The TIM VINCENT Appreciation Thread

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    Goodbye Tim, shame I know he didnt skate well tonight but he did well other weeks and I love the way he smiled to the end :)

I think Tim was let down by the choreography (sp) this week, he should have had something a bit more complicated! Nice guy, shame he is out!;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I think Tim was let down by the choreography (sp) this week, he should have had something a bit more complicated! Nice guy, shame he is out!;)

I agree... don't know what that sitting down bit was all about :confused: bit odd I thought and didn't do him any favours with the judges. He also got the short straw with the wardrobe dept didn't he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,583
    Forum Member

I'm convinced that Tim's routine last night was originally meant for Michael in Week 3 before he broke his ankle! I know he was definetly skating to "Love Today" by Mika and was doing the thing where the lady sort of lies on her back and the man sits over her with her between his legs (nicely described! :D), so it wouldn't suprise me if it was virtually the same routine.

I'm currently annoyed at ITV - the skate off isn't up yet, either on the DOI site or the ITV version of iPlayer. I want to watch it again because Tim did the most adorable thing before going to attempt the spin in the skate off, sort of a blessing on himself! So cute! Sad he's gone though, I thought it was unfair to penalise him for not getting the spin, but it was the required element, so I suppose they had to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt for Tim actually. Steve was better then he was but at the same time Tim was way better then Linda. At least he attempted to do things on his own. And he didn't have anyone to hold him up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I'm currently annoyed at ITV - the skate off isn't up yet, either on the DOI site or the ITV version of iPlayer. I want to watch it again because Tim did the most adorable thing before going to attempt the spin in the skate off, sort of a blessing on himself! So cute!

Yeah I noticed that, it looked like he was praying!

And the ITV website is useless... it only works properly on Windows PCs for a start :rolleyes:
    I felt for Tim actually. Steve was better then he was but at the same time Tim was way better then Linda. At least he attempted to do things on his own. And he didn't have anyone to hold him up.
    Steve showed a marked improvement yesterday but he's been consistently worse in previous weeks, along with Greg and Linda. It was just the spin that really let Tim down yesterday and because it was a required element the judges marks were really low :( I think Tim performed better than Steve in the skate-off - apart from the required element of course, which is why he was voted out. But he still shouldn't have gone before the likes of Linda and Greg.

Did anyone happen to see him on GMTV/This Morning?
    Forum Member
    tvtv wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed that, it looked like he was praying!

And the ITV website is useless... it only works properly on Windows PCs for a start :rolleyes:

Did anyone happen to see him on GMTV/This Morning?

I thought I'd found it (the skate off) but it turned out to be last weeks :rolleyes:

I didn't even know he was on GMTV/This Morning - would have got up earlier or set the video had I known!
  • thestrange1thestrange1 Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    i cant believe it

i just searched for tim on wikipedia and found out that he was born in overton on dee where i live
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I felt a bit sorry for Tim having to leave, he tried really hard to do the spin, and did a lot of good skating on his own. but then again Steve managed to do the spin although his routine was perhaps a bit less in content. Hobson's choice, really.
    Forum Member
    Skate off (this week's) is still not up! Argh! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    So tell me is Tim gay, str8 or bi?
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    I know tim failed on the required element but he's been better than steve every other week the way it's going steve'll be in the final and he seems wooden to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    I loved Tim,thought he was very entertaining.
    My friend kindly reminded me that I sang a Mariah Carey song with him at some roadshow years ago,I was about 14 at the time.I forgot all about it!Too busy chasing the Backstreet Boys.
    That's my claim to fame!!!!
    Shame he's out,I always find those who aren't so great to be more entertaining to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    What I should have said there was I was too busy chasing the Backstreet Boys at the time I sang the song,LOL!!!I'm 25 now so that would have been about 11 years ago!!!Tim Vincent used to present a lot of teenage type programmes at the time.I hope he does some presenting here again soon!!!
    Forum Member
    The skate off featuring Tim and his adorable 'action' is up, finally. But only on the DOI site (with the player on which you can't skip; I had to sit through about 11 minutes worth before I got to his performance!), not on the ITV catch up player.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I found out how to get videos off the ITV catchup website. Send me a private message if u wanna know and il send the instructions back.

I've got the skateoff and the actual show on my computer at the moment.