Jade Richards - Spoiler

annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,452
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sorry if people know this already. I usually try to avoid spoiler threads.

I met up with a friend yesterday, and her niece's dad apparently lives next door to Jade. Apparently
Jade doesn't get past bootcamp :eek:
I'm really surprised about this. Personally, I thought Jade had a good voice but wasn't particularly special. However, with all the fuss the judges made of her and Kelly and Louis's tears, I really thought she was a dead cert for the live shows.

Maybe she messed up really badly at bootcamp? I can't imagine why else she wouldn't at least get to Judge's houses with all of the airtime and praise she got.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annie24601 wrote: »
    I'm sorry if people know this already. I usually try to avoid spoiler threads.

I met up with a friend yesterday, and her niece's dad apparently lives next door to Jade. Apparently
    Jade doesn't get past bootcamp :eek:
    I'm really surprised about this. Personally, I thought Jade had a good voice but wasn't particularly special. However, with all the fuss the judges made of her and Kelly and Louis's tears, I really thought she was a dead cert for the live shows.

Maybe she messed up really badly at bootcamp? I can't imagine why else she wouldn't at least get to Judge's houses with all of the airtime and praise she got.

I can confirm to you that this is Bull shit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It been widely reported that she is at Judges Houses with Kelly...
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm to you that this is Bull shit
    It been widely reported that she is at Judges Houses with Kelly...

Sorry :o Maybe my friend meant judges houses? Thanks for letting me know this is wrong anyway.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry :o Maybe my friend meant judges houses? Thanks for letting me know this is wrong anyway.

Wouldnt surprise me if it's the judges' house phase she falls at. She's a decent enough vocalist but certainly not outstanding and she benefitted a lot from getiing to sing an emotional Adele song at the audition.
  • field_442field_442 Posts: 2,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would seem strange if she didn't get past bootcamp, though i think she will not make the lives anyway. Seems like there are more girls with better voices and all round image.
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Wouldnt surprise me if it's the judges' house phase she falls at. She's a decent enough vocalist but certainly not outstanding and she benefitted a lot from getiing to sing an emotional Adele song at the audition.
    field_442 wrote: »
    Would seem strange if she didn't get past bootcamp, though i think she will not make the lives anyway. Seems like there are more girls with better voices and all round image.

I guess it wouldn't be too shocking if she did fail at JH. Janet, Amelia and Misha all stand a good chance and I heard that there is another girl who is a good singer still to be shown (Melanie someone?)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did however tweet "having lazy sunday with my cat" or something to that extent while they were filming Judges houses
    so maybe the spoilers are wrong about her with kelly but i doubt cause the contestants lie usually
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it wouldn't be too shocking if she did fail at JH. Janet, Amelia and Misha all stand a good chance and I heard that there is another girl who is a good singer still to be shown (Melanie someone?)

That would be Melanie McCabe : if you take Jade out of the equation, then Janet, Amelia, Melanie and Misha would be the top four in the current betting.