Forum Member
✭✭
I am leaving the country if Katie Hopkins wins goes to look for his passport

Comments

• Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Don't leave!

I don't want her to win either but it won't mean anything - just that a small percentage of the British public voted for her to win a meaningless TV show (and half of them were probably trolling anyway).

Honestly, we survived racist, homophobic, sexist Jim Davidson winning - all that came of it was he got a week's worth of press and pops up on BOTS sometimes. Katie H winning will mean the same thing (ie very little).

Just kick back, watch the show and laugh at the hypocrisy of Hopkins and her fans (and be happy if someone else beats her to the finishing line)

:)
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »

Have a nice time it's just a game it's not the same as the summer ne just chill out thy are all winners now
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    Don't leave!

I don't want her to win either but it won't mean anything - just that a small percentage of the British public voted for her to win a meaningless TV show (and half of them were probably trolling anyway).

Honestly, we survived racist, homophobic, sexist Jim Davidson winning - all that came of it was he got a week's worth of press and pops up on BOTS sometimes. Katie H winning will mean the same thing (ie very little).

Just kick back, watch the show and laugh at the hypocrisy of Hopkins and her fans (and be happy if someone else beats her to the finishing line)

And the others and there fans and the part tme housemates as well the ones that go out when ever thy want
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can you squeeze a little moose in your suitcase?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Bye bye then
  • Options
    rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Don't leave!

Very well said, Mrs Checks !
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bongo999 wrote: »
    Bye bye then

You beat me to it. :D
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you squeeze a little moose in your suitcase?

Too Late suitcase is already packed
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't we all just club together to buy a little island somewhere?
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    rowing8 wrote: »
    Very well said, Mrs Checks !

Cheers rowing! :)
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

it is not worth being that concerned about. I am pretty confident she will not win. Although I do not really want any of them to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an attention-seeking thread. You are going nowhere.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recommend Dial-a-flight.
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

Awwww, you could've humoured the 'ickle moose.
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    Couldn't we all just club together to buy a little island somewhere?

For us, or Katie Hopkins? :D
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    i hope she doesn't win, but to be frank, the only person who comes above her in overall assessment rating is michelle.

calum coasted on looks and showed potential to be a bit of a patronising control freak

keith. didn't really do much, nice of him to clean up and stuff but also appeared quite controlling and also quite vain i thought. thankyou.

pricey. please. she can't even be a big tit these days. washed up, now needs washing out. pass the rubber gloves.

vote michelle.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    For us, or Katie Hopkins? :D

I'd say for her and Jim Davidson and Helen wood...but i'm afraid they might breed :o
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    Awwww, you could've humoured the 'ickle moose.

It's ok ...... one call to customs and Lewis will have to stay and suffer with the rest of us >:(
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Don't leave!

Great advice, Mrs Checks, which I'm going to take! :)
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Ha...I predicted the rest of that sentence before I saw it. :D
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd imagine Katie Price will almost certainly win it

She's got about 5 billion Twitter followers who probably aren't massive BB fans, but who'll vote anyway

I think Katie Hopkins (on the other hand) would make a great winner ... The fact she can say things YOU disagree with, but you can still see she's a very genuine and decent person, says a lot about the voting public these days ... that they're good judges of character
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    She won't win. She can't win. She won't win. She can't win. She won't win. She can't win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    Have a nice time it's just a game it's not the same as the summer ne just chill out thy are all winners now
    Except that if Hopkins wins she has a soapbox, i.e. being a writer for a newspaper. Also it would give out the wrong message, notably that being a bully and a bigot is OK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What an attention-seeking thread. You are going nowhere.
    And hopefully neither is Hopkins!

Some fun IS allowed you know! ;-)