Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one! 😉

look in the main gaming forum>:(
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's pretty bad you shouldn't have been able to pre-order if they didn't have enough.
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    I got an e-mail from Amazon earlier saying mine had been dispatched, I really hope that wasn't a lie.

I also got an e-mail with the Skyward Sword Costume Pack pre-order bonus download code :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes mine has been dispatched also and I have received the download code.

Guess we were lucky.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment has not taken from your account for this order.

I've now checked our records and could see that we're yet to receive an update from supplier regarding the change in release date.

As soon as further information on a new delivery date is available we will update the new release date.

we expect the item to be delivered by September 25, 2014 at the latest.

Please note as a online retailer we're totally dependent on our supplier for stock and update.

I hope you understand our limitations.

However there is no cause to be concerned once our supplier provides an updated release date we'll update the website and order page accordingly.

Please be rest assured that the changes will be made as soon as an update is received.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just replayed that again. The first time I played it I ended up taking months long breaks after the second and third imprisoned fight out of frustration, then I got stuck in the Sky Keep against the 4 armed Staflos so I gave up. I started it again a couple of weeks ago and didn't have the previous problems, until Demise. I love the game (and the love the idea that it's ancient Hyrule) but I cannot defeat Demise. I maybe could with the Hylian Shield but I don't think I could defeat all the bosses again to get it :( I feel like such a failure :cry:

Are you playing on the hard mode?

I enjoyed the story of the game, but I hated the world - it felt very disjointed and kind of like I was playing a 3d Mario game more than Zelda. I hated Fi, I thought she was awful, and I hated all the Robot stuff (I hate Robots in general even more so in Zelda) Some of the temples were fun but the controls really ruined the experience for me. The imprisoned fight was boring I don't want to have to do it over and over again.

I think it took me 2 attempts to defeat demise, but that was with load of fairy's and just swinging like a madman if I remember right, doing some Skyward slashes. I think I had a problem actually getting to Demise than actually killing him.

I have attempted a second playthrough several times but I just don't get on with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment has not taken from your account for this order.

I've now checked our records and could see that we're yet to receive an update from supplier regarding the change in release date.

As soon as further information on a new delivery date is available we will update the new release date.

we expect the item to be delivered by September 25, 2014 at the latest.

Please note as a online retailer we're totally dependent on our supplier for stock and update.

I hope you understand our limitations.

However there is no cause to be concerned once our supplier provides an updated release date we'll update the website and order page accordingly.

Please be rest assured that the changes will be made as soon as an update is received.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:

I would complain. They shouldn't have allowed you to place the order if they didn't have enough copies allocated.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously disappointed BUT I'm still ploughing through MarioKart so that'll help ease the pain of having ta wait afew more days for HW! 😄
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously disappointed BUT I'm still ploughing through MarioKart so that'll help ease the pain of having ta wait afew more days for HW! 😄

its on with a different seller...got it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its on with a different seller...got it

Same! 😉 ... (Tho going by the dispatch estimate maybe I should have just went ta Grainger Games or summit!) 😒
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same! 😉 ... (Tho going by the dispatch estimate maybe I should have just went ta Grainger Games or summit!) 😒

Just cancelled it, choking to go to Game at dinner time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just cancelled it, choking to go to Game at dinner time

👍 I'm hitting Grainger @ 9 o'clock! 😆
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll probably have got them before mine arrives! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    You'll probably have got them before mine arrives! :D

Have u seen the £13 DLC pack? ... Extra characters & stuff! 😎

(ya preorder now & get Dark Link, the rest unlocks in October! ... I couldn't resist!) 😜
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen it, might have to grab that at some point. I'm hoping we get access to the other pre-order costumes as well.
    Forum Member
    samcains90 wrote: »
    Just seen it, might have to grab that at some point. I'm hoping we get access to the other pre-order costumes as well.

Me too, I really wanted the Ocarina of Time costumes but I'm having issues with Game so settled for the Skyward Sword ones
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the time of pre-ordering I had no idea this was even happening and I always shop with Amazon so ended up with Skyward Sword. The ones I didn't want at all, ah well they were free. The OoT ones look fantastic and I've always loved TP's Zelda design. Fingers crossed!
    Forum Member
    Mine still hasn't arrived and I've got a friend arriving any minute for a catch up :( a non-gamer friend :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I got it in Grainger..... Not sure what costumes i have..

2 copied left, they kept one

Good game btw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've really enjoyed the few hours I have spent on it so far.
    Forum Member
    Grrrr why did they have to bring the Imprisoned back? I hate that bastard, he's the reason I almost never played Skyward Sword again.

Other than that its a fantastic game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just reached the Epilogue I will be playing it tomorrow.

The Imprisoned killed me on first try. Reminded me why I couldn't play Skyward Sword again.
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enyoing it quite alot, not played a DW title in years (they just got too confusing), this is taking me back to the simper more fun titles in the series.
  • JimallJimall Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I've played it a fair bit over the weekend - about 10 missions into the main campaign and done a couple of missions in Adventure Mode. It's exactly what I was expecting and doesn't disappoint one little bit, I'm really enjoying it!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony (possibly Microsoft too) are monitoring this one closely. I could see a spin-off with the likes of Kratos, Sack-boy, Nathan Drake etc. in their own version as well. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have u seen the £13 DLC pack? ... Extra characters & stuff! 😎

(ya preorder now & get Dark Link, the rest unlocks in October! ... I couldn't resist!) 😜

I just bought this, already looking forward to the extra content!