a possible twist that has sort of been done before?

shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,684
Forum Member
✭✭✭
is it possible that like the Makosi/Vanessa dilemma last year, as they are all up, BB could make Jayne pick between the 2 housmates with the highest number of votes as more punishment? if memory serves, when all the housemates were up the housemates had to pick between Makosi and Vanessa and all but Kemal picked Makosi to go. But were we told ahead of time this would be the case (in regards to endemol having to tell us twists in voting?) Just a thought as a possible twist, but it of course worries me as then it would be impossible to get Nikki out (which is my wish)

Comments

• adamcmadamcm Posts: 4,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure we did get told beforehand.
  • DrelldosDrelldos Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    Exactly. If that twist occurred then Aisleyne would be a gone.
  • DrelldosDrelldos Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    adamcm wrote:
    I'm sure we did get told beforehand.

I'm racking my brains here. I don't think we were. I remember the big twist was that the people who didn't think they were up for eviction, actually were, and then the second twist was revealed later on.

But then again, wouldn't they have to tell us beforehand?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this has been suggested several times already :rolleyes:

but am sure we wernt told until the night that that was the twist so it could happen.....god i hope so :D
  • adamcmadamcm Posts: 4,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well seems as on that case the public were still voting for their least favourite to get evicted, I guess it isn't really illegal to hide that from the public ...

I'm not 100%, but surely we would have been told...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    If this would happen, they'd be no one up for eviction. People are voting, and spending money. It's unfair, therefor immoral, so they'd never do it without telling us.
  • mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    We were told beforehand. I remember deliberately not voting because I knew that Makosi could get 100% of the vote from the public but she was still going to stay in as the housemates disliked Vanessa more than Makosi.