Series 7 Spoilers & Information Beginning to Come In

Comments

• roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Filming began this week on Chris Chibnall’s second story this series, which is set to be episode four and is currently titled “Cubed”.

The episode features Stephen Blything (pictured left) as Henry VIII in a story which sees the return of UNIT and also stars Law and Order UK’s Jemma Redgrave (pictured right) as Kate. It’s speculated that she might be playing one of Henry’s wives, three of whom were called Catherine.

In the story, a house is raided by UNIT soldiers who might confiscate the Cubes referred to in the title. Whilst being held in UNIT headquarters the Cubes begin to countdown. But the question is: What happens when their countdown is complete?

from doctorwhospoilers.com.

Sounds brilliant :D

UNIT and Henry VIII, confused, if together what year will it be 1800
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we have had Churchill in 2011, so lets not rule anything out!
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    roland rat wrote: »

The UNIT dating controversy deepens...

I hope it is two storylines running in parallel across the eras. Perhaps the cubes are remote detonators for devices planted in different timezones to mess up history.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »

We also had Madame de Pompadour and a spaceship in the 51st century in the same episode, so anything is possible!
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting if Henry VIII is in it - he's the Doctor's Father-in-Law. :)
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will it be a younger or older Henry VIII?
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    Could you let me know what browser you're using to access that site? It doesn't work for me and hasn't done since Monday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could you let me know what browser you're using to access that site? It doesn't work for me and hasn't done since Monday.

It's always worked fine for me in Chrome and I think it worked fine in Firefox the last time I used that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fire Host wrote: »
    It's always worked fine for me in Chrome and I think it worked fine in Firefox the last time I used that.
    How long ago did you try it? It was working for me before Monday. I've tried Explorer and Chrome, and I have restarted my computer since then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long ago did you try it? It was working for me before Monday. I've tried Explorer and Chrome, and I have restarted my computer since then.

I've got the website open in Chrome right this minute, and I last opened it in Firefox a fortnight or so ago (on a friend's computer, I don't use Firefox myself).

Is it not working for you in Chrome? I'm not really tech-savvy enough to guess why that might be, but it seems a bit weird.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fire Host wrote: »
    I've got the website open in Chrome right this minute, and I last opened it in Firefox a fortnight or so ago (on a friend's computer, I don't use Firefox myself).

Is it not working for you in Chrome? I'm not really tech-savvy enough to guess why that might be, but it seems a bit weird.
    It won't work for me in Chrome or Explorer. I think I was probably banned and they didn't tell me, as all the other sites I use work. :o
    PS: Sorry I hijacked this thread :o
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It worked in Explorer for me earlier, so maybe it's your firewall blocking the site for some reason?
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    Moffat's hints, for those who can't access the site:
    Rory and Amy are no longer regular travelers with the Doctor: “If he thinks he needs them, he just pops in on them,” but, “Each time they’ll get a little older.”
    Moffat on killing off companions: “Even if I don’t think I’ll do it…maybe I will do it!”
    Moffat ponders, “If we did a UNIT story, would Martha be there?”
    The Special Weapons Dalek will definitely appear in the openerMoffat reiterates that the New Paradigm Daleks are an “officer class”
    Can the question “Doctor Who?” be answered? “Wait and see”
    We will find out exactly what Trenzalore is all about
    “The Fall of the Eleventh” will also be resolved (perhaps not in Series 7 though)
    Moffat is very keen that the order of the episodes can be swapped around this time
    There will still be a story arc, but it will be “the opposite” of Series 6
    Even though he said no more two-parters, they are still possible if the story requires them
    Jenna-Louise’s companion will be different to the others and is “going to be a shock”
    Filming will continue throughout the rest of 2012 and further into 2013 and beyond

That is causing a lot of celebration amongst fandom right now.
    YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!! SPECIAL WEAPONS DALEK IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is do we really buy into companions dying. Moff did it far far too many times the past 2 years it just felt annoying and that we dont care if Amy and Rory die or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    “Each time they’ll get a little older.”
    Is it just me, or can I see this turning out badly.... :o
  • EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted. Too cheeky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    small black cubes scattered everywhere in ep 4 and the doctor looking at one in a tree. Also Rory's dad is back again!
  • steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what is the gravescene all about with the doctor looking angry at the Ponds kissing.
  • sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Colphl3 wrote: »
    small black cubes scattered everywhere in ep 4 and the doctor looking at one in a tree. Also Rory's dad is back again!
    I'm glad his dad's back. Although I'm most likely wrong, I'm of the opinion that it's Rory's dad who does and causes Any and Rory to stop travelling with the Doctor. But as I said, I'm most probably wrong!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    I'm glad his dad's back. Although I'm most likely wrong, I'm of the opinion that it's Rory's dad who does and causes Any and Rory to stop travelling with the Doctor. But as I said, I'm most probably wrong!
    Can someone link a picture of
    the cubes thing,
    not on DWTV because I can't get on there :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Colphl3 wrote: »

Could they not just be place holders for some later CGI effects to be added in?
    Perhaps the little creatures made of human fat return.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    korbany wrote: »
    Could they not just be place holders for some later CGI effects to be added in?
    Perhaps the little creatures made of human fat return.
    I'd say no,
    Firstly the episode title is Cubed, and secondly if they're for CGI why have we never seen them before?
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could the cubes, once all gathered, be something that joins together to make something bigger, a bit like Lego.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone link a picture of
    the cubes thing,
    not on DWTV because I can't get on there :)
    http://www.doctorwholocations.net/album/buteesplanade-filming-120504/sw-023
    Are they pandoricas for birds that sh*t on cars ?

Or as Sandy says if when put together do they make a portal (as in the Xmas special pressie) or reveal something ?
This discussion has been closed.