The Paul Miller Show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The late night show that broadcasts across the South on BBC Radio between 10 PM and 1 AM every week night hasn't been the same since Talia and Neil left. I've not been a fan of the show since they introduced a new game called "The Bag".

Anybody else stopped listening?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I listen to Paul every night that he is on. Yes, Talia was great when she was there but it started to get a little 'tired' in my book and I was actually starting not being able to stand her antics. Paul's show now is a lot better now. The fun aspect of the show was good at the time but every show needs change. I play the bag and have been on air with Paul to play as well - and beat him! He is a lovely person to speak to - really makes you feel at ease if your nervous. The bag not the same since they changed the amount of questions I admit that and loads of listeners complained including me but Bob the producer doesn't give a toss regarding that! However, The show itself is better. I don't want to go to bed with a load of mad antics going on when I am trying to wind down after a hard day's work. I am a loyal listener to Paul's show - have been since 2005 and I always will be until the day that he sadly decides to leave. His show really helps me to relax. As I work with disabled children, it can be very frought sometimes and after a long shift his show is one to come home and look forward to and I relax to. Whether you are a still a fan of the show, that is up to you. However, it is a show I enjoy very much and nothing will ruin my enjoyment of his show. Also, if you were listening a couple of weeks ago, you would have heard Paul talking to Neil about some thing he did. Was actually quite amusing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Paul is amazing but I just didn't like the minor changes made to the show. I wish he had a better slot though because my sleeping patterns have changed a little bit in recent months and I'm finding it hard to tune in most nights.
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just listening to the Bag quiz and the station started a feed from BBC 5 Live instead across all platforms. Anyone know what happened to the Paul Miller Show this evening? Why has 5 Live kicked in early?
  • wilson500wilson500 Posts: 1,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had to evacuate the building due to a suspect package (which turned about to be a bag of dirty washing).

5 live was on for about 90 minutes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02bl4v6
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    wilson500 wrote: »
    They had to evacuate the building due to a suspect package (which turned about to be a bag of dirty washing).

5 live was on for about 90 minutes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02bl4v6

Cheers mate. Much appreciated. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else delighted the Eye Spy game has returned? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What was the item beginning with a 'c' and found in a garden centre? No-one guessed it and he forgot to give the answer I think or I didn't hear it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was cane furniture. I listened to the podcast on my PC. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    Anyone else delighted the Eye Spy game has returned? :D

No takers then re the I Spy? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone hear where the place was this evening I missed the answer. Thanks.
  • markmagmarkmag Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try The Paul Miller Show Listeners' Group on Facebook - they're very devoted!
  • Stephen_BaileyStephen_Bailey Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Paul Millers' Evening Show is hard to describe, only, it's fantastic at putting a light into listeners days alongside bringing somewhat of a community together every evening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks peeps :)