Supernatural Season 6 - CW pace - Tagged Spoilers

Comments

• tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    I hope this season is alot better than the awful Season 5!

Season 5 was the best season imo.
  • ShadoutShadout Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvtimes wrote: »

I dunno whether I'd say it was the best overall season, but for me it had some of the best standalone episodes of the entire run; the Changing Channels and Real Ghostbusters episodes were an absolute joy to watch. Sam and Dean in the Doctor Sexy setting and ripping the piss out of Horatio Kane had me crying with laughter!
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 5 was my last favourite too. Too many standalones and for every one that was good like Changing Channels, there was rubbish like the Paris Hilton episode or the one where Dean turned old or the one where Sam bodyswapped.
    Forum Member
    Shadout wrote: »
    I dunno whether I'd say it was the best overall season, but for me it had some of the best standalone episodes of the entire run; the Changing Channels and Real Ghostbusters episodes were an absolute joy to watch. Sam and Dean in the Doctor Sexy setting and ripping the piss out of Horatio Kane had me crying with laughter!

It was more my favourite because of the major myth arc behind it. Plus the angst, searching for god etc.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?

It had some really funny episodes, like the Supernatural convention episode etc. :p But overall I thought it was badly paced and the finale was such a boring anti-climax.

My favourite finale was Season 3 and Dean being dragged to hell! :o
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    The convention episode was awful.

I liked season 5, but the apocalypse totally fizzled out and Lucifer and the Horseman were very underused. Nothing I've read about season 6 has done anything to convince me they have enough ideas to keep the show going at the usual high standards, but I'm still impatiently waiting......
    Forum Member
    I would of loved it to be more apocalyptic and to see Lucifer used more, i dunno it's just my favourite although season 3 was extremely awesome and the run up to Dean being dragged to hell was amazing.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s5 was great,im a big fan of the angel/demons storyline

id prob rate them 2,4,5,1,3 but they are all at the same level pretty much in terms of quality and enjoyment
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know which series I like the best. I know Series 3 had the worst episode ever - Ghostfacers. That was such a disappointment after the writers strike. I reckon it was the writers revenge! lol

I did enjoy last season a lot, I loved the Angels storyline, but I also loved the monster of the week format too.
  • ShadoutShadout Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    24th of September it starts is that right?

Only three weeks away now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon87 wrote: »
    I don't know which series I like the best. I know Series 3 had the worst episode ever - Ghostfacers. That was such a disappointment after the writers strike. I reckon it was the writers revenge! lol

I did enjoy last season a lot, I loved the Angels storyline, but I also loved the monster of the week format too.

ghostfacers was awesome!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »
    ghostfacers was awesome!!!!!!!!

Worst supy ep ever.
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    The bug episode, Ghostfacers, and the convention episode are the 3 worst episodes that spring to mind.

Sounds like Eric Kripke will be adapting 'Sandman' for the CW. It's probably the wrong network for it, but I'm sure he'll do a good job.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Worst supy ep ever.

I loved ghostfacers!!! The themetune was awesome!!!

Also just looked at the pics released for season 6.....Dean's tucked his shirt in!!!:eek: :D!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im more of a "least favourite" rather than "worst" kinda guy

i mean i love buffy/angel and myabe the s3 angel eps when he switches bodys with an old man is the least favourite of mine but i still loved watching it from start to finish and can rewatch it too

guess im just lucky like that
  • AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a video made by a fan and the CW should hire this person pronto :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au_hHzLmW0U&feature=player_embedded
  • NoraBattieNoraBattie Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's a video made by a fan and the CW should hire this person pronto :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au_hHzLmW0U&feature=player_embedded

:eek: awesome video - thanks for posting... It gave me chills and actually got me excited for S6...
    they should definitely hire that person to do their promo's!
    Forum Member
    Normally we have had a youtube video up by now showing a 5 min clip of the new seasons premiere episode. Fans put them up on comic con. Why not this time i wonder?
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    http://www.buzzfocus.com/2010/09/11/supernatural-season-6-3-new-teaser-spots/

heres 3 new teasers the cw released recently
    there all basicly the same though ha:D
    not much but they are our 1st bit of new footage from s6:D

cant wait:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two more weeks!!!

I'm really glad that the 'Hellatus' is nearly over :D
    Forum Member
    Two more weeks!!!

I'm really glad that the 'Hellatus' is nearly over :D

Me too!! Can't wait!
    plus, that fan made video is AWESOME! thanks for sharing! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't it? The music in the video was 'Mombasa' by Hans Zimmer and it's from the 'Inception' soundtrack.
    Forum Member
    I thought so!! Hans Zimmer is an awesome composer - I always wondered what would happen if he did Supernatural's soundtrack. (not that the current spn composers aren't doing a great job tho!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭