• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm feeling abit sick now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utter scum, the lot of them.

Why does that woman narrator seem to narrate every Channel 4 programme going? Do they not have anyone else that could do it, seriously?

Why the close up of a cotton bud being pushed down someone's penis? It's not educational, or informative, it's just gross-out for the sake of it. Channel 4 documentaries are just a piss-take really. Is this what TV in the 21st century has come to?

yup and with his shaved parts he looks like a turkey ready to be stuffed..:eek:

dont understand the need to show them naked I think everyone can imagine that.:D
    his parents must be furious.
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utter scum, the lot of them.

Why does that woman narrator seem to narrate every Channel 4 programme going? Do they not have anyone else that could do it, seriously?

Why the close up of a cotton bud being pushed down someone's penis? It's not educational, or informative, it's just gross-out for the sake of it. Channel 4 documentaries are just a piss-take really. Is this what TV in the 21st century has come to?

Maybe they are hoping if they show these sort of documentaries in all their glory then it will hopefully put off some people going to these resorts. Like saying "look if you go to Kavos then this may happen to you" i.e. cotton bud up your snake eye..:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »

dont understand the need to show them naked I think everyone can imagine that.:D

I bet these people are hoping their parents/girlfriends/partners aren't watching this and they get spotted in an uncomfortable situation.:eek:
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ry:

As a male, just then witnessing a cotton swab being forcefully pushed up a man's eye has been the most convincing advert for safe sex I've ever seen. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    I bet these people are hoping their parents/girlfriends/partners aren't watching this and they get spotted in an uncomfortable situation.:eek:

yes.
    I cant see many being happy about friends/relatives seeing them like this.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »

Then again, BBC3 showed the same process on Unsafe Sex... alogn with that lovely Paddington bear Hard Stare that nurse gave the PUA blogger..
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,235
    Forum Member
    The beauty of resorts like Kavos is that it allows the decent citizens of Britain to visit other Chav-Free places. Long may it continue!
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    22 :D

42 more like
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People idolise those that look after themselves - err which people would these be?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People idolise those that look after themselves - err which people would these be?

thought the same.
    they are all so vain yet dont care what happens to the wobbly parts...:eek:
  • stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Is TV just totally obsessed with teen sex, or what? If it's not Embrassing Teen Illnesses, it's Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents or tripe like this. Thing is, this will obviously get high viewing figures. It's just a shame it's such rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "If the parents knew..." which is why the Beeb send a crew over for SSSP...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey if a child of mine said they were going to Kavos I would hide their passport.
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,004
    Forum Member
    The women are completely filthy
    I can't watch this, I'm off to look at holidays to Kavos/Magaluf
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did these guys build their plan from watching Ibiza Uncovered?
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey if a child of mine said they were going to Kavos I would hide their passport.

One of my daughters booked to go...I worried about her going for months, then her girlfriends all fell out so the trip was cancelled...Thank God!
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geez, the amount of STDs going around must be rife. Clap city!
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    British chavs must keep the entire tattoo, striped shirt and flipflop industries in business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my daughters booked to go...I worried about her going for months, then her girlfriends all fell out so the trip was cancelled...Thank God!

I bet that was a relief to you, and everyone else.
  • QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever happened to a nice city break in Rome or Berlin?

I was looking at hostels to stay at in Riga, wanting to go there to see the historical sites [i studied the second world war for my masters] and soak up some culture, all the hostels on a popular hostelworld website had some reference to them being "party central" "non stop party" "never a dull moment" "can show you the best clubs!" No other places i'd been to was it more difficult to find a nice quiet normal little hostel to stay in, other countries have been fine.

We don't all want to go getting pissed up on our holidays!!!
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,235
    Forum Member
    Can't believe how arrogant Daryl is! He thinks he's Casanova!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And having had a skinful - no Entonox for you, mate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2nd break leading off with the sign of a suspect penis...