Options

The Dumping Ground - CBBC

Comments

• Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,227
    Forum Member
    Indeed. I wonder if Mike did go ballistic when he saw that Elektra completely destroyed Johnny's skirting board :D
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Elliot2013 wrote: »
    Just got into the dumping ground....am I little to old to be watching it in my late teens?:o
    no:o... i'm 17
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Indeed. I wonder if Mike did go ballistic when he saw that Elektra completely destroyed Johnny's skirting board :D

i wanna see mike and gina's reaction when they find out faith is in "gang"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    i wanna see mike and gina's reaction when they find out faith is in "gang"

They may branch out and end up showing that on the show, but can't see Faith getting into any of that considering her current attitude.

Hopefully Razz will probably return at some point and make a proper entrance, meeting everyone properly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One episode in series 3 of TBR, Reward - those two burglars, a lot of people on YouTube say that they are actually Lol and Bouncer (the actors who played them anyway) - it's still a mystery to me as to if they really are.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One episode in series 3 of TBR, Reward - those two burglars, a lot of people on YouTube say that they are actually Lol and Bouncer (the actors who played them anyway) - it's still a mystery to me as to if they really are.

Those comments actually bugged me. It was pretty obvious that it wasn't Lol and Bouncer. The actors weren't even the same, the burglars were two completely different characters. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Those comments actually bugged me. It was pretty obvious that it wasn't Lol and Bouncer. The actors weren't even the same, the burglars were two completely different characters. :o

It's probably because one of them looked like Bouncer because he looked big.

Wonder if Lizanne could ever make a return :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i'd like to see elain the pain make a return, but if won't be the same because it's her and Tracey going at each other that made it funny
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    i'd like to see elain the pain make a return, but if won't be the same because it's her and Tracey going at each other that made it funny

Instead it'd be Elektra and Elaine.

Imagine one of the other care workers returning - maybe Nathan because at first he was seen as a bit of a klutz :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wish this thread would stay active, where are the likes of thehordeoftrav, CrazyLoop, Fiercefanatic and milliejo? :D
  • Options
    thehordeoftravthehordeoftrav Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Hi!, I'm back!

Right, What would you like to see happen in Series 2?

Me:
    -Jody,Floss and Mo get fostered!!!!
    -An old TSOTB character returns- Possibly Crash?
    -New care-worker! Someone like Nathan.
    - Liam returns to see Frank!
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What i'd like :)

Floss & Mo are fostered
    A new trainee care worker
    Some kind of stunt eg. Car Crash
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Instead it'd be Elektra and Elaine.

Imagine one of the other care workers returning - maybe Nathan because at first he was seen as a bit of a klutz :D

:D can see Electra being more aggressive..

Nathan was my faveourite care worker we need that kind of comedy back in the dumping ground
  • Options
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »

Floss & Mo are fostered
    A new trainee care worker
    Some kind of stunt eg. Car Crash

-I want floss to get fosters she creeps me out a little :o
    -Definitly need a new care worker like hassan said Nathan from Tracey beaker
    - a car crash would be great hope it would lead to a kid staying at the dumpin ground some how:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Crash would be in his 20s but so was Justine - but Justine was more of a primary character but it depends how many want to see Crash back.

If Liam was to return, it'd have to be more than him seeing Frank - he'll have to be involved in the episodes storyline somehow - maybe the two of them (and maybe one of the others, Rick or Tyler perhaps) are on the run for the police.

A car crash would only happen if Nathan returns :D but I would like to see more stunts - in TBR we had Lily falling off the roof, Carmen almost falling through a bridge, the attic on fire etc. Brings excitement and its interesting to find out how they are done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »

Floss & Mo are fostered

I think they should give them a few more series as they haven't adapted to the environment around them yet at the DG from my point of view. There hasn't been much interaction between them and other characters.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Hi!, I'm back!

Right, What would you like to see happen in Series 2?

Me:
    -Jody,Floss and Mo get fostered!!!!
    -An old TSOTB character returns- Possibly Crash?
    -New care-worker! Someone like Nathan.
    - Liam returns to see Frank!

BIB 1- No, I love Jody!!!
    BIB 2- I want Elaine The Pain to return as social worker, it'd be hilarious!!!
    BIB 3- Definitely! Even just once to visit!

I also really want Tracy to make a small appearance, just for her to visit or even phone. There is no way she wouldn't go back to visit them! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Don't worry about labels. Good telly is good telly.

True - shame some people can't accept that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am enjoying watching this on Iplayer that I downloaded.
    Cried my eyes out when Gus got fostered, the actor who plays him really plays him well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am enjoying watching this on Iplayer that I downloaded.
    Cried my eyes out when Gus got fostered, the actor who plays him really plays him well

Indeed but he wanted to move on apparently. It was quite an emotional send-off between him and Mike.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sex (if you're viewing this thread), there are repeats of all the episodes tomorrow, 08:20 onwards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gina's "QUIET!!" is priceless! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sex (if you're viewing this thread), there are repeats of all the episodes tomorrow, 08:20 onwards.

Gotcha...

This thread hasn't had much activity since I've been gone ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    I also really want Tracy to make a small appearance, just for her to visit or even phone. There is no way she wouldn't go back to visit them! :)

If Tracy was to visit, then it would be likely to happen offscreen. Unfortunately, I can't see her maing an onscreen appearance anytime soon but we shall see what the future holds for the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Giving this thread a bump for the final two episodes on Friday so hope it gets a bit more active - my aim for 1,000 posts by the end of the series is quite far away.

We didn't quite make it to the end of the series but hey, at least we eventually got there in the end. :)