Options

Sanctaury watch tv on tuesday

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
Forum Member
So I have virgin L package am I about to lose watch at the end of the month? i cant tell I looked it up but i t said its included on L but then I keep getting pop up messages to say its xl only.

Also please can someone tell me where that lovely park is in Oldham uk?? I dont recognise it but wouldnt mind visiting. I would of course prefered to visit when sancuary was filming lol

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I have virgin L package am I about to lose watch at the end of the month? i cant tell I looked it up but i t said its included on L but then I keep getting pop up messages to say its xl only.

Also please can someone tell me where that lovely park is in Oldham uk?? I dont recognise it but wouldnt mind visiting. I would of course prefered to visit when sancuary was filming lol

I do hate to break this to you, but odds are they didn't actually film the episode in England.

Most of the entire shows visuals are done using Green Screen(this includes landscape views), and on the rare occasion they do go into the field, its always in Canada.

If anything that park that you saw is probably somewhere in Canada.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmm thats what I thought lol