Will Perez leave to no crowd?

2»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    Death threats are usually just people tweeting him to say they're going to stab, shoot or otherwise maim him. They're not letters posted to Channel 5 scrawled in a crazed killer's own blood.

I shouldn't laugh but I will :D

Those death threats are about as genuine as Alicias breasts. Reminds me of the 12 year olds in their bedroom posting that they're going to murder Harry Styles latest girlfriend
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A wall of absolute silence can be very powerful.

I'd like Perez to come out to total silence.

Me too, he should not be given the oxygen of attention and he will then shrivel and slink off down a grating somewhere.

Mind you his contract and lawyers doubtless say he must win and come out to cheers, so we wait with baited breath.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too. He thrives on attention, so to achieve absolutely none whatsoever would be a real result in my book for this hideous creature.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If that was to happen and I was Perez, I would just sit in total silence throughout all of the interview with Emma and the Botts appearance, but we all know its not going to happen the mugs in the crowd just could not help themselves, and would have to boo and throw insults.....
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He may yet leave by the back door..he sure hasn't reacted to his warning(s) with any hint that he intended to change his behavior, and frankly, i don't think he has enough self control to do so.
    There is a limit to how many times BB can look the other way especially if they have stated to him it was his "final" warning and at some point he becomes a liability and more trouble then he is worth.
    I wonder if he gets paid if he gets ejected. Would be a damn shame should the vile creep be forced to stay nearly the entire time..then get thrown out and not paid:)
    Toss him out a few days before the final and get all the media coverage.
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    The producers will make sure of that, what a fix this show has become
    Really? And there are some here saying that Hopkins is set to win....
    Forum Member

Hmmmm - bizarre post
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    The producers will make sure of that, what a fix this show has become

They certainly will - evidently this is his SECOND final warning - he received one when Alexander, I think , was still in the house - According to METRO . So, when will he be evicted?
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Me too. He thrives on attention, so to achieve absolutely none whatsoever would be a real result in my book for this hideous creature.
    I think he is already suffering. If you saw him on live feed last night....head held high but the look in his face depicts someone who is trying to regain dignity, whose pride has been hurt. He has lost his support group - first Alicia, then Patsy and now the major one, Nadia.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the people who have been voting to keep him in!! Have they no right to see him have a 'normal' eviction?

He obviously has support as he is surviving evictions. The dregs of society always wheel this one out. I cant stand her, but I think it's disgusting when Katie Hopkins gets them on Twitter too.

Just Imbeciles.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WTF is wrong with the kind of person who'd issue a death threat to Perez Hilton on the back of him being an HM on BB??

F'whitts
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    WTF is wrong with the kind of person who'd issue a death threat to Perez Hilton on the back of him being an HM on BB??

F'whitts
    One word...troll
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Oh for goodness sake get a grip!
    (Not you amyawake you nipped in there before I posted).:D
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I shouldn't laugh but I will :D

Those death threats are about as genuine as Alicias breasts. Reminds me of the 12 year olds in their bedroom posting that they're going to murder Harry Styles latest girlfriend

The people who believe them are worse than the people who tweet it

I could "send Perez a death threat" by going on Twitter saying I'm going to blow him up with an RPG but it would be an empty threat because I don't even know how to operate an RPG and I don't know how to get Big Brother eviction tickets
  • MamTorMamTor Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »

F'whitts
    Thick people. Really, stupid, thick people with boring little lives.