally unclued-in daughters.:D
  • chawlvischawlvis Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Wanna bet that he discovered the unscrupulous spy called Digital while he was googling all things Chawner related. This thread shows up pretty early. And if he did it in the last day, news about the court case would be the first listing or so. His lack of understanding is boundless. And you know he must have discussed this with at least one of his equally unclued-in daughters.:D
    Oh of course, it was only the other day he was posting links to a plasterer called Chawner and a street called Chawner.No doubt this fabulous thread cropped up and he will have discovered the facebook hacking spy that is digital that way.

I don't believe for one minute that any Friend Of Phil's would be copying and pasting his words of wisdom and bringing them over here, it just isn't feasible.
This discussion has been closed.