Options

I think the producers are trying to make Shilpa look bad

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think the producers are trying to cover themselves with clever editing and try ing to tar Shilpa as being not so innocent.

Did you notice she mentioned that she was conservative , but they highlighted her talking to jade and the others about when she lost her virginity, they know fully well that Asian women do not talk about these things in public.

I also watched BBLB and dermont stll thinks Shilpa has brought some of the problems on herself despite the guests nerinder and craig trying to get it in his head that the girls were BULLYING her.

Now they are trying ti make her look bad because of some chicken stock cubes- I hate those producers

Comments

• Options
    jmezjmez Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    wow.. i think jade is about as low as you get on the human chain.. how can you defend her and the girls behaviour?
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not working...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is bloody pathetic, and so are Jo and Danielle
  • Options
    Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no. Listen to Jade, that stupid cow go on and on. She only making an example of herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not possible to make Shilpa look bad
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest that makes Jade look bad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Geez and just look and Danielle and Jo sitting there grinning..... they are just as bad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    she's doing that all by herself!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and what does cleo do, she just stands there. I think Shilpa should have walked away when that dunce jade was arguing with her.

As Jermaine said "you can't reason with STUPIDITY"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Thought there was rules against violent and aggressive behaviour. That ouburst was disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofan wrote:

I also watched BBLB and dermont stll thinks Shilpa has brought some of the problems on herself despite the guests nerinder and craig trying to get it in his head that the girls were BULLYING her.

Now they are trying ti make her look bad because of some chicken stock cubes- I hate those producers

Jade's conduct was pathetic, but Shilpa did start the pointless row imo.
  • Options
    rob*123*rob*123* Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    They are bullying a lovely woman on tv.
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgraceful!! Jade and co should be shown the door!!
  • Options
    robot1000robot1000 Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just tried accessing http://www.ofcom.org.uk/ and it seem's to been down.

It must be that so many people are complaining during this ad break
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    All she looked to me after that was full of dignity and grace i hate to think Shilpa thinks that Jade and her lapdogs represent the uk No One deserves to be spoken to like that NO ONE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    SO what if she said she only ordered those cubes. They have assasinated her absolutely everthing. My god I constantly say things in error however I don't make other peoples lives a misery. Jermaine knows exactly whats happening and he is fed up. He said they will always find something so she has to give up tryign beign friends with them. They ahve constantly provoked her and know just waiting for a failing on her part. Just cus she said that Jade was going to beat her up... What kind of mentality is that? But judging by some of the posts here it appears a lot of people are are of the same mentality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    norm101 wrote:
    Jade's conduct was pathetic, but Shilpa did start the pointless row imo.

Please pple give her a break! has she not had enough??????? Apparently Joe tried to kill herself due to bullying when she was 14, imagine the effects on Shilpa. i would have kicked a@@e a long time ago and I am not bothered what you lot on the forum wud think?