Options

Brian's too sure of himself for my liking

janceejancee Posts: 2,881
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As evidenced by his recorded comment to Nadia in the event of her eviction, 'You were my competition'.

Oh yeah? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jancee wrote: »
    As evidenced by his recorded comment to Nadia in the event of her eviction, 'You were my competition'.

Not any more !!!!! LOLOL

Brian is a legend............best EVER BB winner.........and he deserves to come out of this as UBB!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Not any more !!!!! LOLOL

Brian is a legend............best EVER BB winner.........and he deserves to come out of this as UBB!!

Thank you for that intelligent contribution.
  • Options
    LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He knew he had a great a chance to win if he went in and now with a former winner going out, he'll be unbearable
  • Options
    K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked him being the doorman tonight,he couldn't shove them out fast enough:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    Brian is funny .He can only lose this now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    To be fair, his only competition now is maybe Nikki... though when the "Ultimate BB" contains BB nomarks like Preston, Ulrika and fricking Vanessa Feltz, can you blame him for being confident?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dislike Brian, and he was a good series winner, but by no stretch is he the UBB HM.
  • Options
    NoraBattieNoraBattie Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

that is what makes Brian so funny...he can admit she was his competition and still come across as funny...I personally think he's hilarious and deserves the UBB title...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoraBattie wrote: »
    that is what makes Brian so funny...he can admit she was his competition and still come across as funny...I personally think he's hilarious and deserves the UBB title...:D

Well - that's fair comment and it came across to you as funny. It came across to me as over-confident. We shall see.
  • Options
    moomin123moomin123 Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well - that's fair comment and it came across to you as funny. It came across to me as over-confident. We shall see.

It made me laugh too.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think he will only come third to Nikki and Chantelle
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Brians so spineless did you see when Ulrika was crying about the plate, he did nothing to stop Nadia attacking her. What a coward.

The tide is slowly turning in Victors favour.. VIctor will dethrone smug "has it in the bag" Brian.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I think he will only come third to Nikki and Chantelle

I'm disappointed to say you may be right. Dearie me.

They shouldn't have mixed the sleb version HMs with the proper HMs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moomin123 wrote: »
    It made me laugh too.

Me too. He says things tongue in cheek and I pity people who don't get his sense of humour because he's hilarious. Best BB HM by a mile and fully deserving of the win he is going to get :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pericom wrote: »
    Brians so spineless did you see when Ulrika was crying about the plate, he did nothing to stop Nadia attacking her. What a coward.

The tide is slowly turning in Victors favour.. VIctor will dethrone smug "has it in the bag" Brian.

I guarantee, come final night, we'll be saying to Victor "oh no you didn't" :D
    and actually Victor was the one that said Brian "has it in the bag". The man knows what he's talking about