Did anybody see The Jeremy Kyle Show this morning?

SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't like the show, and wasn't paying attention to the TV, but as I glanced at the TV I'm sure as a woman was walking offstage she fell over and hit her knees :eek:
Felt so bad for her, but it was darn funny :o

Comments

• davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Hopefully no one watched it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i listend to it but didnt watch it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    I admit i watched it, i think she fell over when she went to 'deck' her partner for sleeping with her 16 yr old goddaughter :)

It was bladdy funny *sorry*
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I've found the clip on YT, it's poor quality but still funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYMWL0PDrb0
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Jez came out with an absolute cracker last week to a right cocky little shit.

(said in a very sneering voice)

"Look at you........in your shellsuit".

:D
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Why does he always repeat his age? We get, Jez, you're 43!!!!!
  • Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
    Yes i saw that tooo...was hilarious-ultimate insult from Jezza the patronizing sod!!:D:D

I find the show so funny...i know it makes me evil but hey:o
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    He said to a bloke once wearing a suit (obviously trying to fool everyone that he's a decent bloke as he was wearing a suit) "look at you, with your white socks" or something like that.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Tweacle Tart II

PMSL! :D Wish I'd seen that! :D

Isn't it a must for chavs to appear in their chav clothes? :p The times I've caught the show, I've not seen anyone dressed well - a lot wear baseball caps, have numerous tattoos and piercings, and either look as if they've just got up from bed or rushed out in the middle of cleaning the garden! :eek:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »

Isn't it a must for chavs to appear in their chav clothes? :p The times I've caught the show, I've not seen anyone dressed well - a lot wear baseball caps, have numerous tattoos and piercings, and either look as if they've just got up from bed or rushed out in the middle of cleaning the garden! :eek:

I often wonder if the chavs are in Sunday best or anything :o

The way the "men" (loose term for this show) gel their hair really annoys me as well especially with the gap fringe. Its like they've just been soaked, wet look gel is so 1990's :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by SamW25
    I often wonder if the chavs are in Sunday best or anything :o

The way the "men" (loose term for this show) gel their hair really annoys me as well especially with the gap fringe. Its like they've just been soaked, wet look gel is so 1990's :D

If that's their Sunday best, then they have issues other than who's sleeping with their girlfriend/boyfriend/mother/brother/dog! :eek: :D

Yeh - I know what you mean, most look and dress like we still are in the early 90's. I remember the curtains look, the quiff, dodgy shell suits and bomber jackets, but most boys got rid of the whole look a LONG time ago - but not this lot, clearly! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember someone on with a Fruit of the Loom jumper as well :D:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? :eek: Blimey - I remember those jumpers - weren't they in the early 90's, along with the Sweater Shop ones? :D

It cant be a co-incidence that so many chavs from the 90's turn up with such embarrassing tales - the producers must have a strict code such as "only chavs are permitted to apply for the JK show - any normal, decent, law abiding citizens need not apply"! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member

*rofl!*

I wasn't aware chavs still wore shell suits!!!! LOL!!!!!

Gemski08 wrote: »
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
    Yes i saw that tooo...was hilarious-ultimate insult from Jezza the patronizing sod!!:D:D

I find the show so funny...i know it makes me evil but hey:o

I missed it - sounds hilarious!

Lmao!:D

I can't be bothered to sit through Jezza Kyle on the off chance that something funny might happen, I sometimes youtube funny bits

I really wouldn't be surprised if JK's production team encourage poor dress sense, they probably realise it just adds to the hilarity of the show.

Is he really getting axed next year?!
  • RjhsteelRjhsteel Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    They must be told to dress down...surely?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the show, and wasn't paying attention to the TV, but as I glanced at the TV I'm sure as a woman was walking offstage she fell over and hit her knees :eek:
    Felt so bad for her, but it was darn funny :o

I missed that episode but I will watch it on Catch Up TV later today.

I love Jeremy Kyle :eek: :D:D

There! I said it!!! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love watching Jeremy Kyle :D it makes me feel normal *nods* uh-huh :D can i just ask tho, why is it that the people who slate the show and slag off JK seem to be the ones who know exactly what happens in each show? they much be watching it for research ;):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually dont watch it now, but watched a few episodes when it first came on as I was curious to see all those chavvy people! :p It's the kinda programme you watch because it's so bad, it's almost good! It was like that with Jerry Springer. When it first got aired in the UK, we all talked about it in school as it was a big thing, and the people on there were shocking at the time, so we'd all wanna watch it out of curiosity! :D

Yes, JK IS getting axed - dont know when, but someone started a thread about it a few weeks ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Simi89
    *rofl!*

I wasn't aware chavs still wore shell suits!!!! LOL!!!!!
    I remember having a shell suit when I was younger, but it wasn't some cheap one from the market, it was actually really nice, and purple, if I remember correctly, and my mum paid a lot of money for it. I also remember people having those black Naff Co. jackets - never had one myself, but they too were popular in the early 90's. I got rid of my shell suit a little while later as it was no longer in fashion, and because I was growing up, so I dont know how these Jezza Kyle guests are still wearing them as I thought they'd all gone years and years ago, unless they are still available in market stalls around the UK? :eek:

Forgot to mention the classic Burberry items of clothing - who can forget those? Another brand that's still very much popular with the Jezza Kyle guests! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bag lady turned gypsy on the ITV2 one now with her chav son :D

Edit- Shes off now, its back to the usual chavs arguing over who cheated on who :p. Bag lady was funny looking and actually well spoken :eek:
  • WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite episode was one where this woman was accusing her partner of sleeping with his own mother, how the hell she was still with him if she thought he was commiting incest I don't know.

There was also one a few weeks back when a man was dressed as a suit and obviously thought that he was some sort of Gangster constantly refering to Jezza as Mr Kyle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wryip wrote: »
    My favourite episode was one where this woman was accusing her partner of sleeping with his own mother, how the hell she was still with him if she thought he was commiting incest I don't know.

There was also one a few weeks back when a man was dressed as a suit and obviously thought that he was some sort of Gangster constantly refering to Jezza as Mr Kyle.

There was also one a while back where the DNA test said he wasn't the father and she still insisted that she hadn't slept with anyone else :D
  • WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SamW25 wrote: »
    There was also one a while back where the DNA test said he wasn't the father and she still insisted that she hadn't slept with anyone else :D

OMG the second coming is already upon us!:eek: This is only the second time in history that God has knocked someone up :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,821
    Forum Member
    Yes, JK IS getting axed - dont know when, but someone started a thread about it a few weeks ago.

No that's not true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dregs of society on JK - i don't know how he puts up with them. Half of them you can't even understand!!