Options

Jim

SuburbanqueenSuburbanqueen Posts: 385
Forum Member
I thought Jim was fantastic last night in EE. He was so natural. He was brill the other night too when he fished he out of the launderette...much better than Dot !

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,425
    Forum Member
    If there was a vote for TVs best Grandad he would win hands down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - he was completely believable.
  • Options
    LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    same here - great acting and we need to see more of that.
  • Options
    JamfocusJamfocus Posts: 7,024
    Forum Member
    Eastenders does seem to be getting better. I even enjoyed the ferriras tonight.

It seems to of got a lot better since this storyline with dot started.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought he was really good tonight. Trying not to let Dot see how worried he was but not being able to confide in anyone. Love the way he always calls Dot Dorothy. Kinda sweet that he never uses the nickname/petname that everyone else calls her, and Dennis as well calling her Dorothy when Jim was in the club.
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    Yes, its strange to say but I'm really enjoying this storyline. Strange because its a cancer story line but enjoying it because its being done properly. And loving Jim so much at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, when I was watching Jim talking to Dot about his fears of losing her and being alone, I really believed he mean't every word (such realistic acting from an actor who doesn't get mentioned a great deal). :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,425
    Forum Member
    Jamfocus wrote:
    Eastenders does seem to be getting better. I even enjoyed the ferriras tonight.

It seems to of got a lot better since this storyline with dot started.
    I think the reason the Ferreiras were better tonight was because RonTariq became Ronny And Tariq and they were 2 seperate people throughout.