Can't believe KP

Comments

• Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Has she? Or has she just been told by Perez what he has allegedly seen whilst in the Secret Room. It seems to me she listened to Perez then decided to take what he has said as gospel! It makes me laugh how grown adults take one persons word over something when that person has done nothing but stir things up from day one so why would you believe them? KP's own words when she entered the house was to make her own mind up on housemates but then her obsession to know whether anyone was gossiping about her when Perez returned to the house proved what a load of b*****ks that was!!

Great post, spot on.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    Can't believe KP reason for nominating KH she is accusing her of exactly all the things her mate Perez does now and sounds like she has been coached by Perez. Her reasons for nominating Callum were bizarre in my opinion - crikey

Thank goodness for KP well done her she summed up KH to a tee. ;-):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Because all of the traits she has mentioned are in her friend Perez. That's why. She knew him before she went in and everything she said is about Perez too.

KH hasn't denied anything she has said about KP from what Perez has told her, so why shouldn't KP stand up for herself? As for Callum he's acting like a spoilt little bitch since she nominated him, held a grudge big time so I don't blame her for nominating him either.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It suits her agenda to believe Perez. All of the remaining HMs want to win desperately and I think possibly KP more so as she surely doesn't want Alex Reid to come out a winner and her not. She has gone into the house with prior information, past history with KH and also her massive fan base. I said on a much earlier post the producers have put her in to win and it may possibly happen. She has just bided her time to implement her plan - it was bound to happen at some stage. Perez just happens to be a way of that plan being put into action. Why on earth did she not tell KH straight away if she was offended. There are no friends in that house just allies

It wasn't just what Perez said though - I'm sure she saw some stuff that Katie H had said about her during one of the tasks the other day. There was something that Katie H said (to Michelle I think) that all Katie P wanted was a man and that she'd never get one.
    Whatever - Katie H doesn't have a divine right not to get nominated.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the best line in KP's nomination about KH was 'you've been two-faced to my face'. Classic! :D

Typical KP, says it all really :D:D:D
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am glad she spoke up,its what I have been waiting for.
    She will now get my votes when she is up.
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't just what Perez said though - I'm sure she saw some stuff that Katie H had said about her during one of the tasks the other day. There was something that Katie H said (to Michelle I think) that all Katie P wanted was a man and that she'd never get one.
    Whatever - Katie H doesn't have a divine right not to get nominated.

I'm sure thats quite true. But they all want to win and I think KP has a strong chance. When she went in I said the producers have put her in to be the winner. Watch this space, it may well happen
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP has a massive Twitter fan base and tweets daily often more than one so thats not surprising. You watch, she may come out the winner
    I hope so..................got a crafty bet on innit? ;):D

She's never going to win Mastermind but tbf, I really don't mind her when she's not talking about what she shoved up her exes bum :blush:

She's not as gormless as she looks ;)
  • Kathleen_FosterKathleen_Foster Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    What no one in the house has realised, which is strange, is that anyone involved with Perez in a positive way gets voted out! And Katie Price had a good week to watch CBB to see the writing on the wall! So what does she do? Get sucked into the narcissistic Perez gang. I am also quite surprised how weak she is actually.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What no one in the house has realised, which is strange, is that anyone involved with Perez in a positive way gets voted out! And Katie Price had a good week to watch CBB to see the writing on the wall! So what does she do? Get sucked into the narcissistic Perez gang. I am also quite surprised how weak she is actually.
    KP is too popular to be voted out because of Perez. I think she realized the only way to beat KH is to go against her - the anti-KH vote.
  • seelleeseellee Posts: 10,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez has played her like a fiddle. I'm really surprised at how much she has been taken in by what he's said. Completely illogical.
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    She's got it all wrong. It's sad because I liked Pricey before this
    What did she get wrong? That Hopkins is 2 faced to all? That she argues? That she loves the limelight? All this rings true to me.

At last Pricie has come off the fence and gained a voice. Michelle is no longer disappointed by her and is seeing Pricie more for how she appears in the media...i.e. outspoken.

I find it interesting that Pricey wrote a column for the same (dreadful) paper as Hopkins currently does.
    Forum Member
    Oh God she droned on. And on.

She's obviously so upset about what Perez said.
    So you didn't listen to the content? Quite accurate I thought.
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    Katie is listening to parez He was telling lies
    Was he? How do you know that I wonder?
    Forum Member
    Why can't you believe it? KH nominated her and from what I've seen it's only KH being rude about KP - not the other way around.
    Well said! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I hope so..................got a crafty bet on innit? ;):D

She's never going to win Mastermind but tbf, I really don't mind her when she's not talking about what she shoved up her exes bum :blush:

She's not as gormless as she looks ;)

She certainly isn't gormless, she has made much more in money than I can ever dream of so she certainly may not be able to express herself but she's media savvy. And I haven't put a bet on since BB5 when I realised I as a viewer was being manipulated by the producers and they can manipulate their winner :D
    Forum Member
    Nope...it's not all about Perez. Are you forgetting how Hopkins criticised Pricie re. getting benefit from the government? That was a major turning point - I could see it in Pricie's face.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    I thought Katie P was great, she didnt hold back. Loved it.
    She was just making an attempt to appear interesting....and failing.
    Oh God she droned on. And on.

She's obviously so upset about what Perez said.
    It suits her agenda to believe a liar.
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    KP was great

She was not particularly big
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP has a massive Twitter fan base and tweets daily often more than one so thats not surprising. You watch, she may come out the winner

I've been thinking about this all week, she's playing a tidy game People are getting sick of the Hopkins/Perez show, it's like groundhog day. After tonight Katie Price is one step closer to winning imo. She should not be underestimated.
  • seelleeseellee Posts: 10,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Hopkins more two faced than anyone else though? The thing she was accused of being two faced about was actually said to prices face!
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laugh at how people say a celeb has X million followers on Twitter given that when most people sign up for Twitter certain celebs like KP you are automatically added to follow!! Have to admit, I removed them immediately but I bet most people don't!!
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    Katie P is everything she so strongly denies that she is. What a prat for nominating Katie H.
    you have no chance if winning JORDAN so stop playing silly games!!

But it is a game and they're all playing it.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Nope, shes seen what Hopkins is like.....a 2 faced bitch.

The thing is Katie h is the only one that is up front with what she says Katie p should not listen to parez big mistake for her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    I laugh at how people say a celeb has X million followers on Twitter given that when most people sign up for Twitter certain celebs like KP you are automatically added to follow!! Have to admit, I removed them immediately but I bet most people don't!!

She wasn't added automatically to my Twitter feed and I was the one that said she has an enormous following. I don't think I said X million though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moontaker wrote: »
    I've been thinking about this all week, she's playing a tidy game People are getting sick of the Hopkins/Perez show, it's like groundhog day. After tonight Katie Price is one step closer to winning imo. She should not be underestimated.

Totally agree Moontaker with what you say. I thought it from the day she went in.