HO:Christmas/New year murder plot for I*** (Spoilers/Speculation).

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
Official spoilers thread as there are so many random bits scattered.

So the victim has been revealed to be India Longford.

HO team have hyped the storyline quite a bit prior to the character's reveal so it looks to be pretty promising and very spooky.

Quote:
Hollyoaks promised us a massive murder by the end of the year – and it’s finally here! India isn’t impressed when Tex tries internet dating – until she chaperones her sister on a date and the mystery man turns out to be hot. Fancying a Christmas romance, India sets up a date for herself, but when Nancy and Tex are too busy to ensure her safety from afar, she heads off to meet her online date alone… only to discover something doesn’t add up. Before her friends realise she’s missing, India has met a grizzly end after being murdered and buried in some woods, wrapped in an old carpet. Hmm, there’s nothing like a murder to make you feel festive.

Comments

• garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    The twist is "Cameron" is actually called Silas who turns up at the pub to see his daughter for Christmas - Heidi Costello
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    The twist is "Cameron" is actually called Silas who turns up at the pub to see his daughter for Christmas - Heidi Costello

lies all of it! :p
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Apparently true :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems very haunting and it seems India is just the first of many..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The soap mags say that when one close friend of India's goes to the spot her body was found to come to terms with the situation, Cameron strikes.

I think it's Nancy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all kicking off now with this S/L. India meets her 'fella' tonight (I think) then India gets her doom later this week :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll use this thread to prevent making a new one :D

So, for those who have seen it on e4, was it as grim as it seemed? I am kinda looking forward to seeing it all pan out and I have high hopes for the S/L :)
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    molybecks wrote: »
    I'll use this thread to prevent making a new one :D

So, for those who have seen it on e4, was it as grim as it seemed? I am kinda looking forward to seeing it all pan out and I have high hopes for the S/L :)

It was excellent. The whole double bill was brilliant actually.
  • ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »

I agree.

I'm such a sucker for grim drama in soaps, and so I'm really enjoying what's happening. I've actually watched the last 4-5 episodes of Hollyoaks because I'm enjoying it, which I haven't done for well over a year. :D

I just hope the rest of the storyline keeps up the standard.
  • Plant_PiePlant_Pie Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »

Agree!!And good use of music as well.Made it more haunting kinda
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was harrowing, India is such a nice girl :( I had no idea that was going to happen, i thought she was going to be raped but when he rolled her body in the carpet i was so shocked!

Then when he was revealed as Heidi's dad :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh this sounds excellent stuff! (in the non oddest possible way) :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very eery
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt it was a bit rushed to me it had a 'was that it' effect but the music by the scala and kolacny brothers was brilliant added a very eery feel to it. Be interesting to see the aftermath
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing these episodes on Channel 4 tomorrow! :)
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    im really hoping hollyoaks ratings are improving, even though the editing is all over the place lately, it really does justice to these types of storylines, far more than the likes of eastenders ever could.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing these episodes on Channel 4 tomorrow! :)

Me too! (even though it's today now!).

The aftermath looks good too. I read an interview with Beth Kingston (Beth) saying that whilst she was at home there was some random person (stunt double) rolled up in a carpet pretending to be her :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not long now! Looks like a great set of eps!
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the video preview on digital spy? Looks really chilling!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the video preview on digital spy? Looks really chilling!

No i'm waiting til tonight :) Although I did see some video of a black bag floating away in the pond near the pub? (presumably a dead body in it..).
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No i'm waiting til tonight :) Although I did see some video of a black bag floating away in the pond near the pub? (presumably a dead body in it..).

Thats the one, its looked fantastic (well like a great scene in a chilling way!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    Thats the one, its looked fantastic (well like a great scene in a chilling way!)

Ahh well apparently that's nothing to do with India and is about Brendan/Warren :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh well apparently that's nothing to do with India and is about Brendan/Warren :eek:

Is Warren leaving?
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Looks like it's Danny Houston's body that has been dumped in the river judging by tonight's E4.