Options

Those who returned here after a break - next time?

droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know quite a few posters are back for this series after a break - will you be coming back for next series? Or has this one put you off again?

Comments

• Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know quite a few posters are back for this series after a break - will you be coming back for next series? Or has this one put you off again?

On one hand This series makes me look forward to the next, Perez made every episode watchable, on the other hand I tell myself every year that I am not going to watch the next series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    In my opinion KH and Perez have made this a fantastic show and I can't wait for the next one
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm off for good this time. It's all Bunions' fault I came back.:D

This is a few minutes long, manipulated, misrepresentational travesty of a show. Nor should bullying ever be lauded or considered entertainment.. Why don't they rename it and stop insulting the totally unique concept BB once was.
  • Options
    Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get back at you after the winner is decided
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    i haven't watched regular big brother since it left C4.

i occasionally watch celeb big brother, last series i saw was the year jim davidson won,
    before that, can't remember, probably the year of alex reid...
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Hadn't watched it for a few years and only came back after it had started to see what all the fuss about Perez was. I doubt I'll watch it again.
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,986
    Forum Member
    I hadn't planned on watching it but Petez drew me in. Whether I watch it again depends on who wins.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get back at you after the winner is decided

Good point :cool: that could swing the decision, though I said If Helen or Charlotte won I doubt I'd watch again
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't 'take breaks', but I'll probably be returning next time Big Brother's on. It would take a lot for me to stop watching. I love this show.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually don't like CBB, but will be back for the civilian series for sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm just about CBB'd to the max. The anti-hero/hero scripts are now too predictable. Like an Agatha Christie whodunnit. Maybe that's it. It's now so dated and formulaic that it offers no mysteries hence the celebs have to be controversial. I say that but I'll probably be back for more. :D

Guilty pleasures :blush:
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be back ;-)
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    This series has been a miserable experience but I can't stop watching. I hope next time though they have a funny person to lighten the mood every so often.

I won't watch civilian BB, no interest in it.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've watched hardly any of this series although I'll probably be back for the civilian version
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For myself I enjoyed the first couple of weeks and now it's started to drag. Civilian BB is quite a commitment - but if you don't watch HL shows and clips you've no chance of getting to know the housemates. In the good old days of live streaming it seemed you could sum them each up quite quickly - now you never know if you're forming an accurate view or not.

..... I guess it will depend how much time I have on my hands.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like civilian BB that much anymore but i'll probably continue watching CBB
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I haven't watched BB or CBB for about ten yrs.

I heard something about it on the news and started watching it.

I have never seen such a shite programme in my life. I will never watch another one. The two hour show on Monday has got to be the worst tv show in history. I'm going to stick with this till Friday bless my little cotton socks.

Having said all that, I have laughed and really laughed but for all the wrong reasons. Not because I have been entertained. I have never seen a bunch of people make complete fools of themselves.

"I don't like you"

"I was upset cos you said you didn't like me"

"Lets walk out of the room every time they come in"

"Yes, lets"

"They just gave me a funny look"

"Yes, I seen that. What's that all about?"

"Own it"

"Yes, I own it"

"I am being myself"

"So am I"

"They are playing a game"

"Yeah"

"You £$%^&&*(()))__%R%"

"Yeah and your a "%&^%&%£%£%"

"What did you just say? I SAID, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"I'll say it to your face. You are a &^&$&%*&^^^^^"""(*&%$^&£"

"I don't talk about anyone behind their back"

"Come into the bedroom NOW"

"Did you see their face when I said that"

"Yeah, you told them to their face"

"I don't hold back"

"No you don't cos you're honest" (lick lick)

"Can you get your uckin face out of my bum cheeks, I'm trying to do a crap" :p:p:p

Nah, never again. But my dark sense of humour has kept me going only just. :);-)
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Have watched this...only because of Perez.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bootyache wrote: »

I have never seen such a shite programme in my life. I will never watch another one. The two hour show on Monday has got to be the worst tv show in history. I'm going to stick with this till Friday bless my little cotton socks.

Having said all that, I have laughed and really laughed but for all the wrong reasons. Not because I have been entertained. I have never seen a bunch of people make complete fools of themselves.

"I don't like you"

"Yes, lets"

"Own it"

"Yes, I own it"

"I am being myself"

"So am I"

"Yeah"

"You £$%^&&*(()))__%R%"

"I don't talk about anyone behind there back"

"I don't hold back"

"Can you get your uckin face out of my bum cheeks, I'm trying to do a crap" :p:p:p

Nah, never again. But my dark sense of humour has kept me going only just. :);-)

I get the feeling I should have been watching out for more of your posts. :D
  • Options
    kravchickravchic Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Hadn't watched it for a few years and only came back after it had started to see what all the fuss about Perez was. I doubt I'll watch it again.

Same here
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

"I don't like you"

"Yes, lets"

"Own it"

"Yes, I own it"

"I am being myself"

"So am I"

"Yeah"

"You £$%^&&*(()))__%R%"

"I don't talk about anyone behind their back"

"I don't hold back"

*slips into a LGBT t-shirt and clicks fingers*

if possible you made it look better in your post than it was on screen :blush:
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    *slips into a LGBT t-shirt and clicks fingers*

if possible you made it look better in your post than it was on screen :blush:

Aw planet, I don't know what an LGBT t-shirt is. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw planets, I don't know what an LGBT t-shirt is. :blush:

(it's what Michelle wears when she teaches a gay man how gay men applaud....really booty you must pay more attention ;) they are available from her website because her making money off saying she supports something is the way forward to end prejudice :kitty: )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    (it's what Michelle wears when she teaches a gay man how gay men applaud....really booty you must pay more attention ;) they are available from her website because her making money off saying she supports something is the way forward to end prejudice :kitty: )

Naughty - I thought they might really be there. She does sell T-shirts though, Has she worn one of her own?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Naughty - I thought they might really be there. She does sell T-shirts though, Has she worn one of her own?

they are there :o someone put up a link to her site and it was all about "have you seen Michelle's latest t-shirt? now available for pre-order".....:blush::blush::blush::blush: