New Judges Confirmed for Britains Got Talent

MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
Forum Member
✭✭
David Hasselhoff and Michael McIntyre...

Comments

• henderohendero Posts: 11,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »

The begining of the end for BGT.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why arent Ant and Dec doing it again???
  • D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their judges, not hosts. Ant and Dec are staying.
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not convinced on either one to be honest.

Paul O'Grady would have been awesome at it!!!
  • GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Donal McIntyre then!
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.M.N. wrote: »
    Their judges, not hosts. Ant and Dec are staying.

Phew. Thanks.
  • seagull_Markseagull_Mark Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McIntyre good, Hasselhoff not. He's not great on the American version, I doubt he'll 'get' ours much either.
  • excelentsexcelents Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just to address the balance, who ******* cares ! :D
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay I love Michael McIntyre :D
  • miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Two days after the bilge that is the Fix Factor finishes...they start talking about more Cowell bilge in the form of BGT.

Well, I have never liked MacIntyre. Far to intense. He will be dreadful I should imagine...but if it helps to kill off the show, then great.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So who else is judging? Or are they being added to the panel? Surely they already have enough judges.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    So who else is judging? Or are they being added to the panel? Surely they already have enough judges.

Piers Morgan's leaving to do his CNN show in America.

David and Michael join Amanda Holden. Simon Cowell rejoins the panel for the live shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,400
    Forum Member
    Another reason to embark on the 'Irrelevant Tediuous Viewing Customer Electricity Bill Reduction Scheme''

Different faces , same old crap

:)
  • 5 a day5 a day Posts: 12,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame they didn't use the opportunity to get rid of Holden too, she's useless.
  • miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 a day wrote: »

...or just go the whole way and axe the dreadful business.:mad:
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 a day wrote: »

They needed Holden for her whiny awful facial reactions when some out of tune 6 year old comes on and murders an Irving Berlin classic
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Piers Morgan's leaving to do his CNN show in America.

David and Michael join Amanda Holden. Simon Cowell rejoins the panel for the live shows.

Ah of course, forgot about Piers.
  • 5 a day5 a day Posts: 12,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »
    They needed Holden for her whiny awful facial reactions when some out of tune 6 year old comes on and murders an Irving Berlin classic

:D
    Well I hope she's laid off the botox for a while or that could prove difficult...!
  • gorsewaygirlgorsewaygirl Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    The only confirmation I need is Stephen Mulhern for 'Britains got More Talent'. He is fantastic and would be sorely missed - Piers I can do without TBH.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Mcintyre will be doing the Queens speech next

Hes on everything
  • sjamessjames Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only confirmation I need is Stephen Mulhern for 'Britains got More Talent'. He is fantastic and would be sorely missed - Piers I can do without TBH.

As long as he's not as cocky and bigheaded as he was last time then I don't mind Stephen doing it again. He's not as bad as Konnie anyway. ;)
  • xfactorfan27xfactorfan27 Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never thought I'd say this but... bring back Piers!!! The next series of BGT is going to be awful I cannot stand Michael McIntyre and he will constantly be trying to make "hilarious" judges comments and as for the Hoff- it's just a bizarre choice I know he did it in America but still. I think the show could have survived without one of the original judges but losing two at once is going to hurt the audition phases badly. Paul o Grady would have been a much better choice IMO. Obviously Simon is returning for the live shows but the show may have already started on a slippery slope by that point.

Can you really imagine what Michael McIntyre is going to say if they discover the new Subo... Plus none of the judges have a nasty label any more. Show will die.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miles19740 wrote: »
    ...or just go the whole way and axe the dreadful business.:mad:

I disagree. I love it!
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael McIntyre must have pipped a few people to the post to get this job. Paul O'Grady being one of them, I'm guessing. It must work or else they wouldn't have taken him on.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not sure why the hoff is a judge he is terrible on americas got talent - imo the show is getting more boring every year but the new judges might bring something new in