I am beginning to think James Hill will romp this

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,032
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I noticed that he is 4/1 favourite now and seems the best of the UK contestants .

I assume he was a big price at the start

Still only up to Saturday but he seems a decent bloke

Comments

• Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think james or gail will win it.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way he is going now... having fun and defending himself and shutting people down in a non aggressive manner, I agree.

But I don't know, I honestly think we will see him, Austin and Farrah up for eviction in the first one.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    He doesn't exactly have much competition, does he?
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 6,178
    Forum Member
    I think James is in with a reasonable chance. Lots of people know him from The Apprentice for a start.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He will get the more traditional vote normally reserved for regular big brother.

Interestingly he has the same management as Luisa .

So expect her to get behind him when she appears on bots
  • GrozzyGirlGrozzyGirl Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail, Chris or Sherrie as they are the ones that people won't end up hating.
  • LurifaxLurifax Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail is surely playing the long game?
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    I think James is in with a reasonable chance. Lots of people know him from The Apprentice for a start.

Lol! People that watched him on The Apprentice thought he was an aggressive, misogynistic idiot! :D

And on BB, he's coming across as a bitchy rat. :D

I'd rather see someone else win... anyone... else. ;)
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    He's certainly going to romp something.

Not sure he'll win though. It's way too early and he has plenty of time to reveal all his horrible traits. It's easy to be the nice guy when you're only a few days in and you've got some of the biggest divas on the planet surrounding you. The dynamics can change very dramatically in CBB, especially following evictions.

However credit to him for playing it well so far. If he keeps this up for 3 weeks (or however long the producers want to stretch CBB out to nowadays) then he'll deserve to win.