Options

How did CAN miss this opportunity

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
Forum Member
✭✭
chantelle back in the BB house ,she and preston get back together . the press /public love it and so is born the new katie and peter

how on earth did Claire miss this opportunity

*** preston not wanting to play ball me thinks !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Chantelle with CAN anymore? When did she leave?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't get her much work and I think she jumped ship ahead of the Big Brother. Why would she want to pay CAN 25% (or whatever their cut is) of her Big Brother fee after they haven't done too much for her.
  • Options
    Hootie McBoobHootie McBoob Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Apparently Preston already has a girlfriend, but then again, if I recall he had a girlfriend when he went in the house the last time.
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    They didn't get her much work and I think she jumped ship ahead of the Big Brother. Why would she want to pay CAN 25% (or whatever their cut is) of her Big Brother fee after they haven't done too much for her.

Powell/Hendricks are quite happy taking cash from Andre/Katflap
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire is too busy keep gazing into Pete Andres eyes.....:D

She needs to get out of the chair round the dining room tables and go to her office!.....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »

She needs to get out of the chair round the dining room tables and go to her office!.....;)

And executive producer Nev is too busy looking at himself in the mirror
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Childish remarks about her weight:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    Childish remarks about her weight:rolleyes:

What?.......:confused:
  • Options
    10000maniacs10000maniacs Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought you were talking about the German rock band CAN. What an anti climax.:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Does CAN stand for Claire And Neville?

..classy!:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozza73 wrote: »

They hired the best imaging experts and that was the best they could come up with
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They hired the best imaging experts and that was the best they could come up with

Mmmmmmeeeeeooooooowww! The claws are out on Claire Powell, yet again! (pun intended by the way). :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Mmmmmmeeeeeooooooowww!

I like to give my paws on the pulse :D
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like to give my paws on the pulse :D

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozza73 wrote: »

their company is called CAn associates.

hadnt realised chantelle had jumped ship - i thought they let her go.

interesting to see pictures from a few weeks ago of preston and chantelle having coffee...maybe they have put their own little brain cells together and come up with their own plan. I did watch last night and i did think they were genuine ...did feel very sorry for chantelle so i hope they get back together ...im an old romantic :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?.......:confused:
    She needs to get out of the chair round the dining room tables

you should know "what" you typed it?

By all means attack her business methods but leave the size of her arse out of this?
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree. She must have had an inkling that she would at least be wanted as a talking head on a few shows as the end of BB approached and probably didn't want to hand the 25% over to CAN. It would probably have added up to more than she'd earnt in the last year by them actually making an effort so I don't blame her.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »

Yeeeessss, and CAN stands for Claire and Nevielle no?
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hadnt realised chantelle had jumped ship - i thought they let her go.

interesting to see pictures from a few weeks ago of preston and chantelle having coffee...maybe they have put their own little brain cells together and come up with their own plan. I did watch last night and i did think they were genuine ...did feel very sorry for chantelle so i hope they get back together ...im an old romantic :rolleyes:
    I think they're genuine - and I'm hoping for romance as well:) Bless them. I don't think either of them are cynical enough - or good enough at acting - to fake it. As for CAN, if they did let her go, they must be kicking themselves now!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    you should know "what" you typed it?

By all means attack her business methods but leave the size of her arse out of this?

The size of her or her 'arse' was the last thing i was thinking about!..

What i meant was get out of his house and go and do some work, (as in the Katie and Peter series, she was always at their dining room table) that was my thoughts after paris 192's comment on 'how did Clare miss this opportunity?'.. (regarding Chantelle).....
    Nothing to do with her weight at all!....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think she missed the opportunity cos her head is stuck that far up PA arse !!!! she cant see anything .:eek:

i had a quick look on their web site and she has nik and eva speakmann down as clients :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are so obsessed with Claire Powell it's almost scary. The woman has a job to do for her clients. She's not the only celeb agent out there - I really don't understand this creepy obsession by Jordan admirers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think she missed the opportunity cos her head is stuck that far up PA arse !!!! she cant see anything .:eek:

My thoughts exactly paris!... thats why i said she should get out of his house and do some work!......:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i had a quick look on their web site and she has nik and eva speakmann down as clients :rolleyes:

I think it could be called stalking! Leave the woman alone shes working for her clients and is obviously successful at what she does which is why you know her by name. :p
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why indeed. :)