Forum Member
    Come on Judy, you have to leave the bar at some point
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy is zenned out folks.
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know when the new lineup is announced? Enjoyed both series looking forward to 3rd. Last year enjoyed watching Louie Heather& supprised Joey won since he isnt exactly brainy. Previous year liked watching Anthea
    Forum Member
    according to wikipedia the new series starts in February so surley the line up should be due out any time about now?
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Rumours are starting to spread.

Linford Christie, Brian McFadden and Beth Tweddle are all rumoured now (with previous rumours being Colin Jackson and Gemma Collins)
    Forum Member
    Sarah Harding rumoured in the papers today
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beth tweddle should be good
    Forum Member
    Sarah Harding has confirmed herself and Rebecca Adlington is now also rumoured
    Forum Member
    Sarah Harding
    Beth Tweddle

Linford Christie
    Brian McFadden
    Mark Francis

Just been confirmed on Channel 4.

(enjoying this reveal!)
    Forum Member
    Add Rebecca Adlington and Arg from TOWIE to that.

Sarah Harding
    Beth Tweddle
    Rebecca Adlington

Arg
    Linford Christie
    Brian McFadden
    Mark Francis
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Add Rebecca Adlington and Arg from TOWIE to that.

Sarah Harding
    Beth Tweddle
    Rebecca Adlington

Arg
    Linford Christie
    Brian McFadden
    Mark Francis

This is interesting seeing who is cast. I wonder who will end up pulling out and who the replacements will be. It's happened during the past two series.
    Is it like Dancing on Ice where they also have extra celebs as reserves?
    I wonder when the full preliminary list will be released.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like they're trying to get a lot of former summer olympic stars involved. I like that idea.
    Forum Member
    think Beth should be ok. Cant see Brian being great but thats just my opinion. I didnt think Beth was great on DOI but think she should be ok for this becuase she doesnt need a personality for the jump. Dont know what to make of James yet will have to see him 1st
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic line up so far - especially the women!

Linford, Beth and Rebecca are competitive, obviously, so no doubt they'll throw themselves into it and aim for the win. I really like Sarah, too.

Don't think much of Arg and Mark, but these reality TV stars manage to worm themselves into these shows all the time, so I expected to see some of their faces amongst the line up.
    Forum Member
    their taking their time revealing the full line up arent they? Surley it should have been done now? I like the idea their living together shame they wont show whats going on in the house dont you think? or are we going to see what goes on in the house and i dont know that yet?
    Forum Member
    their taking their time revealing the full line up arent they? Surley it should have been done now? I like the idea their living together shame they wont show whats going on in the house dont you think? or are we going to see what goes on in the house and i dont know that yet?

Yeah they're starting to piss me off :p

I believe we're going to see some of it
    Forum Member
    Dean Cain is the next name confirmed by Davina.
    Forum Member
    Also gone digging and it looks like Danny Jones from McFly and Tina Hobley are in too! (Obvs not confirmed, but likely)

I've heard Michelle Keegan might be another too
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to Pothuthic's finding, I think I found some other new names through Twitter.

Tina Hobley is certain as she is following both Davina and The Jump.
    Danny instagrammed a pic of him at the Snow Centre.
    The official Jump Twitter is following actress Gemma Oaten and swimmer Thomas Haffield who are following that Twitter and Davina's. So they look likely. (This is most likely why Gemma was not n IAF. She was already gearing up for the Jump)

The official Twitter is also following Casey Batchelor and Little Chris, though it's not the Little Chris I was thinking of. Thos two look a little less likely.
    Can't find any thing on Michelle Keegan.

Is there 16 competitors this year? It looks as if we are filling the slots faster than Channel 4 can confirm them, though perhaps some could be reserve celebrities in case of the inevitable injuries.
    Forum Member
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Thanks to Pothuthic's finding, I think I found some other new names through Twitter.

Tina Hobley is certain as she is following both Davina and The Jump.
    Danny instagrammed a pic of him at the Snow Centre.
    The official Jump Twitter is following actress Gemma Oaten and swimmer Thomas Haffield who are following that Twitter and Davina's. So they look likely. (This is most likely why Gemma was not n IAF. She was already gearing up for the Jump)

The official Twitter is also following Casey Batchelor and Little Chris, though it's not the Little Chris I was thinking of. Thos two look a little less likely.
    Can't find any thing on Michelle Keegan.

Is there 16 competitors this year? It looks as if we are filling the slots faster than Channel 4 can confirm them, though perhaps some could be reserve celebrities in case of the inevitable injuries.

I'm unsure about Twitter followings on The Jumps part, Hattfield is going to support Adlington from what I remember and Casey and Little Chris were followed last series I think? Oaten maybe I guess

Keegan, Jones and Hobley have all been at The Snow Centre this week where training this week is definitely happening (Linford was training there yesterday I think)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keegan I so hope is in
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Keegan I so hope is in

She'd be a brilliant signing to be honest
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Advert out for it now featuring some celebs - it's a pretty good advert :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This week we find out who is in it
  • King KuntaKing Kunta Posts: 6,086
    Forum Member
    How have they still not released the lineup