Options

Happy Christmas everyone

george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
Forum Member
I've stopped watching the show and have officially left this forum (long story), but I just thought I'd drop by to wish you all a great Christmas, and say thanks for the years of Apprentice-themed discussion. Whilst I won't be returning to this forum except for occasions like this, I am still contributing to other parts of Digital Spy, so anyone is welcome to get in touch whenever they like.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Comments

• Options
    lammtarralammtarra Posts: 4,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas. If you want to come back, you know where to find us.
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    And to you. Nice to see a post from you in this forum :)
  • Options
    sausagesandwichsausagesandwich Posts: 2,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering where you had got to. Not long ago you were threatening to watch a whole series in a single session.
    Have a good new year.
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    Merry Christmas. had full house yesterday so didnt get chance to come on here
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    I've stopped watching the show and have officially left this forum (long story), but I just thought I'd drop by to wish you all a great Christmas, and say thanks for the years of Apprentice-themed discussion. Whilst I won't be returning to this forum except for occasions like this, I am still contributing to other parts of Digital Spy, so anyone is welcome to get in touch whenever they like.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Merry xmas - missing you.

https://twitter.com/RickyMartin247/status/678674390511427586
  • Options
    Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas cos I sure did. I hit the sales yesterday. My ideal Christmas present would have been Brett wrapped up in nothing but a bow-tie and sexy tight CK briefs. :)
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you had a great xmas and happy new year :)
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    hope everyone has a good 2016
  • Options
    Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all you Apprentice fans. We gotta wait 10 whole months until the new Season. That's a long stretch. What are the candidates doing following their departure from the boardroom? YouTube has the full episodes of the early years. I prefer Nick over Claude who is an arrogant old goat. Why has HUNKY Ricky been replaced by Linda at the final interview stage? :confused: