Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasons on Piers Morgan show at 9pm this evening.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »

I will find something else to do.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like you Yungathart I think I will give Piers Morgans Show a miss. I also feel sorry for Ola if they are dropped because she didn,t do or say anything out of place.
    I quite like Craig, but I think if you got on the wrong side of him that would be it. However we will just have to wait and see. Maybe we are all worrying about nothing as usual.
    Hope we hear something from LV soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Like you Yungathart I think I will give Piers Morgans Show a miss. I also feel sorry for Ola if they are dropped because she didn,t do or say anything out of place.
    I quite like Craig, but I think if you got on the wrong side of him that would be it. However we will just have to wait and see. Maybe we are all worrying about nothing as usual.
    Hope we hear something from LV soon.

You sum it up so well Lou , but if we did not worry about Artem , whatever would we do ,:o, it all part of supporting Artem and Kara. . I just wish he was as keen on tweeting as Robin is :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am going to wish you all goodnight , i had a poor night last night , so feeeling rather weary to night . sweet dreams all.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am also heading for an early night. Did a tad too much in the Garden today but I did enjoy it.
    Sweet Dreams to all x.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    20tjjmv.jpg

Posted this pic of DWTS Las Vegas for Yungathart

Guys and Dolls included - Luck be a Lady tonight, Rocking the Boat and a Bushel and a Peck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    20tjjmv.jpg

Posted this pic of DWTS Las Vegas for Yungathart

Guys and Dolls included - Luck be a Lady tonight, Rocking the Boat and a Bushel and a Peck.

Any idea when this one was actually taken?:confused:
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Any idea when this one was actually taken?:confused:

Not really sure. Around the middle of April. Posting a lovely one of Artem but not a new one.

211uzrd.jpg
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really sure. Around the middle of April. Posting a lovely one of Artem but not a new one.

211uzrd.jpg

Just been lurking around twitter and noticed a tweet to Kara on 30th April from Elmtree Pet Hotel were their 2 bebies as Artem calls them are staying.

Hey Kara thanks for the follow!Your cats say Hello and they are doing fine! Meow!:D Bless I bet they are really missing them.

I wonder will they go back in hotel when K&A are on tour!
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Just been lurking around twitter and noticed a tweet to Kara on 30th April from Elmtree Pet Hotel were their 2 bebies as Artem calls them are staying.

Hey Kara thanks for the follow!Your cats say Hello and they are doing fine! Meow!:D Bless I bet they are really missing them.

I wonder will they go back in hotel when K&A are on tour!

I am sure they will. They have a webcam for K&A to see them.:)

This is the pic that worried me.

5vwr2r.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

5vwr2r.jpg

silversandy in what way.

Is it because she looks a bit on the heavy side.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noticed Nancy has joined twitter.

She is tweeting and arranging a champagne lunch with Natalie,Chelsea,Katya Kristina
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

211uzrd.jpg
    That is a good one but I see what you mean about the other one you posted - too much pressure on the knee especially at that angle. Hope it is better. Time is moving on rather fast....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Noticed Nancy has joined twitter.

She is tweeting and arranging a champagne lunch with Natalie,Chelsea,Katya Kristina

Are you sure it is the real twitter account? There was a fake one. I think the one with the black and one photograph is the real one.
    Forum Member
    silversandy in what way.

Is it because she looks a bit on the heavy side.:eek:

True - Kara is as light as a feather in comparison
    KAbell wrote: »
    That is a good one but I see what you mean about the other one you posted - too much pressure on the knee especially at that angle. Hope it is better. Time is moving on rather fast....:rolleyes:

As KAbell said - there was too much pressure on his knee,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

5vwr2r.jpg

Thanks for the pics and tunes silversandy , I do recognise them ,thats a relief,Whow!!.

I do agree with the worry over this pic of Artem and Tia, He is taking all the strain on his knees, and she is a big hefty girl .

In some respects I hope the dancing group pic is current , but then I wish he wasnt dancing there too , there's no suiting me I know, I just feel I want to protect him :o

Re the cat Hotel for Orlaando and HUdson , it sounds a very caring place , but I cant help feeling its a bit like sending your chidlren to Boarding School.!!!.

I will leave you now as I have to get a meal before setting off to the last football match , at the borrowed ground before we move into our own " NEW YORK STADIUM" in the summer .

See you later , bye .
    Forum Member
    To view these and other pics of DWTS Las Vegas - Google Dancing With the Stars Las Vegas Getty Images. There are 4 pages of photos. A few photos of Artem. This link may work.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=142899392&EditorialProduct=Entertainment#
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Thanks for the pics and tunes silversandy , I do recognise them ,thats a relief,Whow!!.

I do agree with the worry over this pic of Artem and Tia, He is taking all the strain on his knees, and she is a big hefty girl .

In some respects I hope the dancing group pic is current , but then I wish he wasnt dancing there too , there's no suiting me I know, I just feel I want to protect him :o

Re the cat Hotel for Orlaando and HUdson , it sounds a very caring place , but I cant help feeling its a bit like sending your chidlren to Boarding School.!!!.

I will leave you now as I have to get a meal before setting off to the last football match , at the borrowed ground before we move into our own " NEW YORK STADIUM" in the summer .

See you later , bye .

I hope your team win. Wrap up warm it is freezing here. I am wearing a thick jumper in May:( Typical Bank Holiday weather
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To view these and other pics of DWTS Las Vegas - Google Dancing With the Stars Las Vegas Getty Images. There are 4 pages of photos. A few photos of Artem. This link may work.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=142899392&EditorialProduct=Entertainment#
    Interesting set of pics. - worked perfectly silversandy - just hope Artem is fully fit for his up-coming June events with Kara & co. Still feel slight apprehensive but am hoping for the best for the Master as ever.:):)
    Enjoy footie yungathart. Its sunny here but freezing. May??:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5vwr2r.jpg[/QUOTE]
    I hope your team win. Wrap up warm it is freezing here. I am wearing a thick jumper in May:( Typical Bank Holiday weather

Thanks , Its freezing here too, Thermal long johns are on ready , and jumpers ,wooly hat will be too. Bye :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to warm myself up after being out in cold but bright day, watched K&A's "Runaround Sue" jive. Apart from loving Artem in it the band were outstanding there too, fab-u-lous. What a treat that they will be coming on the tour. There are many other examples I could quote but IMO this number had it all. WOW.:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Hello all home at last, and when i got home my tickets for DTTM were here whooopppeeee
    Forum Member
    Lucky you BJgirl. Mine don't arrive until mid-June!

I found this video on Youtube of Darcey Bussell dancing on SCD whilst Katherine Jenkins sings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5WNf7prVeg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Lucky you BJgirl. Mine don't arrive until mid-June!

I found this video on Youtube of Darcey Bussell dancing on SCD whilst Katherine Jenkins sings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5WNf7prVeg

i would have been sad if they didn't arrive until mid June mainly because we are going to London at the beginning of June lol :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.